It is currently Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:09 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 260 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 ROSE MIST - Intermediate & Advanced Skill RV Project (blind) 
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: ROSE MIST - Intermediate & Advanced Skill RV Project (bl
The purpose of AI in S2 is specifically to discharge transient emotional residue. Only S4 AI's are included in session reports.

Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:46 pm
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Stefan, I revised my summary as you requested. As for the postulate:

Based on all of the data presented, I must postulate that the target is a lifeform or non-human intelligence entity per the major's instruction. 3/4 viewers' archetypes in S3(site) would support this.
Even though I did not say “lifeform,” I have some other possible indicators of a lifeform (e.g. ideas of life as well as an Oily body with the ideas of vicious and a squirreling temper(whatever that means).

The target is inside some sort of structure in a city.

Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:28 pm
Extreme User
Extreme User

Major -- does that go for all other s2 data as well?

Thanks.

Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:33 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Correct -- even RV basic trainees should know that; TRV Stage 2 execution equates to target contact 'scaffolding' -- data collection constructs that build up a key site aspect package/data ensemble and pulls the viewer's focus increasingly into a particular consciously designated Matrix ('universal mind') vector space -- Stage 4. S4 (collectively) is where the problem is solved -- where one's superconscious directs its highly disciplined/highly attentive material, capacity constrained 'human' adjunct to fill in the S4 template blanks in a most amazing and elegantly strategic manner. As skilled remote viewers, we strive for and work hard to capture each on-target Stage 4 datum, carefully transcribing the parsing of time-space Matrix idea-pattern 'on-demand' perceptual data, downloading from our best friend -- our higher mind complement.

Although it is not necessarily directly related to the question at hand, I'd like to point out a tangential TRV tidbit that even many RV pros have probably forgotten, to wit: the uniqueness of the first Stage 4 download cluster, i.e., the initial S4[X] S+D column entries (usually 2 or 3 colors and 1 dimension). Whilst individual TRV session accuracy is in the neighborhood of 80% (prior to error trapping), oddly enough -- that initial S4 data cluster is almost always 100% accurate.

A trivial factoid, you might say, and that is generally true. But here is an illustration of where such TRV structure insight can pay off:

Still paying attention, cbutter?

When working in Tokyo for TV Asahi, one of the cases that I was presented with involved the hit-and-run death of a seven-year-old schoolgirl (the only child of her young grieving parents). After a good description of the vehicle was obtained (a commercial van, with company lettering along its flanks), the three of us working the project needed to next determine the vehicle's color.

The cue was not reworked/redefined, a cue qualifier was simply appended to it: ...vehicle/color
Then, the target vehicle was reacquired: S1 > S2 > S3 > S4 first data cluster color(s) -- shazam!

Q.E.D.

Major Doom

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuvQRdDJtLA

Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:03 am
Profile WWW
Extreme User
Extreme User

Major, that is helpful. Thank you.

Stefan, I'll have the summary today.

Pael & Norbert, are you guys doing the /...murderer sessions?

Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:46 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Edwin too, please...

Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:34 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Cbutter, thanks, noted.

To the team: as the boss sometimes is getting quite evil and nasty, I don’t want his astral projection to chase us in our dreams. This could be very probable outcome if we fail to meet the project deadline.

Let’s focus on:

[4052/1882] Ludmila Dubinina's murder/purpose

The data output will give us answer to the next key unknown Why.

I know that the time window is tight but we must do what is needed. Start posting the data on 12 Feb, please.

Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:36 pm
Extreme User
Extreme User

I will run and upload [4052/1882] Ludmila Dubinina's murder/purpose tomorrow 02/09/2019. Thank you for the feedback, Major Dames and Stefan.

Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:14 pm
Extreme User
Extreme User

[0784/2011]...murderer corroborative summary

3 of 4 viewers have a lifeform/entity as the primary aspect at the site.

There is evidence of sentience: Stefan has super-intelligent, Marlin has self-aware, cbutter has conscious. Marlin and cbutter describe the entity emotionally as indifferent, and ‘give no shits’ respectively.

Physically, Stefan and cbutter both describe it possessing a thin body. Multi has an oily body.

Three viewers have common elements which suggest direct observation of the target is inherently challenging – Stefan: distortion/covered up, cbutter: blurry/veil, and Marlin: out of place and impossible. Two viewers describe the entity inside of a ‘bubble’— Stefan explicitly, and cbutter diagrammatically. (I’d add here that in my own session it was like trying to observe visually through the bottom of a coke bottle.)

The term ‘capable’ came up in 3 viewers’ data: Stefan describes communicating feeling, cbutter describes the movement of sensory experience over distance, and multi describes fishing and squeezing something out, like “fishing for information”.

4 of 4 viewers describe artificial things.

Structural place: Stefan describes a massive artificial metallic structure, like a city within a city; Multi has the idea of a city; and Marlin has a chamber that is built, and has the intangible concept of environment.

Device(s): Multi and Marlin diagrammatically show a ‘cubed-looking’ thing. Marlin’s superficially looks like a multi-faceted instrumentation cluster, and Multi explicitly mentions instrument and lights. Multi, Marlin and cbutter all have circular elements, and with Multi and Marlin the circles are inside of rectangular features. Multi and cbutter have a perhaps-common element in a description of a liquid and greasy feature, respectively. Marlin, Multi, and cbutter depict waves, waviness, or wave-features in and around the thing, which appear to be emanating from, or connected to it.

Cbutter and Stefan both mention the concept of a battery.

Last edited by cbutter on Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:04 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Excellent observations/synopsis. Good job, cbutter -- perhaps you've saved yourself from my 'evil, nasty astral body' haranguing you in your sleep. No promises, though...

Doom

Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:37 am
Profile WWW
Extreme User
Extreme User

Thank you, Sir. Safe...for now. haha

Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:17 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Thank you, cbutter!

Sir, based on the corroborative data, it seems that Who is firmly ticked.

Ludmila’s murderer target postulate:

Based on the data, it seems that her murderer (or the person/thing immediately responsible for her death) is a non-human bi-pedal intelligent entity/being with a humanoid appearance.

Judgement based on the S3 freehand corroborative circular shaped archetype: it could be stated that the entity in question shares tangible/3D physical/biological characteristics rather than being in some sort of energy/plasmonic/other dimension ‘non-touchable’ form.

Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:28 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

One other note re. the Japan hit and run case: Marlin, a new TRV professional development student at the time, was one of the three RVers. It's been so long since then (30, 40, 50 years? I don't remember -- a mind is a terrible thing...to lose), and in his advanced memory-challenged, alzheimer's age, the poor soul probably can't recall participating in the project. But he did.

And one thing about his case-related session stands out: In his excellent S6 sketch of the vehicle, he placed the driver on the left side of the van. The driver seats in virtually all vehicles in Japan are on the opposite side. Why did a disciplined TRV student make this mistake? It was due to the overpowering influence of cultural conditioning, in particular what experimental psychologists term the restricting effects of awareness -- "of course if my RV target ends up being a van that I have described, then its driver must be on this side of the vehicle."

Stay constantly on your toes, RV troopers -- beware of our conditioned minds' imprisonment.

https://psycnet.apa.org/buy/1964-01679-001

Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:34 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

My dear Stefan: As you know, we're pushing the envelope here in terms of our trained capabilities. But, in the end, I believe our efforts will prove to be a good thing.

Carry on.

Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:08 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

So many vectors to be explored regarding this target/project, Sir....

OK, let’s move on: [4052/1882] Ludmila Dubinina's murder/purpose

Spesifics related with this target: we need good amount of T/ I columns probing and S5 work. No target geometry work is required but S6 relationship diagrams could be handy.

I’ll be ready with the work tomorrow.

Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:19 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Thank you for the summary Cbutter.

I am going to resume my purpose session and employ the following prompt if that's okay Stefan: The most important intangibles associated with the target SBP for additional info. I will do S6 relationship diagrams, as well as an S5. This will actually be my first time doing S5, I think, but I am familiar with how to do it.

P.S., I now have the required materials for Betty Edward's drawing kit. I am hoping it helps me significantly.

Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:02 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Faulty high-level prompt.

Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:23 pm
Profile WWW
Extreme User
Extreme User

My session results for [4052/1882]:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1e9NAY ... fYeTd4QFf3

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1s1-1R ... ykEqupXeKN

Summary:

The first aspect of the target appears to be a sphere with a curved tubular protrusion coming off the upper right. This structure is like an amniotic sac. There also seems to be a focused agenda associated with it.

The second aspect of the target site is strongly connected to the idea of a zygote. The "zygote" appears to be happy.

The third aspect of the site is apparently a type of capillary system that provides nutrition to the zygote with the attendant descriptors of "meta analysis"and "cookie-cutter".

Analysis:

The target is simply a happy zygote that may be part of a large-scale program due to the descriptor of "cookie-cutter" which implies a mass production of zygotes.

Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:31 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

s***, we're really in over our heads on this one...just saying. Anyway, the project's peak production has been realized, and ongoing data collection potential is now quickly approaching its limits.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCcdr4O-3gE

Your tangibles should probably be labelled as AOL/S, Edwin.

Project terminates in 150 hours.

Major Doom

Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:39 pm
Profile WWW
Extreme User
Extreme User

Thank you for the advice, Major Dames.

Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:01 am
Advanced User
Advanced User

[4052/1882]

[url][URL=http://s750.photobucket.com/user/marlin666999/media/Untitled-Scanned-01_4.jpg.html]Image[/url][/url]

Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:09 am
Advanced User
Advanced User

[url][URL=http://s750.photobucket.com/user/marlin666999/media/Untitled-Scanned-02_3.jpg.html]Image[/url][/url]

Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:10 am
Advanced User
Advanced User

[url][URL=http://s750.photobucket.com/user/marlin666999/media/Untitled-Scanned-03_3.jpg.html]Image[/url][/url]

Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:11 am
Advanced User
Advanced User

Summary

The site is an enclave that is divided and has levels. Something at the site is watching and observant. It is concluded, there are plans, planning, and something is carried away. Something is also picking, selecting, built, changing and the idea of harbor is at the site. It made me feel nervous, worried and confused.

The target is a substance. There is a life form at the site that is interested. Levels and possibilities are there.

Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:23 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

[4052/1882] Ludmila Dubinina's murder/purpose

Session Summary:

At the site, there are two identical objects which are floating in the air and are rotating. The objects are metallic, massive, heavy, bottom side flat, upper is more spherical. The general shape of the objects is octagonal. They are described as directed/guided, intelligent, technological apparatus for gathering of samples. Objects are technologically advanced and the idea for extracting and collecting of crop is associated with them. They are also described as means for transportation. The AOL/S Palestine ( I categorized it under AOL/S) is connected with the idea of transforming of something into something, ideas for extracting and shifting.
The idea for extracting was probed with S5 and the following has been picked up: cloning, creation of offspring, sucking inside.
The AOL Submarine was also explored with S5 and the following output data was collected: taking of bio-samples, ensuring the progeny and scheduled activity.

The next aspect at the site is vertically positioned cylinder which is impregnated with energy and its inside substance is denser than the air. The cylinder is described as a powerful energetic source generated by the floating in the air object. It is described as a collecting, sucking, lifting and extracting device. Its activity is described as a routine which must go on. The aspect is moving slowly downwards keeping its vertical position. The AOL Pumping station was explored with S5 and the following idea has been picked up: transferring of energy.

The attempt to explore the concept False Gods with S5 did not bring any Subjects/ Topics data.

The last aspect at the site is a vast open area which is described as a frozen land. The vertical energetic object described earlier is somehow impacting this area. There is and idea for sudden appearance and again idea for a scheduled activity.

I'm feeling deeply disturbed when looking at the site; neither site emotions nor any life forms have been detected at the scene.

Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:48 am
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 260 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next