It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:32 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Cueing Experiments Using Dates, Times, and Numbers 
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Re: Cueing Experiments Using Dates, Times, and Numbers
Exploration Session data below

Chartless, I explored from 500 ft above and then I went ahead and tried from the center of the site, which for some reason did not yield much. I will explore the purpose of later. I may try doing a calibration in-between. One thing that bothers me is the ST does not look like it is from above :)

Site Template, 500 ft above.

I: Wallop ( if you cannot read it).

From the center of the site

If you want freehand I can post them as well.

Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:41 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

To continue my exploration, I started with the cue "From the center of the site, SSBP". Then I did the purpose of element 1 SBP, the purpose of element 2 SBP, and from 500' above the original site, SSBP.

S3 for "From the center of the site, SSBP":

ST for "From the center of the site, SSBP":

S3 for "From the center of the site, SSBP":

ST for "From the center of the site, SSBP":

S3 Analytical Sketch for "From 500' above the original site SSBP":

S4 for "From 500' above the original site SSBP":

S3 for "The purpose of element 2 SBP":

ST for "The purpose of element 2 SBP":

Lessons from the Petting Zoo:
Lesson 27. Puppies that spend all day yapping never really learn to hunt.

Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:38 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

What do you think now that we've explored some? I havent peaked at the purpose of [2] yet because I have not done it, but I see more commonalities from the rest of the pages. Still though, we some noticable differences....

Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:44 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

I'm thinking we have more than enough now to start analysis. I'm going back into the goathouse to collate, summarize and study these things for a while. My first impression is that it's something to do with metal recycling, but that's just an impression. More later.

Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:47 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

my center of the site ST looks like your machine a little bit... more later. I will try to have purpose done soon for the heck of it.

Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:51 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

A quick and dirty summary of what we've got so far:

For our original site templates, the points of agreement are that there is at least one person at the site, at least one person at the site is happy, and there is a man made structure at the site.

From our site templates for the cue "From the center of the site SSBP":
MultiLnV has a spinning manmade thing.
Chartless has a rotating machine thing.
These are not exactly the same, but they are so similar that I am confident there must be some spinning or rotating man made machine perceiveable from the center of the site.

For "From 500' above the site, SSBP":
I only did an S3 analytical sketch and an S4 for this while MultiLnV did a full session to a site template. I have sensory data of hard, metallic, and stony, which dovetails with MultiLnV's Intangible "made of steel" and less well but more interestingly with his Intangible of "stone-walling". (Stone-walling is probably a work avoidance behavior and doesn't indicate anything stony, but it caught my eye.) My S4 Dimension data is "square, rectangular, blocky, and flat" and we both have quadrilateral figures in our sketches. My T of "structure" goes well with MultiLnV's I of man made.

This is all the corroberating data we have so far. Data that doesn't match between the sessions is not necessarily wrong--it is just uncorroberated. I will be very interested to compare your "purpose" sessions with mine, MultiLnV, but I may not be able to get back on the forum before Monday, when I'll be posting feedback. (Places to go, people to see, tin cans to chew.) Maybe you could do the commonalities for those if there are any? And take a shot at a postulate or two?

I spent way too much time on this and begrudged every minute, but now I'm fairly excited about it. I can hardly wait for Monday morning.

Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:02 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

I am sorry Chartless, I ran out of time to do the purpose element before today. Things have been hectic around here. I look forward to seeing the feedback material and seeing if we got it!

Edit: if you notice we both have a criss crossed shape, which I called a AOL/S Gate, you called a barrier.

Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:57 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Don't feel bad about not doing the purpose prompt. We did a lot more work thatn this target deserves as it is.

Okay, here is the feedback. The main photo on the front page of the Arizona Republic today, Monday, November 24, 2008, is a scene from the third quarter of yesterday's Giants vs Cardinals game played at the University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale Arizona. A lot of the data fits. I think all I've proved here is that I am really bad at analysis.(And maybe not so good at remote viewing either.)

The game took place in the afternoon. The stadium has a huge sliding door in the roof. I don't know if it was open or closed during the game, but that door might account for why one of your sessions seemed to show indoors when the other showed outdoors. Also, the entire grass field itself slides in and out of the stadium. Most of the time it actually is outdoors soaking up sunshine to help the grass grow. The stadium itself is actually one huge machine.

Here is a photo of the front page of the paper and below that a photo of the stadium itself that I took this afternoon from west of the stadium. I spent about an hour out there trying to find anything that looks like my S3[200'west]. No joy there.

For feedback on the 500 feet above prompt, check out google earth. Just type in University of Phoenix Stadium, Arizona. Note that the roof of the stadium is over 200 feet above the surrounding grade.

Facts about the stadium are available at www.universityofphoenixstadium.com

Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:17 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

I was on target! Wow... I had AOL of football for most of the session :)

you hit too :)

Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:21 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Pardon me Chartless, I do not mean to seem overjoyed, but I saw the football although I called it a steel object I tried to draw it. My S4.5 Eskimo in a suit was good also, suprisingly

The important thing is that this dates thing works!

Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:52 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

You done good!

I didn't have much data compared to your sessions. And it looks like I let AOL drive some of my exploration. But I'm satisfied for the time being. If I could just do better with EIs. I hardly picked up any emotion at all, and that stadium must have been full of it during the game.

Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:56 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

I have to go, but I can see how much of your data fits. I will post more detail tomorrow about all of our data.

Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:57 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

MultiLnV wrote:
The important thing is that this dates thing works!

It does seem to have some value in this particular newpaper cue, doesn't it? Just remember that dates are unreliable as temporal qualifiers in a lot of other types of cues. Every case needs to be checked just like we've been doing with this.

Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:02 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

I beleive that it definatly had some value in this cue. I do hope that after your break from the project ( like you said you were going to) that we can resume some more experimental projects with Dates, times and Numbers.

Your purpose St does resemble the roof in a way. I did not notice it until just now, but we both got ideas of "play" or "playing" as you did in S4[1]

As for your issues with EI, I generally have the same problem. I tend to get more emotions if I wait to see if I perceive some lifeform and while I am still on the percept, then I will ask how does this lifeform feel( with the idea in mind of "emotions" not textures) as opossed to trying to get emotions first before I perceive the lifeform it goes with ,and potentially AOLing the idea of person just because I do not have support for it based on emotions.

Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:09 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Excellent work gentlemen. I'm impressed by your rigour. Wish I could have been of more help.

We should revisit this periodically to determine a degree of accuracy.

Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:41 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

MultiLnV wrote:
Your purpose St does resemble the roof in a way. I did not notice it until just now, but we both got ideas of "play" or "playing" as you did in S4[1]

My postulate for the purpose of element 2: The purpose of element 2 is to amass money. The paper money is just piling up.

MultiLnV wrote:
As for your issues with EI...

I wonder if my autistic childhood damaged my EI antenna?

RVRobot-thank you for your support.

MultiLnV--I am impressed with your work... ins spite of the fact that I can only read one out of every three words you write! :lol:

Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:00 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

One out of 3 ain't bad!

I would assume the stadiums purpose could be to generate cash, people are greedy.
Quote:
Excellent work gentlemen. I'm impressed by your rigour

Thank you RVRobot. I wish you could joined, too.

Last edited by MultiLnV on Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:30 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Hey Goatman, are we going to resume this project in the next few months or so?

Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:17 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

I hope you guys continue this project. It is one of the few I was very interested in and would like to participate.

Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:28 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

I don't have any plans at this time to run another project using the dated newspaper cue. I think that cue has a value for generating practice targets, but it really didn't prove anything about the value of using a date in a cue as a temporal qualifier, since it could work solely because the date is part of the name of that day's edition of the paper.

Last week I read a book titled "The Idea of Time". I can't remember the author's name right now. It wasn't a very big book, but it was choc-full of references to other works and it laid out the principles of measuring time. It is not a simple thing. There is a tremendous variety of real and artificial reference systems for measuring time. The calendar we use is one of the most artificial.

I have some experimental cues in my practice pool. If the results of any of them show promise, I'll share them with the group. I can't see putting the time in on a project until then.

Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:28 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Chartless wrote:
Last week I read a book titled "The Idea of Time". I can't remember the author's name right now.

Is it this one? - http://www.wiley-vch.de/publish/en/book ... 1-98545-7/

>>

Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:00 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

This one is a bit out there (literally) so forgive my intrusion, especially since i'm not part of this particular project. I remember in one of Ed's Coast to Coast interviews he mentioned that they used an orrery software of sorts to determine whereabouts in time something they were working on would happen. Now couldn't we just use that same software and do the exact opposite. It seems to me that the position of planets would be far more significant to the Matrix than numbers that us humans have been using to mark the passage of our time here on earth. Granted, i have no clue where to obtain such software (a quick google would determine how hard that would be) or even how to cue it up (that seems like the simple *hah* task of describing the positions of certain planets in relation to each other, in conjunction with the juicy bits of information that we want to know), but it seems like it might be worth a try if we were truly desperate, or especially inquisitive, to devise such a system.

Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:53 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

kfa,

Yes, that is the book. "The Idea of Time" by Charles Hepworth Holland. That would be a good starting point for anyone who wants to gain a basic knowledge of our current understandings of time and time measurement.

Stark,

You've got the idea. There are many possible ways to reference time. The positions of planets could work extremely well in some situations. The problem, as you pointed out, is the "simple *hah* task" of clearly expressing our temporal qualifier -- and then using it over and over to grind out enough data to prove that it always works, or to determine under which conditions it works or doesn't work.

As I am neither "truly desperate, or especially inquisitive" right now, I would be glad to see someone else lead on this.

Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:40 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

So far i've been interested enough to actually download some software and poke around with how to read and understand it. If i can gain a working understand of it (astronomy has not been of great interest to me since childhood) i can start to figure out some terms that might be used for cuing. I am not ready to 'try' anything yet though, so if someone who actually knows some of this stuff already or who has other ideas of how to cue a specific "time" wants to come along and do so i'll be willing to run some sessions.

Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:04 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

A long overdue bump.

Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:17 am
Profile WWW
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next