It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:20 am

Open Searches 
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Open Searches
Hi Folks,

I've begun doing Open Searches after a long hiatus from Remote Viewing. I know that some others do this on a regular basis, sniffing for the Killshot, among other things.

Please feel free to comment and post your own.

If the Administrator feels this thread belongs in another place, please move it. (There was a previous thread, but it appears to have disappeared).

Nobodysfuel

Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:24 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Re: Open Searches
Hi Folks,

I'm posting S3 Site, ST, and a couple of S3 elements along with postulates for an Open Search I performed last weekend. I'll post data summary soon.

(Please bear with me on graphic posting syntax. I believe this works - been a while)

P0: A tornado or tornados dropping in and around a sports stadium.
P1: Volcanic ash dropping in and around a sports stadium.
P2: Volcanic ash dropping in and around Rome’s Coliseum or some historical site.
P3: A hurricane impacting a disputed war zone.
P4: A large pollution cloud dropping in an around a disputed area.
P5: A meteorite turning to ash over a wide area of disputed land.

June 20th, 2016 to August 6th, 2016

Basically, spirals and lots of stuff comes down on people and buildings from above.

Nobodysfuel

Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:33 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Interesting work, Nobodysfuel.

Just asking.

How did you derive the time-frame or dates of the proposed events ?

Dan

Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:45 pm
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Hi Dan,

Nice hearing from you :)

According to the "Learn Remote Viewing" DVD course, the Major states that Open Search results occur within 2 to 8 weeks. I have found this to be the case. The Matrix will often take an interest in depicting things which are not always newsworthy to humans. Therefore, these events do not always make the news. But if they are identifiable, it's usually within 2 to 8 weeks.

There was a debate several years ago on the other Open Search thread, which I believe may have been lost. So, I will attempt to provide some institutional memory:

Open Searches don't seem to have a logical rule of thumb for what they depict. Sometimes they are things related to the planet itself &/or the planet in reference to celestial events (e.g. comets). Sometimes they are things which capture a lot of human attention and emotion and are very newsworthy. Other times they represent big physics-energy events, which aren't necessarily newsworthy except to physicists - so don't make the news. Still other times, events are newsworthy, but don't make the western media.

Open Search results remain pretty static and are perceivable, until they occur and the "print cue" is flushed. After that, a new Open Search result will appear and be stable for a period of time. I try to complete all session work within 2 weeks of an Open Search project.

The only predictable thing is the time frame of 2 weeks to 2 months.

Nobodysfuel.

Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:54 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

[7350/7316]Open Search

Data Summary

The most important aspect of this target is a place, which is a thing and a cloud. It is tall and spinning very fast over a wide area. It is horizontal and oval at the same time. It drops many thin things from above, which coagulate below. Concepts here include: beauty and special case. It is like a cloud burst and also like a cool cloud. This aspect is a real eye catcher and occurs in the blink of an eye.

[Viewer note: this circumstance is very impressive to me, perhaps the most impressive in my RV career, leaving me feeling awed, inspired, impressed, astonished, and dumbfounded].

People nearby feel interested, confused, and perplexed. This aspect is occurring over land.

Further investigation of this aspect [2] reveal it to be spreading out in multiple directions as well as spinning with great force. It’s very high above the earth and comprised of many thin and tiny pieces of water. This is like a deluge, also like a biblical flood, and also like flying water. A mass of small objects are coagulating in a unique way here high above the earth. This is a collection of objects teaching people an important lesson. There are people here cursing their luck. Concepts here include: open, wisdom, and flood.

The 2nd most important aspect of this target is a cloud which is like a unique rainbow. This aspect is also like a being. There is a sort of striped cloud here, ball lightning, and something tears across the sky. Concepts for this aspect include: horizontal lightning, force of nature, frequent, and regular. This aspect is over a wide open area and spins very fast. It makes me feel agitated, nauseous, and dizzy. There is cobalt present.
People nearby feel agitated, fearful, and dizzy.

The 3rd most important aspect of this target is a place, which is a property in the Middle-East. Something from the 2 previous aspects drop from above and spread out along the ground. This place is like a reservation and the spreading motion is like coagulation. Concepts here include: beauty and the end of things. There is a disputed property here and a whole lot of things coalescing. This aspect of the target makes me feel angry, sad, discouraged, annoyed, and disapproved.

People on the ground here feel cynical, shame, and a sense of wounded pride.

There is a peaked structure here and the coagulation spreads out over a wide area. Further investigation of this structure [1] reveals it to be a round, hollow building with an opening at the top and a peak on top. Something from the target falls on it from above. This is a building and a temple, which is like a pleasure dome. There are great feats of human perseverance and endurance here. There are lots of people being encouraged here. I feel impressed and fearful. People here are curious. Concepts here include: religion, worship, enjoyment, sport, play, and drama.
This general location is like a box, and also like a safe, and an oven. I feel curious, fascinated, and intrigued close to this structure.
= = = = = =
Note: I can't figure out what the line is at the top of the ST. I probably won't have time to do any follow on work on this. It's not clear to me whether it's the horizon or part of a structure. In S3 Site, a structure isn't depicted for [X], so it's probably natural. But this does have important implications for human involvement: If there is a structure high above, then "someone" is deliberately doing something.

Nobodysfuel.

Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:04 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Hi, Nobodysfuel,

I decided to participate. I worked two sessions today on open search before looking at your data. We should establish a list of any commonalities.

Session 1 Summary:

At the site there is some circular, looping, liquid rotating fast feature, some sort of beam(light), at least one life form, a canopy, a room, and a road.

The circular looping feature is nearby/contained in some man-made box-looking shape and is moving or rotating back and forth, associated with particulate, above some peaked-like feature which (but hard to see here in my S.T. composite). There is the idea of betraying here. Something about this site is dreary. The lifeform at this site is feeling frank, tired, confused, concerned, and rectified. The person is likely in a room, and is associated with tipping,intelligent, dealt with, and going bye-bye. I feel jealous, reluctant, and fierce toward the person. Other emotions present at this site are moved and petrified.

The surface/road is associated with filthy “waste-like” stuff. , purchasing and fulfilled. I feel interested and like I am choosing something here.

Stage 6 drawing deptics a place/building with some white colors, and there is glass and heated associated with a circular feature. The word-idea chart is also associated.

P.S on ST. I meant, dreary, not drewry. .

Session 2: Summary:

At this site there is at least one person, a circular-looking moving object is above everything else, it appears, and at least one building/roof/room.

The building has lights, associated with the idea of getting, and there is something contained in, probably the person. The object reminds me of a " like a hot air balloon", but not exactly. It is rotating, and is associated with wallop and melting. I feel freaked out by it. The person is also associated with melting and the idea of trend, as well as disenfranchised, who feels afraid. Other emotions at this site include petrified, curious brave, happy, and relieved. I feel interested, panic, weird, familiar, peculiar, and freaked out. ( NOTE): Some sort of craft is here( I do not know if it's like aircraft, or craft like you make for a house decoration, or some other variant. Nevertheless, It popped up in tangible spontaneously , so I put it there.

Imageimg]http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o61/rvgraphs/OpenSearch2016/OSP02/b30d797e-e8df-42c9-b18a-5e5a33b47795.jpg[/img][/url]

Last edited by MultiLnV on Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:32 am, edited 7 times in total.

Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:38 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Simply for the record, the cue I used was "open search" because that is how I have always seen it, but I see now that you did not add marks around yours. Obviously though those do not affect results, just in case others were wondering. I forgot to post S3[site]. I will do that ASAP.

Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:38 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

The quotation marks are used for topical searches, only. (Where the topic/question is problematic):

"The Unibomber"
"Fairies"
"Mu"
"Reptilians"

etc.

Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:52 pm
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Thank you Major, and yes Multi, I use Open Search, without quote marks.

The following syntax seems to be valid, at least in my books:
* open search
* Open Search; and
* OPEN SEARCH

Over the years, I've used all forms in both handwriting and typewriting. All seem valid.

Nobodysfuel.

Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:34 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Greetings,

The following is a quick and dirty commonality analysis between Nobodysfuel and MultiLnV's Open Search sessions.

Motion
= = = = =
Circular and swirling

Tangibles
= = = = =
Fast spinning liquid above
Man-made box looking shape on the ground (Multi) or "like a box" (AOL/s) (Nobodysfuel)
A peaked or canopy structure below
Humans
Particulate or thin things
Filty "waste-like" stuff on the ground (Multi) or Coagulation (Intangible)(Nobodysfuel)

Particulate is spinning and above the peaked/canopy structure.

Intangibles
= = = = = =
Betrayal (Multi); Nobodysfuel has EIs of "cynical", "shame", and "wounded pride", which could be related.
Fast (Multi) or "occurs in the blink of an eye" (Nobodysfuel)
Dealt with/going bye-bye (Multi) or "The end of things" (Nobodysfuel)

EIs
= = =
EIs on the ground are pretty negative for both viewers.

AIs
= = =
AIs on the ground are pretty negative for both viewers.

Commentary:

Based upon MultiLnV's work, I'm willing to accept that the line on the top of my ST is part of this box/room structure and not the horizon. I often put stripe marks to indicate density and so this would fit. I certainly didn't pick out the singular individual here, so I appreciate seeing someone else's work. I can't imagine why a singular person would be in a room or roof above a peaked structure and causing things to fall from above.

Perhaps this person is calling in an airstrike, but I've only seen that in movies, not sure if that really occurs.

Or perhaps the ST has merged the actor (at a distance in a room) to the events on the ground (like a HAARP operator). I've never experienced a ST like that, but I know they occur because the Major mentions it in the Learn Remote Viewing DVD course.

This is my first RV session in a number of years, so I'm not sure I'm up to advanced follow-on work yet, but I'll happily listen to anyone's suggestions about what to explore next.

Nobodysfuel.

Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:31 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Understood, Ed. Thanks. Most of the topical searches I have seen around here and which is why I felt it was appropriate to do that. This is only the second open search that I think I've ever ran.

Nobody's fuel, thanks for getting our list started.

I agree with your assessment of our commonalities, except that I am not sure my "fast" and your "blink of an eye" are referring to the same thing. My fast is most likely motion, yours could be motion or it could be describing how quickly events occurs... who knows.

I also do not think we should jump to conclusions just yet about this being an airstrike, or that someone or that one individual is calling on some airstrike. This might be 100% true and we might end up using that as a posutlate, but we do not have enough mutual data to make that assertion just yet, in my opinion because we do not know exactly what all of these things in our S.T. are, like the circular thing. Secondly, we do not know the exact role of any lifeforms at the site yet. Lastly, Just because it appears like there is only one lifeform in a room in my data, does not mean that is true. It could be that I just didn't pick up on any others, for whatever reason.

I am personally hesitant to conclude/postulate anything without more follow-on work. This could be describing any number of possible things. We have many commonalities, but they are certainly pretty general and vague to be of great use as far as conclusions go. One thing I am comfortable saying at this point is that the Boxy feature and/or circular thing with liquid are worthy of further exploration as a starting point. Whatever this event is, those features seem to standout as unambiguous commonalities. I am going to post my S3 freehand in the above post later this evening.

Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:24 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Hi Nobodysfuel,

Good to see you again as well. And, I wanted to get back to you regarding your " Open Search " Site Template.

It looks like an explosion, or explosion-like.

Yesterday, June 12, 2016 - Popocatepetl Volcano, 43 miles from Mexico City erupted again with a major plume. The images of the eruption look very similar to a nuclear detonation. Check it out. If that is what you drew, please let us know.

This volcano has the potential to take out Mexico City, similar to a Pompeii scenario.

I mention this because of your "volcanic ash" word descriptors.

I'm not saying that this is what your session depicts, but your session from my perspective looks like something of that nature.

As troubling, was your word descriptors of " Cobalt being present ."

Now, elemental Cobalt does not occur naturally in nature. Or it's isotopes. Like Cobalt-60.

Dr. Teller's work in that arena, tells the tale about Cobalt.

Since your descriptor of ' Cobalt ' seemed so very novel to me, since I have not seen this in session work before, I feel the need to reinforce the possible implications.

Could be other remote viewers have seen Cobalt in session work. It's just I have not. So that got my attention.

Also, on my Site Templates, I remove the brackets from the Target Reference Numbers.

My purpose is to give you an overview of your Site Template, from my perspective. And, give you an analysis of the work itself. Hope it helps.

Sincerely,

Dan

Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:18 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Co 'does not occur naturally?!' You might want to re-look that, Dan.

A perfect 'doomsday bomb' = cobalt-60

Very dirty. Great blackmail weapon...

Doom

Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:50 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Hi Dan. Interesting. I accidentally read your post as I was not expecting an event analysis to be here, but it's okay, I will PM Nobodysfuel and mention not to look at the thread until after performing a 3 very quick prompts that I had planned for now (a from the top of prompt, then the most important tangibles, then intangibles at the site). A purpose of prompt may be of use, too, though. I guess that I will run them as well to compare because this may not be "it" Besides, one can never get enough practice controlling creative imagination. "Structure! Content be damned!" as they say.

Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:59 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Hi Folks,

MultiLnV has kept me blind to some of the recent speculation on the target, so I have been blind during follow-on work in this post.

MultiLnV asked me perform the following 4 follow-ons:
1. SSBP from the top of the circular element
2. SSBP from the top of the box structure
3. The most important tangibles associated with the site SBP; and
4. The most important intangibles associated with the site SBP

SSBP FROM THE TOP OF THE CIRCULAR ELEMENT

No. 1 is my [2] exploration tagged on my original ST above and there is a S3 analytical sketch above. From my original Data Summary:

“Further investigation of this aspect [2] reveal it to be spreading out in multiple directions as well as spinning with great force. It’s very high above the earth and comprised of many thin and tiny pieces of water. This is like a deluge, also like a biblical flood, and also like flying water. A mass of small objects are coagulating in a unique way here high above the earth. This is a collection of objects teaching people an important lesson. There are people here cursing their luck. Concepts here include: open, wisdom, and flood.”

SSBP FROM THE TOP OF THE BOX STRUCTURE

No. 2 I was not able to complete because I never actually drew a box on my ST, so I had nothing to tag with an element. I only ever had Aol/S of like a box, and also like a safe, and an oven.

Instead, I explored an element [3] on the line at the very top of my ST.

Element [3] is a cloud which makes me feel pleased and excited. It is like a pool and a form of a cloud as a weapon. There is a mass of small object forming on thing here. Something is being revealed here, high above the ground. Something cracks open, metaphorically speaking. Concepts here include: open-sesame and cure.

THE MOST IMPORTANT TANGIBLES ASSOCIATED WITH THE SITE SBP

This is a place. People here feel curious, interested, and focused. It is like barking and also like a warning. There is a flying mass of objects here. There is a curved promontory or protrusion here. This is a depressed are of the world being washed anew. These tangibles make me feel curious, anxious, and anticipation. A concept includes flying saucer.

THE MOST IMPORTANT INTANGIBLES ASSOCIATED WITH THE SITE SBP

This is a thing. People here feel interested. There are curved or coiled objects here. There are many things here in one time and place. These intangibles make me feel curious and interested. It is like batting an eye and also like blinking an eye and also like a floor. Concepts here include: rotation, spinning, and grouping.

[0079/6675]Target [7350/7316]/[B]

In substitution of No. 2 above, which was to explore the circular thing, I performed an entirely new session on the [B] element of my original session. (Sometimes I like to work from the periphery inward).

Concise Data Summary

There is a boxy structure with people inside, which is like a tower. Something seems to drop on it and flow straight through it. Emotions are pretty negative. Viewer emotions indicate it’s pretty to look at. Many small things have dropped and come together. This is a regular pattern or motion gone very wrong. There is something prominently leaning here or having fallen over or about to. There is a great sense of anticipation; forward looking as if things are about to change.

S6[1] may depict something coming through this structure or flowing from it. The bottom portion may be the road in MultiLnV’s session, or perhaps a path, or perhaps a destroyed and leaning object.

Not sure what to say next, Multi. I'll give this a gander tomorrow and look at all the common elements.

Good night,
Nobodysfuel.

Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:07 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Good morning,

I have looked over Dan's comments regarding the Mexican volcano. Interesting Dan, and definitely possible, though I think it's a bit early for the Open Search to vest, but one never knows. I looked up the latest volcanic release and I'm not sure it would have had as bit an effect on the ground as what we're seeing in the STs.

Btw, Dan, thanks for comments on my syntax. I care a lot about the details of RV, and remembering them slowly as I get back to it.

I have noticed a few interesting points recently:

First, there is a sense on the lower part of both viewers templates of people feeling aggrieved, or victimized in some way:

Disenfranchise
Betrayed
Cynical
Cursing their luck
Shame
Wounded pride

This points to this event being more identified with a human cause rather than purely natural.

Secondly, I am struck by how similar MultiLnV's and my S6 drawings are.

Multi, what is the word at the top left of your S6 drawing, underneath Grass"?

Also, did you draw S6[Site] or did you tag something with a [1] and draw s6[1]? I drew S6[1], with [1] on the boxy structure. Still, these drawings are very similar.

Also, Multi, does your S6 drawing imply a flowing of something? I believe my S6 depicts this.

Thirdly, from a purely RV exploration sense, I'm not sure why the building in my origin ST was round and hollow with a peak, but has now become very boxy in all further work. Maybe I'm in AOL-drive. Any commentary?

Fourthly, I'm not sure what to say about the cobalt discussion. It only appears once. But for sure, this fluid is not pristine water; there's lots of junk in it.

Fifthly, the human intent and main actor here depicted by MultiLnV is something that I just don't seem to get anywhere. So we seem to disagree on this for some reason.

I look forward to seeing Multi's next movement on the ST.

For future follow-ons, if any, it may be worth tagging the fluid and looking for its origin. That would tell us whether it's leaving from a device or from a natural place; though there may be multiple origins of the junk.

I guess that's it for now.

Nobodysfuel.

Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:53 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

I also notice that MultiLnV has references to melting, which would definitely fit in with all the flowing motion around.

Also MultiLnV has a Tangible of "Craft" to the left on a ST. I have an intangible of "Flying saucer"; this was conceptual - the idea of a flying saucer. But that could be a commonality.

Nobodysfuel.

Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:11 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Nobodysfeul, in my original S6--that's glass and heated. Sorry for bad writing.

Exploration Summaries(will have pages scanned later this evening or early morning along with my original S3 freehand).

Doesn’t appear I have captured many useful details, but here it is for whatever it’s worth. The boxy feature [2] from the top of really didn’t reveal much, about box feature. maybe it would with a different prompt, so I decided to try a center prompt. Looking back at previous data. It is interesting how ‘liquid’ did not come back at all in any exploration. .

For the record, I see you mentioned barking. That was an “S4-sensory impression) for me as well on two different prompts. I wasn't wast really thinking during the session. However, I wonder in retrospect if I should have have put that in "I" column. I did not have the AOL of dog enter my head, nor any kind of idea of barking order. It popped up in the sensory column along with other percepts, so I am not sure why I put it there, maybe I "thought" it was a sound. I really do not remember. I don't know if we should call it a commonality or not being that we got it in two different columns.

Circular feature: From the top of [1] SSBP

Summary: The/a circular feature appears to be some sort of elements moving and fast, black, blue rubbery, stiff, airy, light(color), and rubbery. They are repeating and recharchaging. A place is associated with it. I feel interested and confused. I AOL- obnoxious emotion, esoteric/ufo.

The most important intangibles associated with the site SBP.

Summary: The ideas of distant, folding, place, bought, purchased, fooled, A wonderful treat(s4.5), and carrying is associated with something that is hard, yellow, mechanical(sounds), airy, moving, big open, and twisting. AOL-betrayal, religion, lifeform, motor, elephant.

The most important tangibles associated with the site SBP

Summary: A thing, person, and waste, seem to be associated with loud, barking, and black, and odorous. The person is associated with the idea of bottom and feels refreshed and terrible. There is something that is like a racing arch, a light racing to get somewhere.

(note: This is the first time ever, I believe that I haven’t got an AOL in S4, which is sort of suspect, all I got was AOL/S).

The boxy feature: From the top of [2] SSBP

Note: Probably the same peaked looking thing on my second S.T. Moreover, See that diagonal line extending from the square/boxy shape on my original S.T just below the word “gross?" Well, that’s actually part of a peak feature, it’s just hard to see how I put it together. The wavy lines on the left side are actually part of the peak. This same shape came back when for S2[2] as well: From the center of.

Summary: A thing is associated with sitting and incompotent, speeding, alive, barking, hairy, loud, hard, yellow. It feels refreshed and angry. AOL-people, wire.

From the center of [2] SSBP

Summary: . There is a lifeform/thing/place associated with finance, warning, maneuvering and loud, black, musical sensory impressions and some emotion unindifentfied. AOL-cables, brand, middle east, liar, medicine, execute, room.

Last edited by MultiLnV on Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:05 am, edited 11 times in total.

Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:19 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Nobodysfuel, you do not want to explore a full session an element by doing 0079/6675]Target [7350/7316]/[B]. I would assume this could cause some issues.

I think it's probably best to use your original S.T. or make a copy of it. Then, use it as Target Reference Material. I think procedure would be:

1. Assign a new TRN to the TRM.

2. Draw a line from the TRN to the part of your S.T. that corresponds to [b].

3. Then, run the new TRN as usual.

If I am wrong, someone correct me.

Last edited by MultiLnV on Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:31 am, edited 3 times in total.

Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:51 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

I think now we should probably start to get all of our commonalities together in list form, like before, write up a group summary and see if we can answer some basic questions using only data we have so far, like what information do we have about any lifeforms, what's going on at the target site , and where is it happening at. We can then decide what else we may want to do, like purpose explorations, looking at the surrounding area, etc. Let's also take suggestions from other members around.

Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:14 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

More commonalities.

Light

Me: Beam(light) (initial session)
Me: Light, like a racing arch(of light) to get somewhere
You: Ball of lightning-horizontal lightning (initial session)

Something that brings to mind in appearance or conceptually a Flying Saucer, or just something that could be moving through the air more generally

Me: AOL-UFO/Ship
You: Intangible: A Flying saucer as a conceptual idea
Me: AOL/S: “Hot-air balloon” (initial session)
Me: T: Craft(initial session).

A warning of some sort
Me: Warning
You: Warning

Visual appearance of an object extending from or going into a structure-feature:

Me: My S6 of the site (initial session)
You: Your S6[1]

Possible commonality: Falling structure

Me: most important intangibles exploration-folding, place
You: Exploration of S6[1]-falling object/structure and exploration of aspect B--about to fall. .

Possible commonality: Barking

[i]Me: Barking (Sensory impressions-sounds for tangibles exploration And from the top of [2] SSBP.
You: Barking (most important tangibles exploration as an Intangible).

Like I said before, I am not sure if we should count this yet because mine was an "S" and yours was an "I." but it seems reasonable to.

Visual appearance of a cubed feature

Me: My Second S.T.—on the rotating oval-ish feature on the S.T.
You: Aspect B S.T.

Visual appearance of a square-looking feature

Me: In my S3[2]-from the top of.
You: S3[TM1]

Feel free to add others or disagree with me on these, Nobody’s fuel. I’ll do a combined summary of what I see from al of our data so far. I will do that either tomorrow or Friday.

I still think SOME of our data are vague/generic without more context. I think if we were to explore further, a movement/prompt from a different angle, or way off site something may be helpful. This is a good learning experience though from a pure RV standpoint! I'm still hesitant to commit to a postulate at the moment.

Anyone else out there ran a session in the last week or so on an open search that has some supporting/additional data?

Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:33 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Greetings Folks,

Thanks MultiLnV for all your help, work, and guidance.

I have included a commonality assessment below, based upon your work, with a few additions.

Below that I have posted my attempt at a Common Data Analysis. There is so much more I want to add, but I have to go with what is common, so it's somewhat short and almost generic.

Tangibles
= = = = =
Fast spinning liquid above
The area above is big, airy, and open
Man-made box looking shape on the ground (Multi) or "like a box" (AOL/s) (Nobodysfuel)
A peaked or canopy structure below
Humans
Particulate or thin things
Filthy "waste-like" stuff on the ground (Multi) or Coagulation (Intangible)(Nobodysfuel)
A building
A path or road (Multi has tangibles and graphics); Nobodysfuel depicts in S6.
The flowing material is dirty and thick: “waste-like”, “rubbery”, “stiff”, “coagulation”

Light
= = = = = =
Multi: Beam(light) (initial session)
Multi: Light, like a racing arch(of light) to get somewhere
Nobodysfuel: Ball of lightning-horizontal lightning (initial session)
Nobodysfuel add: Aol/S - ‘Unique Rainbow’

Motion
= = = = =
Circular and swirling from above
Flowing motion below and through (Multi mentions melted) and both viewers depict flowing.

Possible commonality: Falling structure
= = = = =
Multi: most important intangibles exploration-folding, place
Nobodysfuel: Exploration of S6[1]-falling object/structure and exploration of aspect B--about to fall. .

Visual appearance of a square-looking feature
= = = = =
Multi: In my S3[2]-from the top of.
Nobodysfuel: S3[TM1]

Visual appearance of a cubed feature
= = = = = =
Multi: My Second S.T.—on the rotating oval-ish feature on the S.T.
Nobodysfuel: Aspect B S.T.

Visual appearance of an object extending from or going into a structure-feature:
= = = = =
Multi: My S6 of the site (initial session)
Nobodysfuel: Your S6[1]

Particulate is spinning and above the peaked/canopy structure.

Intangibles
= = = = = =
Betrayal (Multi); Nobodysfuel has EIs of "cynical", "shame", and "wounded pride", which could be related.
Dealt with/going bye-bye (Multi) or "The end of things" (Nobodysfuel)
Fooled (Multi)

Something that brings to mind in appearance or conceptually a Flying Saucer, or just something that could be moving through the air more generally
= = = = = =
Multi: AOL-UFO/Ship
Nobodysfuel: Intangible: A Flying saucer as a conceptual idea
Multi: AOL/S: “Hot-air balloon” (initial session)
Multi: T: Craft(initial session).

A warning of some sort
= = = = =
Multi: Warning
Nobodysfuel: Warning
Nobodysfuel add: This is a collection of objects teaching people an important lesson.

Possible commonality: Barking
= = = = = =
[i] Multi: Barking (Sensory impressions-sounds for tangibles exploration And from the top of [2] SSBP.
Nobodysfuel: Barking (most important tangibles exploration as an Intangible).
Like I said before, I am not sure if we should count this yet because mine was an "S" and yours was an "I." but it seems reasonable to.

EIs
= = =
EIs on the ground are pretty negative for both viewers.
There is a sense on the lower part of both viewers templates of people feeling aggrieved, or victimized in some way:

Disenfranchise
Betrayed
Cynical
Cursing their luck
Shame
Wounded pride

AIs
= = =
AIs on the ground are pretty negative for both viewers.

Nobodysfuel Combined Data Summary

The most important aspect of this site is fast spinning and swirling liquid over a big open area. This liquid is a mass of particulate. This aspect has a bright beam associated with it, which is an arc of light racing to get somewhere. It is like a unique rainbow. This aspect brings to mind in appearance or conceptually a Flying Saucer, or just something that could be moving through the air more generally.

The second most important aspect of this site depicts this particulate landing on a peaked building below with people in it. This area also contains square and cubed buildings and a road. The falling particulate begins to flow on the ground and is a waste-like, rubbery, stiff, coagulation. At this location a building may have fallen, or be just about to. There appears to be a physical object extending from one of these structures, or perhaps going through it.

The human circumstances on the ground are somewhat complex and people here feel disenfranchised, betrayed, cynical, shameful, wounded pride, and curse their luck. The concept of being fooled may apply to this situation.
There is a sense of completion at this portion of the site: that something has been dealt with, is going bye-bye, or is the end of things. This situation may serve as some kind of a warning to people.

Remote viewer emotions on the ground are negative.

I believe we will hear from MultiLnv in the next day or so. Then perhaps we could postulate as a group. Or suggest a follow-on movement.

Nobodysfuel.

Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:31 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Good summary. Here is mine (before I looked at yours). I was hesitate to postulate before, but I am a little more comfortable making a general/generic analysis for right now. Feel free to correct anything I have said below:

Comment 1: I totally spaced on doing an S6 on those things I explored. After S4, I forgot to do it. On future prompts, I will do so.

Comment 2: I really think we need to gather data from different angles/distances from the site. Possibly a purpose prompt. Objectively speaking, this should be an event that is already going occur sometime in the near future. I am not sure it’s necessary to spend time identifying landmarks or whatever because I do no think either of us plan to go to the location ( this assuming we aren’t somehow involved already) and risk stirring up a fuss with forum visitors saying they recognize where this is. For simple learning experiences for both you and I, I think we should stick to just describing the nature of the events and general descriptions of the environment. Maybe wrap this up soon after a little bit more exploration.

Comment 3: Looking at our freehand sketches, including your S3 for aspect B] exploration, we have some similar features. Our [X]’s are different though. In my first session My [X] is on a wavy line on the second session it is on a peaked feature, but you are not. We both have diagonal features, circular features, and peaked features. I would have expected us to label it the same archetype, but open searches do not have a designated target, so perhaps that factors in.

Overall summary and generic analysis using common elements in our sessions:

High above some structure that has boxy and/or peaked-shaped features or places, there is at least one circular spinning/rotating/twisting object with some liquid element. Viewers are reminded of a flying saucer/Hot air balloon, but it likely isn’t. There seems to be some light related it, that is somehow like a rainbow/arch of light. Something appears to be extending from or going through a structure/building. There are one or more people who feel predominantly negative emotions at this site with feelings of being victimized, such as being fooled/betrayed. There is a warning occurring at at a place. and someone(s)/something(s) being dealt with, going bye-bye, or ending There is some sort of substance on the ground.

So--There is something going through a building/place perhaps causing it to fall/fold. if I am not mistaken, we had in common that both warnings we perceived that were associated with a place. Maybe this is some kind of warning. We do not have consensus yet on whether or not the circular feature and its liquid stuff with all the light are actually what is going through. Something is ending/going bye-bye, but It is not clear from our data whether that is the structure or lifeform(s), or both. Mine is associated with a person, but yours seem to be just a general idea. People have wounded pride, feel fooled, betrayed, or in someway disenfranchised.

Remaining questions

Who: There is also no consensus as to why the there are lifeforms at the site, who they are, or what the activity is of these people. We just know how they feel about whatever is happenings.

What: We do not really have consensus on what the circular object is or if it natural/man-made or a combination. There no consensus as to the nature of the substance on the ground really where it comes from/what it does. Is it the same thing as the liquid stuff that is associated with the circular feature?

Why: We also have no clue why all this is happening. . .is it a natural occurrence or is it a man-made occurrence (e.g., is someone causing this to happen)? It is also ambiguous how this event is serving as a “warning.” Is the event intended to be a warning, or do the people at the site interpret the event(s) afterward as a warning? If we went only by your data we would say it is to teach people a lesson, but I did not get that impression in my data. This may be true, though.

Where: We don’t know, except part of the site seems to involve the outside, high above based on where the circular feature is. Geographically we do not know much.

For reasons you already stated, Nobodysfeul, I do not think this is "Dan's Valcano thing" our data based on what we know right now.

Last edited by MultiLnV on Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:01 am, edited 4 times in total.

Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:25 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Hey Multi,

Good data summary!

I have some indications that it is a "natural phenomenon gone very wrong", so a purpose follow-on may be difficult to interpret. E.g. what is the purpose of a hurricane?

In my "most important tangibles" drawing, the spreading out of the big object was important. Therefore a movement exercise may be difficult, but I'm willing to try one more follow-on.

Perhaps a origin of X follow-on? That would tell us whether it's natural or man-made.

Nobodysfuel.

Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:50 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

I was going back-and-forth in my between origin and source. I think origin might make more sense here for reasons you suggest. We can do that if you'd like. After that, I think we should finalize some postulates based on our data, and then consider closing down the project before unconscious gets bored of the target, although I do not think we have done too much just yet. All we can do is wait and compare our data to the feedback whenever this event happens (hopefully, it won't be so bad). Perhaps after a break/working other targets, if this event still has not occurred to the best of our knowledge, we can resume exploration.

I am not sure if you remember or not. . .we need a new freehand for origin because it is an entirely different unrelated topic/site than what's going on here. So, using whatever element number you designated for the circular/motion/object-thing do a new site movement:

S1[SM1]
The origin of [] SBP:
S2[SM1]

S3[SM1]

( This will be a freehand with new labels that you haven't used yet. For example, mine will be [X1], [A1], etc.Those numbers are typically subscripted)

Proceed as normal to a new S.T. [SM1]

P.S., I would make sure to keep your original S.T. next to you on the table and resume your session properly:

On new piece of paper/page:

Resume TRNS (no brackets)
Date
Time

then proceed with the origin prompt. I will do mine tomorrow evening/after noon and get it posted.

Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:57 am