It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:32 pm

September 2016 Open Search 
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post September 2016 Open Search
Greetings Folks,

I had time to execute 2 base sessions. The Major has kindly GeoFixed it at the end of the following thread.

0794/4757 Open Search

Session 1

The most important aspect of the site are flakes of dirt and dust which fall from above and spread out. These are flakes of dirt and falling tar. Something here generates a lot of dust over a big area. It is like a chute, like a nuke, and also like a chimney. This situation makes me feel curious and dazed. People below feel shocked. There are cinderblocks here. (Viewer note: “block” may be AOL; “cinder” is consistent). Concepts here include: fear provoking.

The 2nd most important aspect of the site is a big place, which is a steep hill, and also a cave. There is a hollow sip of something here. Deep inside this place makes me feel curious and wary. Above this cave people feel nervous, wary, and concerned. There are protocols and operations and procedures here. It is like a flame thrower and also like a bunker. Something is in need of shelter here. Concepts here include: dynamic forces, grade, and incline.

Element [1]: This is a place, a structure, and a shelter. It is like a guard and also like a reservoir. It make me feel pleased and people here feel relaxed and relieved. It is the core of a mountain which is used for shelter. Something theoretical has come to pass which is now practical. Concepts here include: safety, shielding, drill, and training.

The 3rd most important aspect of the site is a V-shaped flying mass of debris which is twirling, spinning, and dropping. It is made up of tiny particles (Viewer note: whenever I draw many tiny swirls (S3[2] sketch), it seems to denote particles, pollution, wind, or weather). It is a giant moving energy ball. It is a flashing force which makes me curious. It is a cloud, a device, and also a coil. This thing is like a chimney, like a pipe, like a vent, and also like a support structure. It is a flowing loop. People below this thing feel edgy. Concepts here include: battle, weaponry, defense, creation, generational, beginning, and start.

Nobodysfuel

Last edited by nobodysfuel on Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:40 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Re: September 2016 Open Search
Session 2

The most important aspect of the site is a natural place and peak. There is an extrusion from earth’s surface here which makes me feel unhappy. People above are shocked and wary. People below feel worried, afraid, and scared. There are spinning forces and it is like a top. It is also like a pipe. Concepts here include: snare, and trap.

The 2nd most important aspect of the site is a cloud which has an iconic, classic form spread out over a wide area. Something cracks here. It is like a book, and also like a pop and a clap. It makes me feel startled. People below it feel wary. Concepts here include: forces and rotation.

The 3rd most important aspect of the site is a spiraling, rotating, dropping, loose mass of stuff. It shivers and is loose. It is artificial inclement weather. It is like shock. It makes me feel shocked. There is also energy, plasma, and force here. It is descending and spiraling quickly.

Nobodysfuel

Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:41 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Postulates

P0 – Volcanic eruption with spreading cloud in mountainous region
P1 – Something from the sky, causing a crater and ash cloud

Time estimate:
October 8th, 2016 – November 19th, 2016.

I don't have time to run any other follow-ons this week, but I may think more and refine postulates and discussion.

Nobodysfuel

Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:44 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

I agree re. the postulate of an impact (from above) -- it also popped up in my data (incl. the AOL of Chinese space station debris).

Presently, I'm packed to the gills with RV-related fieldwork. Thus, I might not be able to get around to running cross-checks on my initial TRV work on this cue

Doom

Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:19 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post MIA Project - Codename TACHYON
Two current experiments (location + time window):

[5893/7199] Next destructive earthquake
Output = Kashan, Iran (ca. Feb 2017)
That city was leveled in a previous quake, around a hundred or so years ago.

[2058/3465] Next 'crop circle' formation
(Note: Cue is not qualified with 'non-man made')
Output = A particular farm in S. Saskatchewan (location omitted); have not yet attempted to work out a time window.

Next up:

[0666/6660] Dan Ellis' death
Work in progress -- initial output points to a specific ('seedy') saloon in the Pacific NW; target succumbs to a massive heart attack during a pre-Killshot local college night wet t-shirt competition.

Doom

Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:23 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

I have refined the earthquake project and will post those refinements, shortly.

Doom

Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:42 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

I look forward to it Major.
Nobodysfuel

Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:42 pm