It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:56 am

Private Project DOLCETTO. Join In! 
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Private Project DOLCETTO. Join In!
Private Project DOLCETTO

Hello fellow RV’ers! It has been quite some time since I have been active on RVCommunity. It is good to be back for a bit. For those who know me, it is great to see you again! For all others, it is great to meet you. I look forward to knowing more of you.

I have project that is of great interest to me that I value your assistance with.

Two professional viewers are already contributing to this project, both of which have been offered payment for their services. I have worked projects with both of these viewers in the past and have come to value their contributions. If you believe you are at an intermediate level or above, I would greatly appreciate your assistance on this project.

For those of you that may have sensitivities on what you work on, this project does not involve my financial gain. This is a fact finding mission that I will reveal in stages to limit front loading. The project is currently expected to last less than 4 weeks. Timely contributions would be fantastic. Feedback will be given, shared, and discussed. In addition to postings on RVCommunity, I have set up a Slack channel for real time session review that all are welcome to join. Note that I will cross-post all Slack discussions here for group review to keep all information together and so that future students may benefit from reviewing real-time discussions.

https://join.slack.com/t/remote-viewing/shared_invite/enQtNTYzMDkxMTkyMjYxLTY3NzllNTdiMmZlMDc5MTk1MTE0MzlkNmIzZTk1N2Q0ODhmMGZmNGJjNzU4MTA1ODdjZWI3MDZiMDg4NGEzYjc

I will be coordinating this project and have coordinated similar types of projects in the past (read as: I have experience in structuring these cues sensibly). I will also be contributing sessions.

If you are not familiar with my background, I have participated in assisting Ed Dames with his in-person RV training classes, provided sessions for Ed, and have been “boots on the ground” (both with and without Ed) for several Matrix Intelligence Agency missions. I have also from time to time been the butt of many of Ed’s jokes, ribbing, and terse corrections. ;) I am eternally grateful for RV, Ed’s guidance, and the mentors here that once mentored me years ago. I have used RV to extend lives through medical guidance (humans and animals), to provide corporate/career guidance, locate things, and like many of you, to examine esoteric and interesting subjects. This too will be an interesting project.

Thank you in advance for your contributions!

There are currently two TRNs of interest to begin. More TRNs will be added each 1-3 days.

Let's learn and have some fun.

------------------------------------

First TRN -- [8403/1367]

Second TRN -- [1975/9052]

------------------------------------

Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:24 pm
Profile WWW