It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:32 pm

Stand by - new project coming up 
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Re: Stand by - new project coming up
After checking the internet for updates and a coroners report I learned that the last 2 people to see him alive are no longer cooperating with the police. Worthy enough bit to be mentioned.

In total there are 10 sessions submitted from 9 viewers.

of all the site S3, 3 show a structure as the most important aspect (can't decide on Morgan's, it could be the 4th), 6 show a movement, and only 1 show a life form. Interestingly only half of them show a structure at all, and only half of them show a life form. Ed, grab some popcorn because the speculation train is making a stop in 3 seconds; I don't know enough about matching the site S3 to cases like this to know for sure but I'm sensing multiple causes, maybe neither of which would have killed him but together was enough to, like an untreated medical condition that arose, something that alone would not have killed him but lack of medical aid/ care did. Was he a diabetic and didn't get his insulin.

Almost all of the sites show movement (and craft!) and box type enclosures, as if Jelani was already dying in the kennel like enclosure with a lid in the days after being missing, or enroute to the golf course. Something altered his mental state, maybe in transport- exhaust gas, carbon monoxide, lack of needed medicine or simply fresh air. My money is on his heart giving out from stress of being kidnapped and threatened, causing a heart attack, which he would have survived if treated, or being tied and being left unable to breathe properly.

Some sessions, especially Tiger's show a staged lesson, a turning point, which might explain the why. I don't think murder was the original intent. More show fear and being scared, and other individuals deciding on Jelani (or what to do) The fear picked up in session could have been from his captors about having gone too far and getting caught.

Without access to the coroners report which would help rule out certain things we have to speculate on a few things. Only 2 viewers name a flying object, Dan Ellis and Snow, but I don't see any evidence to suggest the work of extra terrestrials, this would be Earthlings.

A golf course is a great place for golf carts and batteries, which with a jumper cable could be enough to kill, but lack of data on power, electricity torture and pain rule out electrocution, which could have been achieved with no visible marks on the body.

Anything injected or consumed should have shown up in session as a chemical or poison.

Being in the water for a long time and dying of hypothermia should have showed up in data as freezing shivering and being cold.

Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:21 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Anyway...

I've 'changed my mind' (figure of speech -- probably couldn't 'alter' it w/o psychotropics) -- going to first hit the victim's death/location, after I catch up with other work.

Doom

Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:10 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Managed to (momentarily) catch up with myself, so will begin hitting this tomorrow. Results forthcoming.

[0310/6349] Jelani Brinson's death/location (RV Geofix)

Major Doom

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=the ... ORM=HDRSC2

Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:13 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Jelani Brinson expired a few hundred feet northwest of where his body was discovered. Based upon TRV data, there is a high likelihood that he suffocated/was suffocated inside of a parked vehicle.

Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:39 am
Profile WWW