It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:31 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Cueing Experiments Using Dates, Times, and Numbers 
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: Cueing Experiments Using Dates, Times, and Numbers
I may have figured out a very novel approach to resolving time on future events. I hope to start some preliminary tests over spring break if I can close out an overdue project that I have been working on first.

Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:28 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Cool. I love the way you put everyone on tenterhooks 8)

I've been meaning to try an experiment, when I find the time: An "open search" cue prepended with a calendar date. Before reinventing the wheel, has anyone already tried this or knows a reason why this is a good/bad idea?

>>

Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:16 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

The goat might know. I personally have not heard anything but failure using a XX/XX/XXXX date in a cue. Although I guess in the land of chocolate it is XXXX/XX/XX

Don't look now but that was your 777th post.

Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:22 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Did you know that to some, the number 777 represents the transition period of an individual changing from a student, where one is learning, into a practitioner, where one is applying the knowledge learned?

To say the least, I chucked at the synchronicity of the post contents and the number. Anyways, pardon my thread intrusion of apparent heresy.

Last edited by Brett Stuart on Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:54 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

kocmodpom wrote:
I personally have not heard anything but failure using a XX/XX/XXXX date in a cue. Although I guess in the land of chocolate it is XXXX/XX/XX

Maybe among the hilltribes... I've done a string of trial runs with dates involved which were not successful, but there were more possible error sources in them, so I can't say for sure yet what exactly it was.

From what I currently understand, the only meaningful way of using a date string is taking it as a label for a delimited time slice, possibly restricted to access the collective memory of a cultural locale accustomed to its format and counting base. Gathering from the beginnings of this thread, this is the way the newspaper cue has been successful at last, using the exact denomination of a specific issue including its date simply as full name. Trying open searches with past dates might be able to expand on this, provided the open search cue allows any attachment at all. Hence the question if anyone already did something in this vein.

bstuart wrote:
Did you know that to some, the number 777 represents the transition period of an individual changing from a student, where one is learning, into a practitioner, where one is applying the knowledge learned?

That ought to be 777 remote viewing sessions then, not forum postings. I haven't counted, but probably are still in arrears.

bstuart wrote:
To say the least, I chucked at the synchronicity of the post contents and the number.

Haha, I really didn't pay attention to the number. Guess I didn't say anything scary at the 666th, or someone would have winced.
I don't think I'll ever finish being a student. In more than one field, but in this one especially.

>>

Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:41 pm
Experienced User
Experienced User

I experimented with "earth's rotation on axis", "XX sunsets/sunrises" etc.. fixed things basically, independent of human made lexicon/values/numbers

still experimenting....

Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:03 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Good luck Cosmo - I hope you get it to work.

KFA, I have done the type of search that you are talking about, experimentally speaking. I looked at my city's international airport on various dates in 2013, just to get a general idea of the spirit. I got results, but I cannot say yet whether they're accurate. I cued something like "Trudeau International Airport June 30th, 2013" if memory serves me. I even had some target reference material. I won't vouch for either results or cue structure. KFA - PM me if you want to hear the results. I'd be happy to help out with an open search of this nature if you need help.

Later,
Nobodysfuel.

Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:03 pm
Advanced User
Advanced User

Hello nobodysfuel
I left Montreal and have now got a place where Ed suggested I go last spring. But my 16 year old daughter and her mother are still there. Would you let me know by PM what you saw please . Thanks

Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:02 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

@nobodysfuel: Thanks for the offer. If it's not about something you prefer to keep to yourself, you can turn to the forum for carving out a setup that can be vouched for.

@JOHN13617: Be careful with making decisions based on information deemed not dependable.

>>

Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:13 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Hi KFA,

It certainly wasn't a huge event which I foresaw, but I'd be curious to hear what people think about the cue.

I realize that the Matrix does not seem to recognize numbers. Therefore, my cue of Montréal–Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport/June 30th, 2013; with a picture for target reference material is probably faulty. I worked month-by-month through 2013 and did seem to have slightly different target conditions each month.

But has a cue like Montréal–Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport/next Canada Day been discounted? (Canada Day is July 1st, btw, so it's closest). A viewer could move forward, official holiday to holiday.

Or how about Montréal–Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport/next June?

Would combining the term "open search" in a cue make the Matrix recognize numbers? I'm not sure I've come across anything on this topic.

What about Montréal–Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport/2013/open search?

I appreciate the discussion.

Kind regards,
Nobodysfuel

Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:51 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

nobodysfuel wrote:
What about Montréal–Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport/2013/open search?

This is roughly the direction I was thinking about, yes. Just without location, to test the date specifically. Like:

March 14, 2013/open search

Whether different local date formats serve to limit the search area geographically could be a separate parameter to test. Every parameter adds a dimension to the result vector though, i.e. we'll need probably a couple dozen sessions to derive anything statistically meaningful.

Just occurred to me while writing, maybe the "open search" tail is superfluous altogether in the cue above.

>>

Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:59 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

kfa wrote:
nobodysfuel wrote:

This is roughly the direction I was thinking about, yes. Just without location, to test the date specifically. Like:

March 14, 2013/open search

Whether different local date formats serve to limit the search area geographically could be a separate parameter to test. Every parameter adds a dimension to the result vector though, i.e. we'll need probably a couple dozen sessions to derive anything statistically meaningful.

Just occurred to me while writing, maybe the "open search" tail is superfluous altogether in the cue above.

March 14/ most recognizable event?

Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:16 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6