It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:20 am

Blind pool result.. 
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Blind pool result..
I had a very interesting target pop out of my blind pool yesterday. I thought I would share the results, but then again some of you might want to RV the same thing.. so I don't want to spoil anything for anyone. I would very much like to compare my results with another. Would anyone be interested in doing one session on this blind target? If so, I'll wait a few days, and we can all do this together. I guess it wouldn't hurt to go ahead and put up the TRNs. [2508/9620]

Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:03 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: Blind pool result..
I'm game.. I'll slide it in tomorrow night.

The State of Reality.com

Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:02 pm
Advanced User
Advanced User

I'll play too.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:43 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Ok, 3 people so far (counting me). This project is not a huge deal but it should be something fun for some of us newer guys to learn about collaborating. We'll shoot for Friday as the posting day, but I'm flexible.

Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:24 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Any 'fun,' notwithstanding, better d*** well derive and engineer a sensible cue, posthaste.

Hell to pay, otherwise...

Doom

Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:50 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

ok, the target cue is prepared.. proceed.

Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:08 pm
Advanced User
Advanced User

OK, session done to ST. When do you want us to post?

And DaingMaing, is that der cakensmoosher in your hand? :D Bork bork bork indeed.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:00 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Fire when ready gentlemen (ladies??)
I'll post my session/summary at the end and reveal the cue.

-Tiger74

Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:43 pm
Advanced User
Advanced User

(Post edited to add pages) I don't know if this session was botched beyond repair- when I got to the ST the first time I discovered I had not done S4 on two of the elements (*sigh*). So I took a session break and then restarted the two elements from S1 when I came back. Then assembled those with the original two into a site template. I hope it is not just garbage.

The most significant part of this site is a person. The person is feeling triumphant. Associated with this person are the ideas of guard and stiff. I feel demoralized.

Near this person there is a bench and gravel. Someone there is feeling confident. Associated with the bench are ideas of sturdy, rest, and pressure. I feel impressed.

Also nearby is something like a bridge. Someone feels resigned and I feel uncomfortable.

The next most significant aspect of the site is a well which is near a metal pole. The well has the idea of storage associated with it, and makes me feel glad. The pole has ideas of transmitter, lightning rod, and conductor associated with it. Someone feels free here. I feel tired. There is liquid here, with the idea of safe associated.

Ranking 3rd in significance is a concrete thing which is like a barrier and a thread. Someone here feels businesslike, while I feel repulsed. There are sparks present, associated with ideas of rude, gaseous, and forceful. I am revolted.

The last and least important part of the site has ideas of barrier, track, and file (as in single file.)

Last edited by Polyhedron on Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:05 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Polyhedron, could you post your S3[site] and S3[analytical sketches] please.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:19 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Summary

Site is on land. The most significant aspect of the site is a loud, whistling, metallic object moving down and fast, and is cylindrical in shape. It makes me feel worried and uneasy. it is manmade with a purpose and has the concept of "unseen" associated with it.

Next is a thing that is fresh, cool, earthy, tall, wide and vast that makes me feel reflective. It is natural and has historical significance.

Then there are lifeforms that feel angry and afraid and that make me feel concerned. There is movement and they are loud. Intangibles of recreation and free time arise.

Aspect [C] is a tall, narrow, and curved manmade object whose function has something to do with assistance. It makes me feel safe and has some buzzing associated with it.

The dome-like structure appeared in the S3 analytical sketch of key aspect [X] but is not a part of it.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:35 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

ImageImageImageImageImage
SUMMARY
The site appears to be a process/event which involves three aspects, a device/structure [X], vines or streets [A] and a display or exhibition/show [B], but there is a life form/entity that is responsible for/produced by/associated with this event or process.

[X] is a structure or device associated with a life form/entity. It has a door that opens and the entity goes in/out. This device is yellow, hard, slick, reslient, flat, blocky, folding and cicular. It makes me feel lost and there is an EI of scared present. The device either is associated with or performs an exercise(or the idea of exercise is present), and the entity is either shot or gets shot some place. There is an analogy of 'bedding' and an S4.5 "I want to go home".

[A] is something involving streets or vines, which involve a person. It is glassy, brown, light, light (d),stretched, and open. The emotions associated with this place or person are happy and giving. The ideas of forest daylight, searching, helper, enroute, humanity and growth are present, as is the analogy of 'do-gooder'.

[B] is a display and or show/exhibition involving the same life form and/or a female student. I had display as a tangible, either because this event is shown or able to be seen on an actual display of somekind,or the display may simply be my paper and site template. This display and/or show is white, dark, swampy, airy, open, wide, diamond and square. This makes
me feel afraid and there are other negative emotions such as sad, regretful, desperate and hopeless which are associated with the female student, in my opinion, but possibly the other life form or both. Other intangible ideas perceived were feminine, nourishment and moorman. There are also two analogies of 'last hope' and 'time table' present.

There is something swooping down and back up and far away, possible the entity, the entity and/or the girl, or the entity swooping down to the girl. The swooping leads down, back up, far high-away and to/into the display which has some kind of funnel/tunnel/vortext on/in it.

P(1) - The target is an entity which uses a device and gets shot to some streets somewhere and goes on a search to help humanity and do good deeds, and show/exhibit it.

P(2) - Because of all the negative emotions near the end of the session, either this entity fails, or the negative attributes may be describing the type of person who receives the help . The entity and/or the female student may be down to their last hope and/or running out of time.

waiting for one more to post.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:45 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

At this point I had mistakenly mislabeled the S3[1] of the first S.S.B.Perceivable follow up work; so I tore up the page. In my haste to get it on paper, I did not get the heading on the page, and also did not label the page number. Bad monkey.... It should read: S3[1] Pg17 Still a work in progress....

At this point I employed a S.S.B.Visible prompt from five target diameters above [1]...

Site Summary:

The Primary aspect of the site are things / pieces. These pieces are described as many, scattered, pinging, porous, mottled, smooth, hard, & red. These pieces have intangibles of versatile, rotting, & decaying. This makes me feel curious & confused. These pieces have the impression of 'knocking together'. The second aspect of the site are lifeforms. These lifeforms are described as many, moving, scattered, white, grey, hot, & hissing. These lifeforms have the impression of 'weirdly shaped' and have intangibles of isolated, contained, exhaustive, individualized, autonomous, working, & non stop. These lifeforms have an emotional impact of worried, fear, & tired. This makes me feel concerned. Upon further exploration these lifeforms/pieces are dimensionally described as blobish, wavy, wobble, and jello-ish. They are natural. They also have the impression of 'carbon based' & 'thrown out'. They are also intangibly described as organic, jettisoned, important & piece. The third aspect of the site is a structure/building/enclosure. This enclosure is described as: boxy, large, open, grey, blue-grey, teal, cool, sharp, edged, & stony. This enclosure has the impression of 'one of a kind' and has intangibles of man made, unique, housing, & storage. This enclosure / building has an emotional impact of fear, anxiety, and impatient. This makes me feel panicked & concerned. The final aspect of the site is a structure. This structure is described as squat, low, rounded, open, fat, grey, cool, white, red, & green. This structure has the impression of 'past due or past date' & has intangibles of structured, built, old, & used. This makes me feel indifferent, confused, & disoriented. Somehow this structure is associated with the idea of a 'shack'.

Conclusions:

The site is describing an enclosure that encases multiple pieces/lifeforms in an old, used, past due shack of an enclosure. These lifeforms are weirdly shaped, blobish in appearance and are knocking together. These lifeforms are constantly working/doing something inside of the enclosure. This aspect causes feelings of fear, anxiety, impatience, panic, & concern in conjunction with the age of the container.

Postulations:

P1) A type of biological experiment thrown out

P2) Resemblance of the "Big Bang" Theory

P3) A new form of fuel being produced incorrectly to cause alarm in built up fuel/gas

Session Data:

From S.T.

[X]

T:
Things, Pieces

I:
Versatile, Rotting, Decaying

AI:
Curious, Confused

S4.5:
'Knocking Together'

[A]

T:
Things, Lifeforms

I:
Isolated, Contained, Exhaustive, Individualized, Autonomous, Working, Non Stop

AI:
Concerned

EI:
Worried, Fear, Tired

S4.5:
'Weirdly Shaped'

[b]

T:
Thing, Structure, Building, Enclosure

I:
Man made, Unique, Housing, Storage

AI:
Panicked, Concerned

EI:
Fear, Anxiety, Impatient

S4.5:
'One of A Kind'

[C]

T:
Thing, Structure

I:
Structured, Built, Old, Used

AI:
Indifferent, Confused, Disoriented

S4.5:
'Past Due/Date"

AOL/S:
'Shack'

[1]

T:
Thing

I:
Natural, Organic, Jettisoned, Piece, Important

AI:
Disgusted, Confused

S4.5:
'Carbon Based', 'Thrown Out'

I hope I am on target and this session proves fruitful. This is my 33rd session, and probably has a few mistakes in it.

-DaingMaing

The State of Reality.com

Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:26 am
Advanced User
Advanced User

I added the S3 and S2 pages.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:22 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Are wanting collated data and similarities summary before or after the cue release?

The State of Reality.com

Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:15 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Well, we can do that and/or follow up work if you guys want. However, I am of course front loaded now, having seen the cue after my session. So we're not all blind after this point. We can do data similarities if you want, or I can reveal the cue. I really only planned on doing this one up to a ST. My next project will be a lot more thorough. Let's try to come to an agreement on what to do by the end of the day or so. But you can start on comparisons/similarities in the meantime if you wish.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:04 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

I'm easy...this is the first real project I've been involved in, and just having completed the fourth disk in the DVD training series I have very little experience with follow-on work, S6, etc. but what better place to start, right? I'm busy most of the day tomorrow with family stuff, but otherwise I'm good to go, whichever direction we decide to take this. SO I guess for this one, I'll play follow the leader...lead away, mon Capitain!

Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:46 pm
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

We have one more late poster coming.
....then the cue is revealed!

-Tiger74

Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:36 am
Advanced User
Advanced User

Sorry for being a little late to the party. I hesitated to commit to the project due to a busy schedule, but did get the sessions run to S.T.

shales

Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:28 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

I was not sure how far you wanted to go Tiger. I had "finalized" this session. I see no reason to go further. Please post the cue so we can have a little feedback and closure?

The State of Reality.com

Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:37 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

..just so you understand, you can always resume a session or explore further off the S.T. it doesn't matter that you wrote end.

Waiting on one more post....

Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:56 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Sorry for the delay.

[2508/9260]
THE CUE IS: "Spring-Heeled Jack"

This was a topical search on a legend out of England. From around early 1800's and on towards present time. If you aren't familiar with the story, check here.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spring-heeled_Jack
I used a couple of those old newspaper ullustrations as target reference material.
Basicly, Spring-Heeled Jack was known to terrorize a few English villages around one-two hundred years ago. He would mostly attack woman walking around the streets at night, sometimes ripping their clothes with his metallic-looking knive-fingers. He had red eyes, was sometimes seen appearing as a ghost, a bear, or a strange-looking gentleman. He would run away after being chased, and would leap away, jumping over 15-20 foot high walls, etc. Thus it earned the nickname "Spring-Heeled Jack".
This session is similar to 2 other sessions I've done, involving somekind of extra-terrestrial/inner-dimensional kind of being (sometimes a malicious prankster).

It seems we all described a verticle structure.
2 or 3 of us had an open door of some kind.
All had life form(s).
All had mostly negative emotions.
3 of us had something shot, down, falling
Polyhedron described sparks and something gaseous, along with rude emotions
-Spring-Heeled Jack was sometimes described as having the ability to spit sparks or flames and a blue firey vapor out of his mouth which would knock people unconscious.

After seeing the cue, i think my ST has a life form that was kept in/goes through/comes out of a system/device or a technology/or perhaps a grave/coffin according to my sketch and description of "bedding", then this life form/entity is involved in something negative. Maybe it devours the female student, maybe she is what i was describing as "nourishment". It looks to me like my sketch has a life form jumping through a dimensional gate. I think i sketched the bottom of its heels (spring-heeled..?)as it jumps though. It looks like two legs springing up and away. The motion arrows clearly point which way its going.
I know this is a topical search and many more sessions would be required before we could establish any kind of firm details, but viewers have seen life forms that come from/through other dimensional passages/gates.

-Tiger74

Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:33 pm
Advanced User
Advanced User

What an interesting target! I had never heard of Spring-Heeled Jack before. Also, the first time for me on an enigma target.

I would like to continue, if others are also interested, just for the learning/experience.

Thoughts on other people's sessions---(feedback welcome also from pro's not involved in the project.)

I don't see anything in the data that points to a non-human entity. It looks to me like SHJ is a human but has some sort of device that he is using on people. Also, it would be helpful to know what specifically is the occurrence used as a target reference, because lots of stuff over decades got labelled "Spring-Heeled Jack." Probably all our data was specific to whatever incident is the target reference. Other ocurrences may or may not be the same perp.

If we were to do follow on work, I'd like to know what is the device or process that creates the blue flames and sparks, and 2ndly how he jumps over walls.

Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:48 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Yeah that is an interesting target...I had forgotten but I do remember hearing about "him" around the time I read John Keel's "The Mothman Prophecies" (excellent book by the way - nothing like the movie). I'd be on board for some follow-on work or moving on to another project. Either way, I'm in.

Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:56 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

I am sorry fellas. I think I'll be bowing out of this one. I do still need to work at perfecting a lot of things and could use the work; however, being as late in the game as it apparently is. I can not commit.

I would like to collaborate though. I would propose perhaps as a part of a group that could be beneficial to all of us, as well as to each individually; i.e. optimal trajectories, sanctuary locations(not as a substitute for professional work, but supplemental corroboration/confirmations), and so forth... A symbiotic relationship of sorts.

I believe I had read somewhere that an air of importance can help the quality of the results from viewer to viewer. Knowing the overall importance and still being blind would be, as I understand it, most beneficial to our learning curves.

I can contribute at least one session per week to such endeavors, should anyone else choose to do so. I think we all could use any/all of the help we can get, given the hour and situation.

Of course I would appreciate the blessing of the pro's here, and to please correct me if I a wrong....

Your thoughts?

-Daing Maing

The State of Reality.com

Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:36 am