It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:32 pm

Open search & timeline tool 
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Re: Open search & timeline tool
P0 - Terrorist-caused explosion on familiar bridge; material falling into H2O below & lots of smoke coming from explosion. Very deliberate. Missile may be part of this somehow? ? ?
Timeline: August 30th to October 11th, 2017
NF

Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:06 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Greetings folks,

I have been investigating qualifiers to "Open Search". For my most recent above Open Search I applied "Next" to Open Search. This was done the following day from the above session in order to keep it locking into relative position to the Open Search; and before the 1st Open Search could deliver.

And indeed, the 2 Site Templates were materially different. The following is from Next Open Search:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/x2preDNpbS4avJgk1
https://photos.app.goo.gl/uTOj5tRkkGCYtSU02

The Next Open Search seems to be referencing an earthquake. I suspect the Next Open Search is showing the Mexican earthquake. However, if Open Search and Next Open Search really do deliver in a linear sequence, maybe there is a larger one to come.

This poses an interesting question: does does Open Search/Next Open Search line up results in a linear fashion; or does Open Search/Next Open Search triage/stack the priority of events in the same time period? I guess you could use the analogy of parallel vs. sequential processing here, though it's an imperfect analogy.

At the very least, it appears as if Next can be applied to Open Search to create an effect. I will only trust it when I can identify both events and repeat this several times.

Regards,
Nobodysfuel

Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:44 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Greetings folks,

The October 11th Open Search window has closed. But it has crossed my mind that a likely candidate may have just snuck through in overtime.

"An explosion at an oil rig Sunday night near Kenner, Louisiana, left at least seven people injured and one missing as of Monday morning. Two of the rig workers injured sustained critical burns and others sustained trauma from the blast, which happened in Lake Pontchartrain, about 20 miles north of New Orleans. A search-and-rescue mission is still underway to find a missing eighth worker."

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/2017 ... 22513719=1

Lake Pontchartrain has a prominent causeway going straight across it. And this oil rig is somewhat bridge-like. Others had chemical storage underneath. And I got stuff falling into the water. Lots of smoke and flames were prominent. The wild card here is that the target was a "very" deliberate act, and time will tell on that one.

As to why the Matrix chose this for Open Search results for 4 viewers and not Hurricane Harvey (Texas), Puerto Rico destruction, or Las Vegas shooting in the same time frame is beyond me.

If this story really is the target, it may have legs.

Nobodysfuel

Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:38 pm