It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:32 pm

Open Searches 
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Re: Open Searches
Thank you Major for the reminder. I'll learn one of these days ;)

Btw, what is the archetype for a tornado?

MultiLnV: I'm struck by how similar our S6 drawings are.

Your airplane postulate is possible. My most important tangibles was the spreading out cloud and your was the aftermath on the ground. This could be a plane lost in fog situation. But I'm not sure it explains the intense spinning, even if it were completely out of control.

Nobodysfuel.

Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:33 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Commonalities

Center of Site
= = = = = = = =
Same peaked tilting structure for both viewers
Looping/rotation motion for both viewers.
Both of these back up original STs.
AOL/s – stacked (Multi); AOL/s – parking garage (Nobodysfuel).

300 feet west
= = = = = = = =
S3 analytical has the same looping above for both.
S6 drawings are very similar with prominent round object falling or rolling downward.

300 feet south
= = = = = = = =
Both have spinning above ground or horizon.
Milti depicts something dribbling downward; Nobodysfuel shows something downward in smaller pieces, as part of something larger. (Nobodysfuel note: my S3 analytical drawings are often quite wireframe; perhaps I should slow down a bit).

Comments:
1. We can see that the pieces falling down are various sizes, some small and others a fair size.
2. Our particulate on the ground partly flows like liquid and partly rolls as larger pieces.
3. A complex conglomerate is probably going to require larger forces to create; in other words this isn't a simple pipeline leak - there is mixing here.

I'll wait for MultiLnV to comment.

Nobodysfuel.

Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:39 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Good work, guys. This is the kind of effort that really pays off in the development of your RV skills (and, possibly, your RV careers).

Your description re. the topic at hand is elegant and correct:

Open Searches don't seem to have a logical rule of thumb for what they depict. Sometimes they are things related to the planet itself &/or the planet in reference to celestial events (e.g. comets). Sometimes they are things which capture a lot of human attention and emotion and are very newsworthy. Other times they represent big physics-energy events, which aren't necessarily newsworthy except to physicists - so don't make the news. Still other times, events are newsworthy, but don't make the western media.

Reminds me of 'spin the bottle' or 'wheel of wonder' -- but I'm patently familiar with the Matrix, and know full well that it doesn't play with minds, or play games.

I have a guess, though, about its 'motive'...

Ed

Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:20 pm
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Thanks, Major.

Nobodysfuel,

I agree with your commonalities, except I got the emotion of afraid in my center of the site, and mentioned people being afraid, too. I think that's a commonality.

Also, I do not think my stacked and your parking garage are the same: That AOL/S came because from the pockets moving through the air that were like layered, which came in twice. (AOL/S: like stacked pockets(of air) on top of each other). Whatever that means. Surprisingly, I didn't get all the building information I had been getting in previous explorations. The data flow dried up quickly.

I have some unrelated work to take care of, and I am working on a few things from my blind pool to avoid ennui. Then, I personally would like to try a full session on the circular feature. I know you did a full session on an element already, too. Perhaps in a day or two, if we do not hear anything about our event occurring, I will tackle that.

What do you make of the circular stuff, and it's apparent man-made origin? Do you think it's a blend of natural and man-made aspects as I do?

Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:05 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Thanks Major for your kind words.

Multi, on the last round of follow-ons I didn’t get afraid for EIs – only watchful, depressed, and cynical.

Agreed your “pockets” is probably different from my ‘parking garage.’

Yes, funny how the buildings have all of a sudden disappeared. I got building as a T in one of the S4s but had not depicted in S6.
The complete session I performed was my [B], which was the ground. The session captured the swirling mass, but was not focused strictly upon. I would be up for doing an entire session on the circular mass itself, but not sure how to cue this. (I’m not crazy about drawing arrows on my ST; I would be inclined to create separate TRNs and reference the original session TRN, like I had done before).

Another interesting follow-on may be to target the “boulder” in both of our S6 drawings and just do a regular session to see what it can tell us.

I too have some personal projects, but perhaps in a few days we could revisit this.

Nobodysfuel.

Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:57 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Technically, not an arrow... just a line from the element to a new TRN. I think that would be the best way employing it as a TRM with its context, making it really clear what the target is. However, you could do this(as my RV notes state from Ed):

[1234/1234] 5678/9101- element [2]

NEW TRN Old TRN

I have never tried it this way personally.

On projects here on the forum, we would use S.T's as TRM and cue:

[1234/1234] Target 5678/9101/origin

or whatever.I have some stuff in my pool set up like this, too, for blind follow-on's. It's Probably just personal preference. Since the cue is front-loaded, you wouldn't really need the new set of TRNs, but I always feel comfortable using them under every condition, even when I know the cue. That's what I'll do here, too.

Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:55 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Greetings.

Target set up for the circular feature from the original S.T.:

Because of how convoluted the original S.T. was, I too, didn’t want to draw lines to the element to set up the Target Reference Material. Instead, I tried putting the S.T. in a folder and on the folder, I wrote: [ 9869/9874] 1547 / 9747 – element [1]

Background Info: Since Nobodysfuel will not be participating in this session work phase due to other obligations (but will contribute to the discussions), I ran three sessions. To avoid ennui, in the past two weeks, I have also run a few real-world targets from my blind pool, and a couple of blind photo targets, just to practice my sketching of making something that looks like the target. All seemed to be successful. Now, which data here are exactly accurate is remain to be seen given the 20% error rate, but the data highlighted in red indicate commonalities between my three sessions here AND/OR some of the other work we've done thus far.. .

Summary Session 3:

The target is booming light associated with warning and stellar. There is also shadows, something is channeling, which reminds of “psychic” like energy being channeled, but this is not literal. There is like a “plume” of some sort here that is spiraling. Ideas of natural, off-keel, speed, motion, and passage are here.

Explorations:

[i]From the top of [1] SSBP of peaked-looking feature on the S.T. [/i]

I didn’t get get any tangibles, just something about barking, whistling sounds, and gold colors. Growing together, grow-together, be together and instigating. EI of weird. AI interesting. Aol-gold trim, mushroom cloud, person, dog, plant.

The most important tangibles associated with the site SBP

The most important tangibles are elements associated with the idea of paced. Other ideas included: tilted, brushing, man-made, driving, floating, confirmed, confusion. AOL-driving force.

From the center of the site SSBP

A manmade thing, splitting off, blowing, heretics, Layers upon Layers, tipping.

Summary session 2:

At this site there are possibly two circular objects that have a lot of wavy motion associated with them. Something to do with weather here. There is a floating object. There is idea of planimetric. There are flowing waves that are like a warning and remind me of “chain lightning” the circular object has something like “wind” “blowing hard” and peacemaking, degraded, and elevated. Some diagonal/slanted feature is associated with plunging and something. Here is some rectangular-looking thing that has natural layers on it with the idea of lower associated with it as well as the idea of wasted. Something about the sands of time.

I felt like part of the S.T. did not fit elsewhere. In the lower right-hand corner you will see emotions of baffled, betrayed, confused. More tangible layers. The ideas of clouded, partnership and arranged. I feel worried, and also baffled, but interested. Emotions here are: Interested, wow, passionate. I feel lost and interested.

Stage 6 of this feature in the bottom right reveals a possible power supply with a warning label, something about curse. There are crackling and booming sounds. The activity associated with part of the S6 of [1] drawing is moving and planning

Summary: session 1:

There is a moving thing and man-made components and gold trimmings. A lot of wavy looping stuff that reminds me of "gas" something is melting. There is heat. There are ides of tipping, tilting. Some thing reminds me of "like a plane"

Other ideas here are: blended, beneath, folded, similar, a warning sign, intolerant, career, pitiful, betrayal, and open as an idea. There is at least one life form that feels frustrated and panic, possibly at least one more who feels scared. There are also emotions of concerned here. At various aspects, I feel: Gross, cordial, confused, afraid, interested and wishful.

Last edited by MultiLnV on Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:25 am, edited 3 times in total.

Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:35 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Hey Multi,

Interesting that you got "chain lightning". I got "ball lightning" in one session.

Questions:
1. In your session 3 explorations: for the "most important tangibles associated with the site SBP" you literally mean the site, right, the swirling thing. You don't mean for [1]?

If yes, then "elements associated with the idea of paced" is our main character.

2. You have X-ed out several things on your ST. Is that error trapping?

That S6 prompt for activity: I didn't know you could do that. You just draw a line to something, write the prompt and get feedback? I will definitely try that.

3. In session 1 ST any idea what round thing is at the bottom? I'm pretty sure it's your [C] from the freehand sketch. If this is the round/peaked building then that that leaning portion at the left is something we've seen again and again.

I have more commentary, but these are my questions so far.

Nobodysfuel.

Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:14 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

1. Yes, the whole site for the new target, which was a full season of [1] from the first S.T--the circular thing.

2. Over the three sessions I error trapped: Enter, intelligence, ocean(intangible), and building, and " squaddle' I think I meant squabble anyway, but I didn't write that, plus, I didn't trust it.

NO, I screwed that prompt up. Actually upon looking back I have no clue why I did that, now that you mention it.

That is not how I learned it, exactly. Alex, a former member of Ed's old team, told me several years ago to do S6 prompts by writing, for example:

S6 Target condition, or Target size, etc. drawing a line underneath and writing what comes to my awareness rapidly. I screwed up here. Probably: S6 Target Activity would be better, that way it's sticking to the rules that I learned. It's an S6 thing so need 40 minutes on target. I don't know about doing this at any other stage.

Be careful with those prompts though! They can be AOL-inducing. Again, very fast impressions and saturates quickly, in my experience. It's an immediate answer, half second, just put pen down and write it. You can't spend 10 minutes sitting there thinking up prompts, either. It pretty much has to be preplanned if front-loaded , or in my case on blind targets, it just occurs to me to do it in the flow of the session. Most of the time, I forget about them. I was in S6, my hand got done making whatever it was, I touched around the drawing for quick impressions, then I thought of doing the activity thing. However, the Power Supply datum, if I recall correctly, actually came spontaenously as I was still drawing as did the warning label.

[Gender] is another prompt to use if you are on a person in S4, that we at the forums learned from Proviewer.. Like I said, I don't use them all the time, just when it occurs to me to do so. I mixed up my stages in the heat of the moment and put brackets where I shouldn't have.

I have only used activity a handful of times and it seems to work with me. E.g., on a blind target recently of a Mexico fiery UFO target topical search. Activity revealed it was moving forward, down, looping, etc. Sure enough that was all it appeared to be all it was doing on the camera on a news site.

Note: I am guessing it's better to run a full prompt: The activity at the site SBP

if you want to catch everything. I have been tasked that one on a public forum project here before.

3. Not quite sure what round thing you are referring to, but, unless I wrote it in the write-up, I don't really know what it is. The only thing I really hang my hat on as far as tangibles go for these three sessions is that the main circular feature in my very first S.T. that had the liquid stuff-- I think it's actually a man-made circular object in the air with energetics, perhaps some weather stuff going on. There may be some circular, looping energy, too, yes, but there is also a circular object floating nearby/inside/onto/around the energy. The energy could be a combination of air pockets/gas/wind. There is a lot of heat with the circular object, which seems to be a recurring thing for me.

Looking over things now, these tangible "layer" datums are bothering me and the phrase Layer upon layer makes no sense to me, yet. They keep coming up spontaneously. Intuitively, I feel there's more to the story than simply layers. I try not to think during session and just keep moving quickly, but maybe I should hang around a tad bit more the T column, asking questions and trying to flush this stuff out. I know I probably should as that's what viewers typically do, but I have found I am more accurate since I've stopped doing that, just letting let my hand/unconscious bounce me around the matrix, dropping whatever datums come in the appropriate places. If I ask too many questions, my data flow dry up or get AOL. S, D, and EI, I can ask a questions(e.g., what color is this?) BUTa if I do that for the high-level T and I's, I often screw up. Once I get to S6, though, and let my hand do what it wants to do, I ask more questions and briefly touch the drawing for answers. Or, I touch it for 1 or so seconds without asking questions and write what pops in my awareness. Those are typically accurate for me. I get a few high level impressions before that dries up, and I move on to something else.

Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:23 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Hey Multi,

Thanks for the refresher on S6 protocol and S4 in-column prompts. I had learned them once and it's coming back to me now.

Regarding point 3, forget I said anything. (It was a parenthetical discussion).

Yes, your "layers" are definitely a persistent theme.

I had been thinking that our open search could possibly have been related to typhoon Nepartak, which hit Taiwan and China last week (GeoFix notwithstanding). But now I am skeptical about that idea. The end of our time window is just over 3 weeks. If/when we do an open search cue again and get a fresh target we'll know it's passed by without identifying it. Though it's always rewarding when we can identify it.

Nobodysfuel.

Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:34 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

I personally think we can rule out a typhoon/hurricane. I think your/my man-made origins of the circular spinning stuff is telling in that regard. Our data show some man-made circular-like object in the air/spinning/floating around with energetics involved maybe some weather stuff in the air. People/buildings and whatever else are involved either at the site or context in some way. There could be water/liquid on the ground, but I don't think that's what all the spinning stuff is.

Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:57 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Greetings folks,

The timeline for our open search expired last weekend, August 6th. But I thought I’d give it an extra week to vest.

I have been in touch with MultiLnV over the weeks and a clear winner for this open search never appeared. Special thanks for the Major for his GeoFix work; there wasn’t any major news out of Russia matching this open search – that I could identify.

Potential targets that looked possible for a while were:
1. A long distance Russian ballooner. This matched some of the floating and various movements, but he landed uneventfully.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/russian-ball ... soc_trk=ma

2. A balloon crash in the US – crash into electrical wires. But this didn’t seem like a big enough incident

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/07/31/nt ... ng-16.html

3. The terrorist attacks at Nice, France. A lot of this fit our search, because there were fireworks going on above at the same time. And there was a very prominent road featured in this case. Also, one specific main actor. But again, it didn’t quite fit the bill.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Nice_attack

On an odd note, there is another group of RVers on the web (who shall remain nameless) who stumbled across a very similar target to this open search with an August time frame – slightly later than our time frame. The similarities were quite striking.

So this probably closes this particular open search. Sometimes you can clearly identify and sometimes you can’t. That’s the nature of open searches.

Nobodysfuel

Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:12 pm
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

There was a tornado in Syktyvkar, Russia on August 24th, link below.

https://www.rt.com/news/357164-komi-rep ... er-damage/

Dave

Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:22 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Event occurred 8 weeks after my RVGeofix open search post...

Twenty years ago, on C2C, I warned about violent, rapid, climate changes and attendant unprecedented weather 'anomalies.'

I'm going to run the selfsame Geofix cue again (and again post my results). Let's see if there is a novel Matrix response pattern emerging.

Hope the results don't redirect to your neighborhood...

Major Doom

Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:37 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Here's the rabbit that I pulled out of the RVGeofix hat on this particular open search go-round:

Planimetric center of mass (radius ~3500'/1066m): N37˚ 13' 37"/W103˚ 22' 30" (37.22694/-103.37500)

(Yes, I also executed associated TRV work)

The folks out there in the little prairie town of Kim, Colorado might soon (maybe during the second week of October, per RVTachyon R&D) be in for a wild ride...

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2015/05/19/c ... you-think/

Major Doom

Btw - My thanks to DenverDave for the earlier feedback notation/observation

Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:58 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Greetings Major,

What was the approximate date on that GeoFix work? And did you perform a base session to see what the actual event was going to be?

Nobodysfuel

Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:32 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

1. No 'approximate date' -- all work executed on 24 Sep 2016 (1600-2200 PDT)

2. Did it 'backwards' (i.e., Geofix first)

[0794/4757] Open search

[6830/5751] Open search/location

Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:07 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Thank you for the GeoFix work, Major.

In that case, I may run a couple of Open Search base sessions this week to see what the event is. . . if I have time.

Nobodysfuel

Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:02 pm