It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:31 pm

Stand by - new project coming up 
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Post Re: Stand by - new project coming up
[img][IMG]http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/xx145/marlin666999/3_1.jpg[/img][/img]

SUMMARY

There is a valley and a structure at the site. There are intangible ideas of dislocated ,strung-out, and stop. The idea of a mishap, shaking, and felt-all-over are also at the site. The site made me feel helpless, worried and unnerving. The emotions at the site were of doubt and unnerving.

Something at the site has damages associated with the target. Also, something at the site is motionless, disorganized and shifting.

Last edited by Marlin Turner on Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:04 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Ed Dames wrote:
Like I said, 'down the rabbit hole,' because Brinson's body condition would have reflected at least some sign of the dynamic elements listed -- it didn't.

(Review the known data points re. the case).

We need an anchorhold, i.e., a session (ensemble) result probe/focal point.

If lack of oxygen due to an event "like being hung" were the only "dynamic element" prior to the discovery of the body, then like you mentioned, one would expect that a forensic pathologist should have been able to determine this, i.e. if no strangle-marks were found on the victim during the suffocation or smothering, a common indicator would be bloodshot eyes. (apparently not ascertained during the autopsy)

After reviewing the data, a possible anchor point from the session-work might be the envelopment and encasement of the deceased. My work specifically points to something being concealed and hidden, while the body is being covered and rolled-up in a plastic sheet of some kind. One could postulate that this was a method used to cover their "tracks" before dumping the body. Perhaps another one of the viewers has different perspective? I'll let a few others take a stab at it before I comment further.

Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:39 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

bstuart wrote:
I'll let a few others take a stab at it before I comment further.

I'll post some suggestions later tonight. I've been incredibly busy, but am excited that there is some form of advanced project activity occurring on the forums.

The State of Reality.com

Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:10 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

From Mad Jacks bar to the golf course where he was found is 9.1 miles in a car. They passed over the Mississippi River, I'm not familiar with the area but I would think having a body in a river would be better for disposal than dumping their a golf course, but I guess a golf curse would be dark and remote at night.

Any sort of asphyxiatio would have involved a struggle only if the victim was conscious. If the coroners report was thorough, which I'm doubting, and drugs and alcohol can be ruled out, then there might be an unknown chemical or biological agent that was not searched for. Devil's breath perhaps? It makes the victim completely obedient. Wouldn't fight back, would even put the bag over his own head and slowly expire. Even scarier is the idea that there is a new electric component on the street that would affect a persons internal clock. It would make for a lot of unsolvable crimes.

Yesterday Tigers post mentioned a "craft". My session mentioned a craft and so did Dan Ellis (not a craft but a plane) which I was going to chime in but held off as i feared Doom's wrath that seems to be missing now. Snow also mentioned a small plane or drone,

The first several sessions seem to be slightly different from the later ones. There seems to be no commonality in every session to start off with other than the 2 rectangular boxes. Morgan's session seems like its 2 parts of a floor, or a smaller in another, but it seems similar, and DaingMaing has 2 square boxes.

Also we know the who, roughly the where and when, but we might need to know the "why" to proceed next. Perhaps a death/ cause, or a death/ how

Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:44 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

A couple of good "rabbit holes" to look at. Norbert's covered some. "Cause of death" would rate right up there near the top. There are many ways to die which don't leave a trail. Intentional electrocution would leave no marks if the clothes were wet. Was carbon monoxide ruled out, or does it leave a trace? If we can find the cause it may lead to "who" and/or "why." Can't come up with a "why" to easily, considering the relatively "clean" life his seemed to be living, planning on going to a seminary. None of the articles mentioned why he left the friend's house "suddenly" (another rabbit hole). His cell phone might hold that answer, or in lieu of that, those of his family, friends or co-workers who may have contacted him that evening. Abduction is a possibility (another rabbit hole), somebody held him for several days, then killed him. Medical examiner's statement was the he had been dead 12 to 20 hours prior to covertly being placed in the pond. All the STs lead to a "how" or "who," the "why" is almost irrelevant.

Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:09 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

For me, the how and why are established and corroborated by the RV data. This particular case has some hallmarks of Mr. Paulides current case studies, and the majority of the known call signs of these types of events are present. The most poignant being a watery place or area where a search had been conducted previously and then the body shows up after being deceased for some moderate amount of time.

The concepts that lead one to the cause of death, being asphyxiation, are present in several sessions. I am not a doctor so I am not sure what asphyxiation would look like in an autopsy. In this case, there were no visible signs of strangling or hanging, and I would think that perhaps Acute Pulmonary Edema would be more like what I would think the internal organs would present; however, there were no more signs of anything. A full toxicological and full autopsy report are never fully revealed in these sorts of cases. Most of the time the strange and uncomfortable results are often left off the record. I would wager that this particular hypoxia transpired much, much quicker than Acute Pulmonary Edema would transpire at extreme mountain altitudes.

Brett's groups summary is quite descriptive of the the majority of valid RV data points here. The only other observations I could make are about Gravitas or Weight being a significant factor in the death as well as some form of a divide or barrier was being crossed while he was being held in the kennel like box. I am not referring to a death or crossing over event. This box crossed over something described to be like a valley with some form of an expanse.

For me, I would be focusing on the 'who' these individuals are. the ones that are in for a penny and in for more than a pound. That is where I would go. Establish some kind of anchor therein and follow said rabbit hole.

We have evidence that there are culprits responsible for this unfortunate event. i feel confident that some form of an abduction had transpired with some sort of vehicle. This is where I would place my money. Who is responsible for killing Jelani is what I would like to know. Anchor the follow on work, either at Morgan's session or start a new set of TRM and TRNs focusing on the culprits and their agenda.

The State of Reality.com

Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:58 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Proverbial bottom line: some(body/thing) is responsible for this young man's demise. Sort it out. In the meantime, I'll hit the 'cause.'

Doom

Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:21 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

A
    step by step event reconstruction might be in order. He left abruptly after getting a phone call. If the anchor was that exact part of the report printed, underlined, trn assigned and explored, or an "open search" or /next most significant event from that point might bring up either the death again, or something leading up to it.

Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:40 pm
    RV Professional
    RV Professional

I think it's safe to say (postulate) that this young man was a murder victim (i.e., session results indicate that his death was not necessarily 'accidental'). I will attempt to track down his murderer(s) -- human or otherwise.

At the moment, I'm tied up with fieldwork (murdered child) and client work (personal sanctuary projects). But, I'm not dropping this case, no matter how long it takes to solve it.

Doom

Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:11 pm
    Profile WWW
    Ultimate User
    Ultimate User

Quote:
    Proverbial bottom line: some(body/thing) is responsible for this young man's demise.

We would need to factor into the cue the possibilities of more than one person/thing being the last to see him alive, unless "primary" is used. Front-loaded it may be but this Lot can pull it off. "Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain" anyone? Cue formulation individually or collective?

Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:26 pm
    RV Professional
    RV Professional

Why complicate things -- all the necessary EEI are already diagrammatically present in your (collective) site templates!

Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:18 pm
    Profile WWW
    RV Professional
    RV Professional

Could attempting to determine Mr. Brinson's location the day prior to his death be possible or even helpful ?

Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:21 am
    Profile WWW
    RV Professional
    RV Professional

Yes, no.

Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:47 am
    Profile WWW
    Ultimate User
    Ultimate User

In DaingMaing's session there is substance. Objects, liquid gelatinous. In the S. T. There is some dust like specs
    Bstuart; compacted compressed
    Morgan; s4.5 in for a penny in for a pound
    Norbert; material container
    Tiger74; 'judgement loud'
    Snow; cloud smoke container dust fog container(a second time) also sketched dust like things
    Dan Ellis; a plane- getting high?
    Marlin Turner sketched a lot of dust all over.

It seems like this death may have a drug deal or involvement overtone to it. In some of the sketches there are also cubical and rectangular boxes I mentioned before. It is a long shot if this guy was really clean. Upon hearing many of the honest hardworking scholars being shot by the police- the victims whom we later learned had lengthy rap sheets or were shot in progress of committing a crime.

Maybe a simple harv yes/no would answer the basics. Was Jelani Brinson a criminal? Or was he offed because he had vitnessed something or had somebody he wanted to protect and perhaps threatened to involve the police.

Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm
    RV Professional
    RV Professional

Cease with the speculation and the symbology crap.

Doom

Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:35 pm
    Profile WWW
    RV Professional
    RV Professional

Summary
    The target is a congruent makeshift programmed intricate machine & device that is known, recognized & common like a ‘household item’. It is useful & facilitates something. AIs are fun and amazing (=I) (amazed = AI). Sensory descriptors include smooth, rough, moist, wide, angular, fast, brown, white, and gray. It has mechanical movement, which reminds me of a ‘lid’. It opens & closes, and it is purposeful. Activity is present. I feel cautious. It’s smooth, hard and oily is referenced.

There’s a place outside with a yellow, red, and white large hot thing like the ‘Sun’, which is recognizable. AI is fun. Something here reminds me of a ‘reservoir’. It holds and maintains something. Encapsulated is referenced. There is liquid which is fluid (?), and golf balls are present. I feel alert. Sensory descriptors include broad, narrow, under, dented, rhythmic, and dusty.

Second session:

The target involves a congruent, make-shift, categorized thing that is used. The idea of reprimand is present. It's a man-made, industrial structure that is contained, and compartmentalized. Ideas of unique & ambiguous are present. I feel sad.

There's also a timed activity with intermittent pain associated with a circular shape. I feel courageous. Place & passage are referenced.

There's a thwarted, incomprehensible activity at the site, which is associated with a recreational compact thing. Ideas of known, common, and variable are present. I feel cautious & contempt. It's a fast, dim, translucent mechanical powered vehicle, and device. It reminds me of a 'car'. Travel and transports are referenced. I feel afraid.

Last edited by rvtd on Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:10 am
    Profile WWW
    RV Professional
    RV Professional

OMG...heavenly Jesus -- f*** me! That's it!!! Stay away from the golf balls!! (And 'craft,' too!)

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=sta ... &FORM=VIRE

Doom

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=arc ... &FORM=VIRE

Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:18 am
    Profile WWW
    RV Professional
    RV Professional

On another (harsh) note: Listen up and pay attention, RV comrades:

Before you decide to gin up and to hit any follow-on cues, we need to ascertain (to the best of our acumen) the nature of the apparent mutually collaborative unknown elements present in the original 'death' session site templates. Think of these mechanics simply as fundamental 'RV forensics.'

Also, in terms of the 'data analysis' that I've so far witnessed re. this case, stop the slop and discard the offal -- abide by tried, tested and proven RV techniques and methods.

Doom

P.S. -- Relatively soon, androids will be replacing us (Dan Ellis, first). We must be able to demonstrate to those 'work-in-progress' continuum transients that our ilk is not -- nor ever will be (fingers crossed) -- replaceable. Otherwise, they will smite us in a heartbeat.

LearnRV

Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:08 am
    Profile WWW
    RV Professional
    RV Professional

Consider, if you can/will, that what/whomever-the-hell is implicated in Brinson's death might not have in its/their own 'mind' a (contemporary 'human') concept of 'murder' (e.g., ever pith a frog in HS biology class?). Maybe such an entity might even has zero concept of concepts. You get my drift...

Big ultraverse out there, RV troopers...stay on your toes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlkKYpnFu5o

Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:23 am
    Profile WWW
    Ultimate User
    Ultimate User

With RVTD 'S session naming golf balls that (should) mean the death was on the golf course (or a golf shop) and maybe a re -evaluation of all the sessions for how they relate to that site. The wavy flag in in my session matches, and so do the numerous little ball like objects in other sessions as well as the movements.

The clean socks is an aspect that makes one wonder how he ended up in the pond if his shoes were miles away. Suppose some low life just wanted his shoes, then on the way home realized maybe best not be seen with them in Jelaine's circle and threw them away.

Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:07 pm
    RV Professional
    RV Professional

You're heading down the wrong path. His death occurred before his body was placed in the pond. The elements associated with pond (and golf balls) should not appear at all in the S.T.

Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:58 pm
    Profile WWW
    Ultimate User
    Ultimate User

Ed Dames wrote:
    You're heading down the wrong path. His death occurred before his body was placed in the pond. The elements associated with pond (and golf balls) should not appear at all in the S.T.

I didn't say he died in the pond. I said it could have happened on the golf course property.

Question, would the matrix understand the cue Jelani Brinson/ death/ trajectory, or /instrument of death (something external that caused it)

Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:56 pm
    RV Professional
    RV Professional

Geeez...you just don't get it! ALL THE ESSENTIAL ELEMENTS OF INFORMATION ASSOCIATED WITH THE CUE (THE PROBLEM AND ITS SOLUTION) ARE DIAGRAMMATICALLY PRESENT IN THE SITE TEMPLATE -- the solution is present as one or more archetypes in the freehand S3.

RV 101 review --

Task: We're solving for one or more unknowns -- the who, what, where, when, why and how:

Who: which element in the S.T. is Brinson? (He must be in the freehand S3 and S.T. because he was part of the cue). Chalk that up to context (meaning requires context) -- we're not generally focused on Brinson or any other recognizable knowns, we're interested in the target -- /death. Are other lifeforms present? Does the concept of 'who' (in the Matrix) become obtuse or moot if 'others' are different from 'people?'

What: an event (termination of life) -- a known.

Where: yep (agreed -- could have gone down on a golf course -- not necessarily the one his body was found on).

When: forget it -- mind is outside of time.

Why: yep

How: yep

If your session is pro-level quality, then it's all right there in front of you, already. Break it out.

Doom

Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:46 pm
    Profile WWW
    RV Professional
    RV Professional

Sidenote: When I say that my personal work will also focus on the 'cause' of the victim's death, it is only because the coroner could not establish it. (At least that's what was reported in the media).

RV 101 example: a gunshot victim's 'cause' of death generally = loss of blood pressure. (Duh...)

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Duh

Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:17 am
    Profile WWW
    RV Professional
    RV Professional

from my session-work:

Who: The freehand sketch, key site aspect B, represents Brinson (circle). S4 data describes a person’s complete, whole remains, i.e. a dead body. Since Brinson provides context, and the known event (termination of life) was the intended target, this was indicated in the freehand sketch as a motion line [X]. My base session-work does not describe any other lifeforms present at the site of the death event (does not necessarily exclude the presence of a second 'party')

What: An event (termination of life) -- a known.

Where: The site of the event is outlined archetypically with [A] (angle); associated with an unnatural and constructed thing. This object is in motion, and resembles a palette that’s transporting and relocating Brinson’s body. Therefore the precise ‘where’ location is likely spread out over a region.

When: Mind outside of time.

Why: The only data relevant to the why is related to protecting goods or ‘cargo’ (Brinson). An appropriate analogy, based off the ‘how’ data, is that it resembles the placement of store-bought goods into a shopping bag to carry home. This aspect of the session would benefit from a high-level purpose prompt.

How: The motion archetype [X] reveals to how the death event occurred. Brinson was tied, bound, and rolled-up in something like a plastic sheet; a malleable, transparent material. A trinket-bracelet (indicating that it was circular) was placed around his throat and neck area. Brinson was then compressed, compacted, and flattened, resulting in his death. The action is described as similar to being hung, which terminates life due to a lack of oxygen. (AOL-help me! buried alive)

Additionally, the action indicates that someone or something is culpable for the activity at the site, and therefore responsible, or at least indirectly responsible, for Brinson's death. (another potential avenue of further remote viewing work)

Post-session Analysis / Postulates: The work suggests a death event similar to environmental suffocation or homicidal smothering. Since no bodily markings were found during the autopsy, either great care was given to hiding the evidence or Brinson was incapacitated and no struggle ensued.

According to Dr. Rao (link), homicidal smothering is extremely difficult to detect. He also states that environmental suffocation may occur in decompression, such as cabin failure of aircraft at high altitudes. It also occurs in ship’s tanks or other industrial metal chambers, in which oxygen is replaced by nitrogen.

The remote viewing data points to an event not unlike the scenarios Rao describes, since Brinson was wrapped in a material and then compressed. Dr. Rao goes on to state that in deaths associated with replacement of oxygen with an inert gas, rapid death is common before hypoxia had any physiological effect, which is one possible explanation for the inconclusive autopsy results.

Last edited by Brett Stuart on Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:24 pm, edited 12 times in total.

Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:17 pm
    Profile WWW
    Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next