It is currently Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:10 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 MIA tactical operations target - Madeleine McCann 
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post Re: MIA tactical operations target - Madeleine McCann
[9921/7054] Madeleine McCann/present location

[url][URL=http://s750.photobucket.com/user/marlin666999/media/Untitled-Scanned-01_10.jpg.html]Image[/url][/url]

Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:14 am
Advanced User
Advanced User

[url][URL=http://s750.photobucket.com/user/marlin666999/media/Untitled-Scanned-02_9.jpg.html]Image[/url][/url]

Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:15 am
Advanced User
Advanced User

[url][URL=http://s750.photobucket.com/user/marlin666999/media/Untitled-Scanned-03_8.jpg.html]Image[/url][/url]

Summary

The site is telling and pitiful. There is a mishap at the site, as well as victims. It is harboring and crushing. It made me feel tense, worried and perplexed. It also made me feel surprised.

The target is a structure that houses many and has minorities. There is a cost of living associated with the target, as well as stake. There are people at the site. Something is a favor and paying. There are crimes, fugitives and a weirdo. Something is harboring. There is control, but okay at the site. Someone is mad. Someone is wishful, scared and horrified.

Last edited by Marlin Turner on Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:16 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:20 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Session Summary:

At the site, there is a residential building, a separate manmade construction and watery surface. The building is located in close proximity to the land-water interface.

The building is the primary aspect of the site. It is described as residential, presently inhabited, multi storey (I have detected three floors). S6 drawings revealed that the roof is flat with a terrace. Several more terraces have been detected. The building is very glassy with rectangular features.

The building is surrounded by a semi-circular fence, it is gated – two doors have been detected: smaller one and a larger double door for cars. There is a rectangular swimming pool near the building.

The building is located very close to the watery surface. Land-water interface is described as a rocky one, reddish predominant colours.

From the building, there is unrestricted view towards the watery surface. The water is very bluish and salty. It could be concluded that it is sea/ocean and not a lake /large river.

The scene is very bright, sunlit and warm. There is an intangible tropical.

The target was explored from 100 m N, from 100 m S and from 200 m above.

Near the building at the land-water interface, there is a metal-wooden construction which is connected to the land but goes inside the water. At its water front there are two cylindrical metal pillars. When explored from above, a boat has been detected attached to the construction. The boat was further explored and S6 reveals a two-engine speed boat, open cabin with a glassy windbreaker. No any antennas or navigational equipment detected which concludes that the boat is operating at a short range.

Location flag is blue and white stripes.

The most recognisable feature of Mad’s location was explored in a separate session not as a high level prompt (data will be posted later on).

No vehicles detected at the scene. There was one male individual detected at the roof terrace. Same has not being explored.

Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:12 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:22 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

v

session date is February 10, 2019, 13:02 eastern.

The site appears to be a place like a sanctuary. Downtown and valley are present, as is s4.5- "chosen ones" and church. I feel AI- foul and accused. Nearby are tools and structures, heavy lifting and wrecks. somebody is EI-counting. I feel AI- determined and AI- Assured. Other aspects of the site are associated with structures, sports and an arena, a place where decisions are made.
In this aspect at the bottom is an item that is involved with searching, speculating and hunting. The lower right aspect has to do with a calling card. The astrological sign pisces is there. Nearby is a field with sand and fluoride. Healthcare is present here, there are caregivers and something to do with disposal.

This picture below is a sketch from 100 meters above site.

v

Element [1] is a valley, I feel AI - familiar with this place. Something here has a smell, a metal, container that has to do with fresh and air.

Last edited by Norbert77 on Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:28 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:23 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

My base session was executed on Feb 22, 2019 at 3:19am CDT.

[9921/7054]
[X] is a Place/Area that reminds me of a ‘Cargo Area’. A Plane is noted, and some sort of a Vertical Platform Structure is presented as well. Some sort of a Skyward Diagnosis is presented here at the site. Something that reminds me of a ‘Trinket’ is noted. Present is some sort of Stuff that reminds me of ‘Sludge’.

[A] is a Compact, small ’Atrium’ like Space. Written Signs are inside of here. They are Matching/Matched or Paired Together with some rounded things that remind me of ‘balls’.

[B] is a Gate of something that reminds me of a ‘Prison Cell/Cage’. It is Vertical and Deep within some Stone. There is an impression that there is a Missing Chance noted here at the site. There is a Person here who is down inside a vertical area that reminds me of something like a ‘well’.

I ran the most recognizable feature of the site as a Site movement first and then as a target geometry second. I forgot how vague visually I can be if not being prompted for a visual result.

[SM1] The most recognizable feature of the site was run to produce: a Partitioned Place that is Codifying something Acrobatic. It is Supplying Energy to a Purposeful ‘Array’ that is Calling, Transmitting, and Broadcasting Frequency Waves of Energy. This Energy is a Collapsing ‘Collage’ of Information.

[TG2] Stage Six Visually represents an Antenna Array and a Communications Dish. The data Matrix reveals: a Phone is Calling at the site. This Structures Placement is Surveying the Local Landscape. An Antenna is Seeking and Pulsing Energy. This Tower ‘Array’ reminds me of a ‘Microwave Tower’ and its communication is Short Wave Radio. It is Functioning and a Call Sign is associated with it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The follow on prompt of The nearest recognizable feature to the site to reveal:

[X1] A Uniquely Different and Visually Compelling area. This is an Industrial Complex Place. Some Vertical Shafts and things that remind me of 'Trollys' or Carts are noted herein. Some Equipment and Conveyor Belts are moving and Hauling Refined Materials.

[A1] is the Picking Up of Refined Products and Materials in Enclosed Boxes of Marketable Goods. They are associated with Cosmetics. I feel Bold. This is Base Consumption Materials in Bulk Packaging for a Corporate Ned for Raw Materials and Minerals.

[B1] is a man-made Structure. It is a Smoke Stack that has been grouped in a rounded Formation and Centralized in this area. Some Propellant Gases are processing.

The stage six of [SM3] The Nearest Recognizable Feature to the Site.

Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:25 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Marlin Turner, would you please publish some sort of a summary?

Could I please get the viewers who have already posted to post their base session start date and times, please?

For those who have yet to post, will you please make sure your start date and time are somewhere in your post?

Thanks!

Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:30 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:55 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

I also targeted present location / most significant feature
and present time

Should I post them or wait?

Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:14 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Dan Mann wrote:
will you please make sure your start date and time are somewhere in your post?

....and if you can: the Time Zone in which you were when running the session could also be helpful in going forward. It would appear there are several viewers on different continents in this project.

I will edit my session post to include the base session's most recognizable feature.

Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:24 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Vernon: I've removed your session work. You have bought into and entertained a fantasy, vs. servicing the target -- hitting it with strict, rigid, 'cold' mind discipline.

I want you to back out of the project and sit this one out. Consider a Technical Remote Viewing sabbatical, during which you run only blind practice targets -- and get them right -- before again taking on front-loaded ones.

Dismissed.

Major Doom

Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:22 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Dan: You work is basically good, but your analysis (as a function of S4 slippage) is sliding off into neverland.

Fix this.

Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:53 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Norbert: Don't get all fucking puffed up about it (because your session has those expected flaws) but, in my informed opinion, this time you once again indeed succeeded in mind control (vs. falling flat on your face in the previous front-loaded project). But, I knew that you would come through, my friend. Keep that TRV discipline up!

I'll be proud to stand shoulder-to-shoulder with you when our team succeeds on this mission.

"Robots will stand in awe" - Major Edward A. Dames, 1949-

https://www.goodreads.com/quotes

Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:03 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Stefan: Be careful...there is a difference between TRV structure confidence -- and ego overconfidence.

Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:25 am
Profile WWW
Extreme User
Extreme User

Attachment:
[9921_7054]0001.jpg
[9921_7054]0001.jpg [ 20.71 KiB | Viewed 994 times ]

Attachment:
[9921_7054]0002.jpg
[9921_7054]0002.jpg [ 51.42 KiB | Viewed 994 times ]

[9921/7054] present location

Session Time: 2/27/2019 15:30 PST

I explored two aspects at the site.

The primary aspect is like a farm or orchard. The intangible ideas are produce, growth, and process. The emotions present are satisfied, busy, and industrious. I am impressed, curious and interested. I see tall, raised, repeating objects in rows. Color-scheme is green, brown, beige, tan. Temperatures are warm.

The second aspect is like a road. Intangible ideas are of grip, path, and movement. I am interested and curious. It is long, thing, and parallel. I hear whoosh, rumble, and hissing. It smells and tastes chemical.

Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:15 pm
Extreme User
Extreme User

Attachment:
[0435_5124]0001.jpg
[0435_5124]0001.jpg [ 15.72 KiB | Viewed 993 times ]

Attachment:
[0435_5124]0002.jpg
[0435_5124]0002.jpg [ 49.65 KiB | Viewed 993 times ]

[0435/5124] region's most recognizable feature

I explored three aspects at the site.

The primary aspect is a place like Disneyland, or a theme park. The intangible ideas are of movement and commerce. There are multiple things and structures. Emotions present are stimulated, trying and persistence. I feel like something is missing, somewhat let-down, and disappointed. There are boxy, round, and curved dimensions. Colors are bright and white. It is warm.

The second aspect is a group of moving lifeforms. Intangible ideas are crowd, entertainment, leisure, and recreation. Emotions present are anticipation, excitement, and interest. I feel interested. Dimensions are lanky, moving, dense, small, and several. Temperatures are warm. Colors are brown, beige, tan, blue and green.

The third aspect is something like an arcade. The intangible idea is games. The tangible ideas are of place and things. Emotions present are indulging, excited, and playful. I feel confusion. It is busy, scattered, and flashing. I smell and taste sweet food-like smells, and I taste saltiness. I hear things like 'zzzeeeee' and whistles, and it's noisy overall. It's bright and multi-colored.

Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:32 pm
Extreme User
Extreme User

Attachment:
[5858_2707]0001.jpg
[5858_2707]0001.jpg [ 13.28 KiB | Viewed 992 times ]

Attachment:
[5858_2707]0002.jpg
[5858_2707]0002.jpg [ 38.87 KiB | Viewed 992 times ]

[5858/2707] nearest significant feature

I explored two aspects at the site.

The primary aspect is something like a bus station. The intangible ideas are of transportation, and depot. There is a structure. The emotions present are busy. I feel the sense of familiarity. It is boxy, wide, and flat. Physical data are smooth, glassy, clear.

The second aspect is something like a road. The intangible idea is of a path. The tangible idea is of a surface. Emotions present are busy. It feels familiar to me. It is flat, and parallel, and there is movement present. I hear screeching, humming, and whooshing. It is hot and black.

Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:42 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Your work is really improving, cbutter -- very good job. Looks like you've been practicing.

Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:52 pm
Profile WWW
Extreme User
Extreme User

Attachment:
[9232_3280]0001.jpg
[9232_3280]0001.jpg [ 17.71 KiB | Viewed 991 times ]

Attachment:
[9232_3280]0002.jpg
[9232_3280]0002.jpg [ 42.8 KiB | Viewed 991 times ]

[9232/3280] nearest recognizable feature

I explored three aspects at the site.

The primary aspect is something like flag. The intangible ideas are symbolic, image, and artificial. It is a thing. Emotions present are respect and regard. I am feeling uninterested. The thing is fixed/mounted, thin, tall, above, and moving. I here whisking and flapping. It is soft and smooth, and colors present are white and green.

The second aspect is a moving group of lifeforms. The intangible ideas are of organization and respect. The emotion present is interested. I am feeling bored. There are several of them, and they are moving. Colors present are tan, beige, brown.

The third aspect is like an arrangement of bricks. The intangible ideas are of design and combination. The tangible idea is of a surface. The primary emotion present is appreciative, and I am interested. The dimensional data is of small, edged, patterned, geometric, dense things that are placed below. They are hard and red.

Last edited by cbutter on Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:53 pm
Extreme User
Extreme User

Analysis:

It would appear that this region is primarily rural/agricultural. In the initial session I detected a strong citrus flavor. I realize the 'plants' depicted look more like palms than of orange/lemon trees, but regardless, they both would imply rather distinct & similar geographies.

The "Disneyland" descriptor idea seems a bit overstated as far as sophistication. It seemed more like local carnival or fairgrounds, relatively, but the composition of elements is the same. Where else can you find rides, games, food all together?

The nearest and recognizable features both have rather mundane, ordinary qualities. It is the absence of novelty that is perhaps most revealing. Coming & going, typical stuff, would again suggest this girl is not in a major metro or anywhere with a strong tourism industry.

Very difficult to say where this 'Anytown, USA' could be. It's probably low-density, but large enough for some meaningful infrastructure, so I'd discount the probability of any 3rd-world location.

Last edited by cbutter on Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:19 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

These are the Geofix cues that I employed in this case:

[4041/9772] Madeleine McCann

The Matrix - 'the master problem solver' - will optimized the RV Geofix work and point to the best target intercept point, i.e., the best place to acquire the target upon the actual search and/or destroy mission (e.g., a bar, school, place of employment, command & control site, fire support base, etc.)

[6392/2025] Madeleine McCann's bed

Note: The qualifier 'location' is redundant in Geofix cues. Temporal qualifiers are also omitted. Either one will corrupt the session work.

Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:31 pm
Profile WWW
Extreme User
Extreme User

Thanks Major. I hope we can 'reel' this one in!

Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:41 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next