It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:31 pm

MIA codename WHIPPOORWILL 
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post MIA codename WHIPPOORWILL
[0511/0831] Stacy Peterson's skull/present location

https://petersonstory.files.wordpress.c ... terson.jpg

I am currently working this case (RV Geofix), and plan to be in the field on the project sometime during April or May (after my Lindsey Baum in situ foray).

I want Brett Stuart, Morgan Farrel and the rest of my best to give this a shot. (Don't fool around with the cue/Matrix search term)

Publish your work here, in this forum. I'll probably invite a few of you to join me in the field (along with cognizant TV news teams) when it becomes time for us to establish 'ground truth' re. this young woman's fate.

Major Doom

http://www.goodreads.com/author/quotes/ ... ant_Conant

http://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/kee ... n+the+ball

Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:04 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: MIA codename WHIPPOORWILL

The target is a medium-small, dense and heavy thing made of steel and cast-iron. This thing is old and immobile, in a state of disservice. It seems cramped somehow. It is dark, and there is an acrid smell about it.

There is something nearby that holds, protects and transports. It is stiff, old, and worn, made of canvas. It reminds me of a mat, or a suitcase.

There is also something here that is central to something – the main part. It is considered a household design and is old-fashioned. Something about this makes me think of cinderblocks.

Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:38 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

bstuart Base Session:

The target is a dense, cement structure. This is an angular place positioned high and over something organized. Something oval and wide is painted red here.

A hollow ramp has been placed-over something here. This is a blue, shiny and metallic reflective sign.

There are many things resting in-between a narrow place. These were thrown and launched and eventually came to rest. These are wet and have been discarded. The things have been placed here and it reminds of something ceremonial.

Last edited by Brett Stuart on Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:38 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Holy crap...so much for a project starting gun (did you both happen to 'read my mind') -- you guys are going to put me out of a job!

Respectfully,

Major Doom

Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:06 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post To my other RV professionals
At the risk of waxing redundant, heed my advice:

Do not allow these initial MIA team member results to influence your own work -- fight any bias to do so. After turning your skilled RV attention to a coherent Matrix pattern target/TRN, only the output of your own unwavering connection to directed unconscious attention counts. By now, I hope that you have learned how to vector such direct knowledge into y/our operant-conditioned, Earthmind-dimension spectrum.

Doom

Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:28 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Summary

The target appears to be a dark and solid object that is under continual use. Some sort of energy source is associated with this from which there is the sending out of something. A maintenance crew seems to be present here.

Also present at the site is some dark thing that is turned on. This is a tool that is servicing something that seems to be failing.

Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:20 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

There is a solid indication (on my end; from my work) that her skull might not be intact. Switch to this refined target cue:

[1465/1780] Stacy Peterson's remains/present location

Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:11 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

The location is an open, outside place that was formed in an apparently unintentional manner. It is highly obscured. There are things, objects here that remind me of a shopping cart or an old refrigerator somehow.

There is a small, narrow place below here that seems inaccessible and unstable. It is dark here and there is a distinctly pungent smell present. There is thick earth and clay here that seems like it’s been contaminated.

There is something here described as a conglomerate of stuff, items. There are a variety of unused odds and ends, scraps here, as well as soil and clay.

Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:26 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Got it, Morgan. I'm on top of things, also -- but the project may become abbreviated, very shortly. I'll supply target feedback, soon. You'll be able to evaluate your expedited work in light of that.

Doom

Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:49 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Landfill

Employing quasi (queasy)-contemporary American English vernacular: you guys rock.

Brett, espy/note those cement cylinders in the first aerial, as well as your other site descriptive data.

Anyway, hope that both of you (Farrel/Stuart) maintain -- and continue to develop -- your RV excellence.

Major Doom

P.S. - As professionals and rising-star RV teachers, continue to stay alert in your work; recognize and manage egoic mind-operant attractor pitfalls and slipstreams

Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:03 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

I appreciate the opportunity to work on these projects Ed. It's a shame that the remains appear irretrievable. If you would like me run the second TRN, I'll make time for it tomorrow.

After glancing at the Geofix coordinates, I noticed another similarity aside from the cement tubes used during the construction (sewage?). Notice the triangular ramp that's placed over and the on/off ramp in the satellite image. There are also road signs on that triangular divide if you look at the street view.

Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:40 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

We've got other stuff to do, now, Brett and Morgan.

Keep in mind that, regardless of one's experience, RV (mind-Matrix) cues can also either make or break a project. Additionally, (at the risk of waxing patronizing), always remind your students that RV work is primarily a function of attention -- vs. 'intention' (the Courtney Brown syndrome and David Rosetta factor, notwithstanding).

Ed

Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:44 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

So I assume this project is now closed?

Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:09 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

http://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/miss+the+boat

Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:28 pm
Profile WWW
Experienced User
Experienced User

Major Dames, Thank You and everyone on your team, for the work on this MIA. I'm local, so I will be the "boots on the ground" for all the searching in this area. Now that you've "CLOSED" this case, if you'd like all of the info I've gathered over the years, I'd be happy to supply it in a response. I continue to be surprised at how accurate all of you really are. KUDOS! I'm a former policeman who has always believed in using "alternative methods" to locate murder victims. The problem is getting "sane people" to listen. LOL Again, Thanks... ALL of you! Say the word and I'll post everything I have on this particular case. If, for no other reason, than to provide you with some closure. WOW! I'm still freaked out. My respect for what you folks do is unwavering.

Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:39 pm
Profile YIM

Femur Man wrote:
Major Dames, Thank You and everyone on your team, for the work on this MIA. I'm local, so I will be the "boots on the ground" for all the searching in this area. Now that you've "CLOSED" this case, if you'd like all of the info I've gathered over the years, I'd be happy to supply it in a response. I continue to be surprised at how accurate all of you really are. KUDOS! I'm a former policeman who has always believed in using "alternative methods" to locate murder victims. The problem is getting "sane people" to listen. LOL Again, Thanks... ALL of you! Say the word and I'll post everything I have on this particular case. If, for no other reason, than to provide you with some closure. WOW! I'm still freaked out. My respect for what you folks do is unwavering.

Femur Man,

On behalf of Major Ed Dames, we would like to ask that you please hold off on posting any more information regarding this case at this time. We have an in-person meeting with the Major tomorrow morning at our production office and we will be discussing this topic with him. It’s possible we may want to get in contact with you for an interview and all of the information you have regarding this case in private in order to produce a short documentary about this case.

We’ll be in touch shortly and thank you very much!

Remote Viewing Products Producer
866-607-8439

Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:13 am