It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:32 pm

Open Searches 
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Re: Open Searches
Hey Multi,

Thanks for the instructions. I will run this movement Saturday aft and post in the evening.

Then I agree, we should postulate.

Nobodysfuel.

Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:58 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Hey Folks,

I’ve posted the Origin of the circular, swirling thing below. Although I explored [2], it’s basically [X], from the original session ST.
I felt pretty bad about this session and I hope I didn’t AOL the whole thing; I have AOLed sessions just like this before.

I must confess I’m getting very curious about the event, and maybe curiosity has killed the cat here; session results seem a bit too convenient. Anyway, I’ll be curious to see what MultiLnV posts.

I think we should begin to postulate as a community tomorrow (Sunday), after MultiLnV has posted his final work.

7350/7316 Origin of [2]

The most important aspect of this site is an oval and striped object, which is a flying saucer. It spins very fast and is gaining altitude. It makes me feel intrigued, fascinated, and edgy. There is something frightening here. This object is very high up. There are dynamic and unstable forces present. Concepts include: speed, motion, fast, and physics. It is like a game changer and a fear producer.

Below this object is a depot or depository, which is also a port. There is a very fast circular spinning motion here. It makes me feel dull and contempt. There are lifeforms present who feel nervous and concerned. These lifeforms are focused and determined and pay very close attention. This place is like a ship launch and also like a dock. Things are stored and kept in place here.

Nobodysfuel.

Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:15 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

You know, I have never been formally trained really and I am well-aware of some recurring mistakes as a result of that(look, I didn't even subscript my numbers in S3--for some reason I put the numbers right next to the letters for the first session). I just have tried to learn what I can from the DVDs and the forum. Heck, it took me years just to realize what Ed means when he says we must be ready to play the next note. I would, for example, linger around in S4, not keep moving, editing out information, and clog up my "outbox" as Ed says on DVD 2. No Thinking!

Like you, I would doubt results. Now, I just take them as they are, although without intensive exploration on real-world events, I am very conservative in terms of taking action. My advice: Don't worry about how convenient the results seem. Just follow session structure the best you know how and live with the results good or bad. Everything will fall into place one day.

With that being said, my sessions do not make sense to me at the moment. I will come back for analysis later as I just recently got out of session. I ran two sessions because I had a few distractions. Here are what I have:

Session 1:

Session 1-The origin of [1] SBP:

The target is associated with tangible elements, and idea of stirring the pot, tipping, detrimental. Emotions here are interested. I feel anxious.

Elsewhere, there is the life form who feels afraid. I feel gullible. Something is being retained(maybe the lifeform). At this place there is a thing associated with nesting, cost, living, and dirty. I feel terrible and petrified about it. There is water at this site, too, and something that is associated with wide-eyed. At this same aspect, there is emotions of confused. Something else at this associated with free, and I feel guiltily about it.

S6 of the site just revealed just a bunch of wavy man-made beige, soft stuff and a peak. Something is familiar. Not too helpful.

Session 2:

The origin of [1] SBP.

Summary: It is a dreary day at the site. The target thing has water associated with it. There are confused and terrible emotions. I feel interested. Something here is daring and man-made, and associated with gusts.

Elsewhere, There the concept/idea of iron at this site. Also, a patterned-colored light that is reaching. It reminds me of when a cough spreads (like cough and things/spit spread everywhere--shoot out in all directions. The light expands in all directions like that). There is water that is lifted. There are like grains of stuff here at the site, but I am not sure it is. There are also ideas of unity, gassed up, exclusion, tipping point, and the emotion of brave at this site.

Last edited by MultiLnV on Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:23 am, edited 4 times in total.

Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:55 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

For our purposes at this very moment, the specific/intricate details of the origin sessions do not matter. What matters is simply the original question of whether circular/flying/spinning thing is of man-made or natural origins, Is it inconclusive......is this all trash?

We also should consider in our answer what origin tells us about the original target site after all. I mean, something could be natural, made-made, etc. So what? Why do we think it it is at the open search site anyway? Can we answer that?

We can make some postulates and then narrow down those that do not make sense. What's your [X]? that should be the origin of the circular thing.

After we make postulates, let's offer the rest of the community a chance to throw their postulates in. Independent analysis could be helpful.

P.S., It doesn't matter if you think you AOL'ed drived the whole thing. Did you think you stay in structure like you did with your original session before I jumped on board? I had recurring AOL of Tornado, I grabbed a new page, and sketched it out. It seemed to go away.

Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:49 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Hey Multi,

I’m pretty good at staying in structure, and so I mostly trust my work. I just haven’t done an Origin follow-on in 2.5 years, so I’m a bit hesitant. But I’m good at staying in structure generally, and in dumping AOLs.

At first blush, we have quite a few commonalities for the Origin.

Common emotions:

Anxiety
=============
They are nervous and concerned (Nobodysfuel)
There is something frightening here (S4.5)(Nobodysfuel)
Fear producer (AOL/s) (Nobodysfuel)
Terrible emotions (Multi)
Afraid (Multi)

Focus
=============
There are people here who are focused and determined and pay very close attention (Nobodysfuel)
Interested (Multi); Confused (Multi)

Common Motion
==============
Multi has motion arrows in both of his S3 [SM1]s
When I drew my [X1], I remember drawing it from down to up (Nobodysfuel). I have obvious upward motion on my ST.
Both Multi (in both sessions STs and S6) and Nobodysfuel clearly depict spinning motion and upward motion. Multi has references to stirring the pot, which could imply motion because he has it near a motion arrow.

Common physical forces
=====================
Dynamic and unstable forces (S4.5)(Nobodysfuel)
Speed, motion, fast, physics (Intangibles)(Nobodysfuel)
Something associated with gusts (Multi)
Light spreading out in all directions like a cough (Multi)
Water that is lifted (Multi)

Common negative viewer emotions
=========================
Edgy, contempt (Nobodysfuel)
Anxious, gullible, terrible, petrified, guilty (Multi)

Common Intangibles
==========================
Tipping point (Multi)
Change agent (Nobodysfuel)

Common storage concept
=========================
Depot or Depository (Nobodysfuel)
Things are stored and kept in place here (Nobodysfuel)
Nesting (Multi)

Common human device or structure
==========================
Man-made (Multi)
Oval object, striped object, flying saucer, depot, port (Nobodysfuel)

Summary discussion of Origin

At this point, I believe we have enough to conclude that the origin of our swirling high thing [X] has human origin, rather than a strictly natural phenomenon, such as a hurricane or volcano. We can’t infer intent; it could be deliberate or accidental.

I will postulate about the original session in a little while and then I think you should too. Then we’ll open the floor for discussions.

Nobodysfuel.

Sun Jun 19, 2016 2:24 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

[7350/7316]Open Search Postulates

We’ve seen the common data summaries above, which are quite strong. Short summary: this is a big, spinning, spreading cloud associated with something streaking across the sky very quickly. Much of it lands on a building, causing flowing and coagulation below. People are not happy to be below.

I’m going to add a few non-common details from Nobodysfuel’s and Multi’s independent session work.

Nobodysfuel has 2 very interesting things in the original session: an Intangible of “force of nature”. Also an AOL/s of “form of cloud as weapon.” (Both of these fit with fission). Nobodysfuel also has Cobalt present.

The human emotional situation on the ground is very complex: cynical, wounded pride, agitated, fearful. (North Korea is very proud of its’ nuclear weapons). Multi has people being Disenfranchised, which fits North Korea.

Nobodysfuel has a disputed property here (the entire Korean peninsula is a famously disputed property). It is a depressed area of the planet being washed anew. (North Korea is perpetually economically depressed).

There is a sense throughout this Open Search that things are going to change because of this, that there is some sort of a “tipping point here” or a “change agent.” Something has been “dealt with” and is a “warning” to others. This is also the “end of things.”

P0 – Nuclear weapons test accident or sabotage, possibly in North Korea.
P1 – Chemical weapons use, accident, or sabotage.
P2 – the side blowing off a volcano (e.g. Mt. St. Helens) in a poor or war-ravaged country.
P3 – a UFO destroying a rocket test launch.

I look forward to hearing from MultiLnV and then we’ll open the floor for discussions.

Nobodysfuel.

Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:36 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

In both of my sessions, there is a thing, and emotions associated with S4 [X] Origin. Then, there is stirring the pot and water respectively. I also have water that is elsewhere at the site in one of the sessions, which may or may not fit with your idea of a dock (water at those things). We have in common that there appear to be lifeforms around. I have one lifeform and bunch of other EI’s and you mentioned people. I am surprised that I didn’t flush more detail out.

Your Origin [X] is on the “flying saucer” which is the same thing we’ve been describing this whole project, right? I am little hesitant only because, ordinarily, the origin of given object would not be the same thing as the object itself (maybe only in special cases). However, I got a bunch of circular stuff, too, maybe your brain also thought they looked like flying saucers, too.

Origin Postulate: if the common elements you listed for origin are true, we can probably postulate that it is not from just some natural process. It still doesn’t tell us anything about why /how it arrived at the open search site, as I said earlier. Makes me wonder if "source" might have been more helpful. Probably should have done both, honestly.

General Postulates about the open search event:

P0 – Nuclear weapons test accident or sabotage, possibly in North Korea.

P1 – Chemical weapons use, accident, or sabotage.

]My thoughts for both P0 and P1: I agree with you for sure that we do not know accident or intententional. At a glance, these seem like reasonable postulates. I mean, you got cobalt, I got “waste-like stuff” certainly could be be some kind of event like this to serve as a warning. It would also might explain the origin of our circular thing as being some sort of man-made weapon. It might explain why in my original S6 when I touched the circular object for quick impressions, “glass” and “heated” spontaneously popped up.

It is interesting that neither of us really got direct impressions of “death?” Something is coming to an end it seems, but we still do not know what (people, structures, relations, etc?). Most of the people just seem afraid and victimized. Maybe this really is just a warning I did get a person who had ideas of melting associated, but you did not corroborate that.

P2 – the side blowing off a volcano (e.g. Mt. St. Helens) in a poor or war-ravaged country.

My thoughts: if our origin sessions are correct, that this is man-made, it doesn't seem like it would be this, would it?

P3 – a UFO destroying a rocket test launch.

My thoughts: I guess it’s true that we do not know whether the people at our origin site for example are human because I only said lifeform, you said people we did not investigate them. If you’re like me, I call everything that isn’t natural man-made and I have called statues of people, people, too, sometimes. HOWEVER, I’m going to go out on a limb and say the “UFO flyer Saucer ship” stuff is just a comparison for all this spinning circular light. Therefore, IF by your postulate of UFO destroying a rocket launch, you really mean: green alien people interrupting events here on Earth” I doubt it.

I would assume that much more data about those lifeforms would have came through just based on novelty. I personally would remove it from the list given that our data are not specific enough to make this assertion and because such an event is a low probability occurrence. It doesn’t mean it won’t happen, but it just means I do not think our data justify such an event. Our origin data did not point to anything that would convince me that this is anything other than a a typical site, typical data, so to speak. Do you agree? Is that what you meant by flying saucer/UFO?

Some Remaining Questions to start with:

1. What from our postulate list can we rule out (if anything)? So do you think there is enough evidence to say this is a weapon, and that it is nuclear in nature? What’s with all the liquid stuff we were getting earlier and "biblical floods"?

2. What can we add to our list?

Any other viewers are free to chime in at this point to provide an independent/objective assessment of our data. Let's be sure to keep the discussion focused on the data. Let's not go off way off course....

Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:59 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Hey Multi,

Yes, my origin was of [2], which was on my [X] or the original ST.

Agreed, intent here at the origin site is not easy to determine without more work.

P0 comment – my specificity to North Korea was a bit of a flyer (no pun intended). There is no question that I was data fitting the country. However, I’m firm about “Nuclear weapons test accident or sabotage.”

I agree, the absence of large amounts of death is very strange.

In my most important tangibles session, the bigness, wideness, and spreading out of the cloud was the most important point. If this is a nuclear test explosion gone wrong, there may not be many short-term deaths. The spreading out of radiation will be the point of interest. And the warning to people may be to avoid nuclear weapons and power.

Okay, agreed, let’s strike P2 – no volcano.

Okay, agreed, let’s strike P3 – no UFO; it was a weak guess.

Remaining questions 1:
I don’t know how one can get so much water high up in the atmosphere without it being a hurricane or something like it. I will ponder this.

I believe our case is strong enough to say that we have a weapon, but perhaps not nuclear.
So we’re pretty much looking at P0 and P1 at this point.

So, I will happily invite outside input at this time.

(Also, I would like to remind folks that the first probably vesting date for the event is tomorrow).

Nobodysfuel.

Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:58 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

From an RV standpoint I have enjoyed working this project with you.. On another level, though, I hope this event doesn't result in anything too bad to innocent people. I suppose that's always the issue with RV: The truth isn't always good.

I will look over the data and think about them some more andI might have some more postulates..

P.S., I don't really watch/read the news much, so if something occurs, let me know. Maybe we can discuss the data in light of feedback, too, and learn what we did right/wrong as far as how we approached tackling this open search.

Also, after I work a totally separate target, I might go back and run a full season on the circular feature, just to see what pops up.

Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:23 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Multi, it has been great working with you as well. Yes, please feel free to continue work.

On a postulate front, I was thinking that something streaking from above could splash into water somewhere causing a ripple reaction, lifting water into the air. But it would have to be a pretty big object, or fast, or both, to get that much water that high. It's just a thought.

Nobodysfuel.

Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:41 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Greetings,

I’ve been reading the session results again with my mind on postulates. I thought it might perhaps be a water-bomber crash into a forest fire. That would explain chemicals, melting on the ground, and a streaking object. But it doesn’t pass muster: there is no heroism at the ST and there seems to be deliberate intent here.

Whatever this event, the most important part of the site [X] is a swirly, spreading out cloud.

The slightly lesser important aspect [A] on Nobodysfuel’s S3 [Site], goes right though [X]. Multi has the same swirling for [A] on his S3 [Site] and diagonal for [X]. These [X] and [A] are reversed in Nobodysfuel and Multi’s first sessions, but this could be splitting hairs. However, in Multi’s 2nd S3 [Site] [A] is the same for both viewers.

So it appears that the spreading “cloud” is the important story here, and has been caused by the streaking object. This aftermath of this streaking object is the thing of importance.

Whatever the cloud is, Multi is “freaked out” by it. He also feels interested, panic, and weird high up close to the thing. Nobodysfuel's impression of the cloud: “Viewer note: this circumstance is very impressive to me, perhaps the most impressive in my RV career, leaving me feeling awed, inspired, impressed, astonished, and dumbfounded].”

It is a “real eye catcher.”

Nobodysfuel.

Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:48 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post FYI
I'm currently in the process of researching a Geofix cue:

Open search/location

Work will be complete, tomorrow. I am now within approximately 4 km of a fix point -- in Russia.

Doom

Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:31 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Location (RV Geofix)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syktyvkar_Airport

https://skyvector.com/airport/UUYY/Syktyvkar-Airport

(I don’t know how one can get so much water high up in the atmosphere without it being a hurricane or something like it. I will ponder this).

http://www.weather-forecast.com/weather ... ar-airport

Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:04 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Interesting. Well--this should now definitely aid in analysis, Ed. The geofixing is much appreciated.

Related side note: I get the impression upon analysis that the apparent high above man-made object and high above liquid cloud stuff seemed to be sort of blending in the site templates and such. Perhaps my initial feeling that we should view the site from different distances/angles was important. I suppose another reason why is that there is actually other liquid/water mixed with object as some data suggest, as well as the atmospheric stuff. Time to have another look at these data we have so far here.

Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:05 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Yes, thank you Major. Your input is greatly appreciated.

Multi, I'd be interested to hear more of your thoughts on follow-on ideas.

Nobodysfuel.

Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:45 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Major,

Do you think a from the center of the site SSBP would be one appropriate prompt? I don't think I have ever used this particular one, but I have used center of an element before and, sometimes, it has resulted in useful and different information.

Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:54 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

I employ that movement exercise in cases where I feel that I just don't have enough info about the site to do anything with, or if I simply want more site data.

Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:25 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Thanks, that makes sense. I do not think it would hurt to try that in this case, as well as From 300 feet west of [1] SSBP ( the main circular feature), either.

Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:59 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Target geometry movements: SSBV

Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:22 pm
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Hey Folks,

There was a big tornado in China. GeoFix and possible weapon aside, a lot of this fits the RV work:

Beijing (CNN)At least 98 people were killed and 800 more were injured after a tornado -- accompanied by hailstorms, thunderstorms and lightning -- hit eastern China early Thursday afternoon, the government said.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/23/asia/chin ... index.html

There was also a chemical factory there.

Nobodysfuel

Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:50 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

I ran these movements/prompts this afternoon before looking at this thread ( I was warned not to by Nobodysfuel because he had posted and did not want me to be biased).

I've been making more of a conscious effort, trying to take a little more time than usual on my sketches. They are starting to get better, but no where near where they should be.

From 300 feet west of [1] SSBV (S1-S2-S3A-S6)

From 300 feet south of [1] SSBV ( S1-S2-S3A)

From the center of the Site SSBP ( S1-S2-S3A-S4)

S3A(center of site): Falling, tilting, looping high thing.

[Image

S4 data(center of site): You will see below that I had tangible of pockets. To clarify, not like pockets on jeans. I was writing some dimension words quickly and went over to "T" and the tangible of pockets just popped in my head, then, moving through the air popped in. Data flow quickly dried up for this this prompt, though. Not sure what it all means, yet.

It seems there's stacked-liked, layered pockets that move through the air. There is nailing and hammering going, which, in retrospect, fit with my idea of some sort of object having to do with "wallop" in the original session, which I had to google. Apparently, it means "striking"

S: Hard, knocking, gaseous shadowed
D: Inside, out, in, moving, high, inside, above, circular
AI: Interested
EI: Afraid
T: Pockets, S4.5-moving through the air, thing
I: nailing, layered, layered(pockets), hammering, escaping,
AOL-cross, peach
AOL/S: Stacked.

From 300Ft South of [1]

From 300 feet West of [1]

S6-300 feet west of [1]- Wavy stuff up top and glass and dangerous and beige colors(got cut off from the scan).

Last edited by MultiLnV on Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:34 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:05 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

I just googled pockets moving through the air. "Air pockets" came up. Perhaps that would explain my S4-center of site maybe? I had never heard of this particular term.

Results say:
"a cavity containing air.
"a region of low pressure causing an aircraft to lose altitude suddenly."

Last edited by MultiLnV on Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:05 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

For NF: https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/grasp_at_straws

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/23-dea ... smsnnews11

...etc.

Also, a tornado has a unique, almost unmistakable RV objectification in S3.

Doom

Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:13 pm
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

There are certainly a lot of scenarios that fit these data that will occur between now and the time window of time closes for this; that's why I mentioned early on that our data are generic and we should not rush to conclusions.

I didn't know this happened. At glance, the China tornado event has a lot of things that seem to fit, even, but the Russia Geofix does not match up. Also, that S3 tornado archetype thing I was not aware of. Interesting.

I did AOL tornado a lot early when this project first started, but that's not saying much, I also AOL'ed aliens and planes, too, over the course of this project. Lights, air, spinning objects, and stuff that could be causing damage will tend to tend to trigger such thoughts.

While I agree with our original postulates that this could be some sort of weapon accident (though not necessarily nuclear in nature), I would like to add an additional simple postulate that maybe there is an airplane involved, perhaps falling.

My possible evidence for this:

1. I had tangible of "craft" in my first session ( like a hot air balloon). Nobodysfuel had craft-like data, too.

2. Geofix location data at/near airport.

3. My apparent "air pockets" data can involve turbulence.

4. The circular thing has apparent man-made origin (although from a different angles, I have rectangular features. I am inclined to say the circular stuff is somehow blended with other man-made stuff. Perhaps we could have labeled elements better).

5. Depending on the type of aircraft, it makes sense that it would have peaked/arched features, which we have all of our sketches.

Maybe the EI's and lifeforms inside of structures/buildings on the ground are reacting to what's going on with the events in the air.

If this is an airplane that we've been describing, the question becomes: What's going on with it, exactly?

I'll wait to see if Nobodysfeul gets similar data as I did and agrees with my interpretation. Although I suspect he will because have been fairly similar so far regarding data. After that, we can probably refine our postulates a little more.

Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:59 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Hey Folks,

I haven't read the thread and so here are my blind follow-ons which are the same as MultiLnV's. Please be aware that my [2] is his [1].

300 Feet to the West of [2] SSBV

Note: the viewer feels impressed by this scene.

300 Feet to the South of [2] SSBV

At the center of the Site SSBP

Data summary for center of the site

There are people here who feel watchful, depressed and cynical. There is a sense of being stunned and shocked here. People want to be afraid but they can’t. This is a building and a place. It is a circumstance and a situation. Something here moves outward from a central location. This is a regular occurrence with a unique form. It is like a flash in the pan. There is a raised platform and an open area. Concepts here include: unique and storage. Something here is like a parking garage. This situation make me feel unimpressed and curious.

I will now read both results and see what I see.

Nobodsyfuel

Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:52 pm