It is currently Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:30 pm

Intelligence cue 
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Post Intelligence cue
Any pros want to help with an optimal mental health/function cue? I am thinking in terms of mental clarity, strength of memory, and general capacity and not in the sense of treating a mental illness.

Name / optimal health trajectory / mental function ?

Thanks.

Wed May 01, 2013 6:58 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: Intelligence cue
What?

Wed May 01, 2013 9:39 am
Profile WWW
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

I am interested in optimizing intelligence, Mr Dames.

P.S. Thanks for the shout-out to British Columbia in the last radio show.

Wed May 01, 2013 11:16 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Got it -- potentially, quite an interesting project, to say the least. I, for one, am in; let's do it.

I'd approach such a Matrix query with a mind vector similiar to an OHT, i.e., instead of searching across our species, attack the problem at the individual level (except, of course, for Dan Ellis), then perhaps attempt to extrapolate (any coherent results), outwardly.

So, and accordingly, once we RV forum cyber-indigenes agree upon the cue/Matrix search term, let's have at it.

Always good to have new student blood in this here neck o' the cyberwoods -- my teacher nose has been so close to the grindstone for the last three decades that potentially (r)evolutionary RV neophyte ideas, like this GFrei one, sometimes make me think that it has become completely ground off.

Thu May 02, 2013 2:44 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

"mental acuity" might be a worthwhile starting place.

"intelligence" doesn't necessarily indicate the method, or act itself, but has a variety of definitions. From the divine intelligence, to military intelligence, to my intelligence.

Last edited by Brett Stuart on Thu May 02, 2013 3:23 am, edited 5 times in total.

Thu May 02, 2013 3:10 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Here we go...

Thu May 02, 2013 3:11 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

I'm in also.
I have an experimental cue ready.
Ed, thanks for the I don't know whatcha call it.
Dan

Thu May 02, 2013 3:58 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Ordinarily (due to potential conflict of interest codices and codpieces), the project participation of our LearnRV mascot would be disallowed. However, I am of the mind to grant a one-time exemption in this case.

Thu May 02, 2013 4:16 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Ed, I mean't to say, I love it.

Or as ' kfa ' once said, " I lurve it ". When he said that, I cracked up for an hour.

Thu May 02, 2013 4:20 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Woe is me: now I've got to contend with the likes of a cracking up, pre-Killshot mascot...

Thu May 02, 2013 4:30 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Ed, I always have the codpiece on when I am around your parts.

Having fun here. But friends, you want to know a little discomfort. Have Ed Dames on your tail. No fun.

So stay sharp, as I have had to. And learn.

Then teach.

Dan

Thu May 02, 2013 4:33 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Dan, the man.

Thu May 02, 2013 4:36 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

If I may join in..
In a quest of this nature, I think it helps to clearly define what you are after. Doing so will help you formulate your question. You have given us a place to start, GFrei, by declaring your initial intentions/ideas.
GFrei wrote:
Any pros want to help with an optimal mental health/function cue? I am thinking in terms of mental clarity, strength of memory, and general capacity and not in the sense of treating a mental illness.

I am interested in optimizing intelligence..

Here are my starting suggestions, beginning with my favorite. These cues are based on GFrei's goals, the following English definitions and the Major's experiential advice:
My optimum cognitive enhancement
My optimum intellectual enhancement
My optimum cognitive trajectory
My optimum intellectual trajectory

Cognition
Noun
1. The mental action or process of acquiring knowledge and understanding through thought, experience, and the senses.
2. A result of this; a perception, sensation, or intuition.
Synonyms
knowledge - cognizance - acquaintance

Intellect
Noun
1. The faculty of reasoning and understanding objectively, esp. with regard to abstract or academic matters.
2. The understanding or mental powers of a particular person: "her education, intellect and talent".
Synonyms
mind - intelligence - wit - reason - nous - understanding

Intelligence
Noun
1. The ability to acquire and apply knowledge and skills.
2. The collection of information of military or political value: "military intelligence".
Synonyms
understanding - intellect - information - mind - wit

Acumen
Noun
The ability to make good judgments and quick decisions, typically in a particular domain: "business acumen".
Synonyms
sagacity - perspicacity - acuteness - discernment

Thu May 02, 2013 5:53 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Pretty good start, RV troopers. Keep those associated ideation Matrix factors flowing. I'm your biggest supporter...

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=i+made+a+funny&mid=2BDC2B6FBE504E525B882BDC2B6FBE504E525B88&view=detail&FORM=VIRE1

Thu May 02, 2013 6:29 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Dan Ellis wrote:
Or as ' kfa ' once said, " I lurve it ". When he said that, I cracked up for an hour.

Er, did I? I keep forgetting that English, too, is diverse. Had picked that one up from my English teacher and her locale where it's even publicly written in advertisements, mostly to do with food. But she didn't teach me 'codpiece' which made me think of a fish fillet before I went to look it up just now. I understand it's something you wear on your tail because E... okay, enough, mercy! I'm spilling my coffee already.

May I ask the thread starter where he or she hails from? Part of the user name seems to indicate roots in German, which would explain a little confusion about the term 'intelligence'. There are slight differences in its thesaurus connections.

>>

Thu May 02, 2013 6:31 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Good points. I hope that there will be many more.

Cultural conditioning, language, ad infinitum delimit (imprison) our seemingly veritable finite 'outlooks.'

Regardless, let's (individually and collectively) try to do the best that we can.

Thu May 02, 2013 6:41 am
Profile WWW
Extreme User
Extreme User

Well I am not a Pro but here goes;

The military I understand use the term aptitude to cover most of the areas previously mentioned that could be optimised. There are such things as aptitude tests.

One more term to consider is IQ=Intelligence Quota. This term has a relatively singular meaning, certainly there are IQ tests which are objective about what they are intending to measure. It is a curious examination process that in my experience always seems to come up with very similar results when students are repeatedly tested.

The largest problem here seems to be the term mental. Here is a stab at solving that.
The term mental is difficult to objectively pin down. Much of what could be termed as mental can over lap and envelope equally justified terms. It is a somewhat nebulous and expansive term. There is simply no physical tangible that can be called "the mental", even EEG outputs are just electrical outputs of the brain.

The term Mental though somewhat open ended can interestingly and exactingly be numerically specified*. A number does not have any duality of meaning for instance twenty-four is 24 come what may.

*Back in the 1920s there was a machine discovered and developed in San Francisco called the Osciloclast by Dr Albert Abrahams. This machine broadcast energetic rates into subtle bodies (one of which was called the mental body), in what Einstein would call in 1928 the subtle anatomy. Virtually every part of the physical and subtle anatomy had a numeric energetic rate; also there are rates for curative processes and physical objects. Many variations and developments of this machine's technology and its numeric rates occurred being used for both medicine and agriculture. The whole process in any commercial application was banned in the USA by an act of US congress in 1947.

I looked back to the days of my own Radionics training looking for a possible solution. In Radionics to define and treat what is called "the mental body" encompassing most of what has been mentioned previously in this thread, a single objective-specific was created (long ago) as a Radionic rate or number. The mental body in Radionics (base 10 rates) is numerically known as 1047. There are other rates but these relate to slightly differing processes of treatment.

Surely what non-physical, which can be established, to be treated, surely can be established to be optimised.

[nnnn/nnnn]name /The Mental body1047/Aptitude/next improvement

[nnnn/nnnn]name/The Mental body 1047/Inteligence Quota/next increase

Thu May 02, 2013 9:10 am
Advanced User
Advanced User

CUE: [optimum awareness catalyst]

Thu May 02, 2013 3:10 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

I once effectively employed the cue: Earth's most intelligent non-human species

Thu May 02, 2013 5:18 pm
Profile WWW
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Wow, great response. Thanks Ed, and everyone.

kfa, I have a German family background, but am English Canadian.

I agree that "intelligence" may be confused with knowledge possession. "Mental acuity" (bstuart), cognition, cognitive capacity, or "cognitive enhancement" (tiger) all seem correct or close to it to me. "My optimum cognitive enhancement" sounds solid, but takes the cue out of the context of good health. To the best of my knowledge, an OHT will look at any health impediments to cognition, and, if there are none, still provide a cognitive enhancer. I wouldn't want to RV a chemical compound, say, which itself could be deleterious to health.

My optimum health trajectory / (cognition, cognitive capacity, mental acuity)

Dan, I'd love to see yours (meaning, cue, and nothing related to a codpiece).

Thu May 02, 2013 7:15 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Well, Okay. ( You made me laugh GFrei - thank-you )

The cue as written is almost verbatim of that offered by Tiger74.

[ nnnn / nnnn ] " Name / optimal cognitive enhancement method-procedure "

I agree with Ed, by taking the individual approach, like the OHT master cue, would be of great value.

I'm also thinking along the lines that it may not be something we need to do.. the cue should also allow for something we may need to stop doing.

So the goal optimally, is a cue that is all inclusive to the individual.

Thu May 02, 2013 9:56 pm
Profile WWW
Extreme User
Extreme User

Some more fat to the fire

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... -year.html

Thu May 02, 2013 10:34 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

My cognitive functioning aptitude augmentation-optimization

My optimum cognitive acuity acceleration augmentation

My optimum memory acceleration augmentation

My optimum cognitive intelligence developement-enhancement

Thu May 02, 2013 11:20 pm
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

The personal, OT approach might be problematic for the same reasons that we run into when working someone's optimum health trajectory. If the person is a smoker/drinker or has a destructive habit-vice then that is what is most likely to show up first. Then again a life threatening tumor could be leeching blood from their brain, inhibiting optimal cognitive ability. Surely the viewer/client would be happy for the information about the tumor, but the intended information would remain unknown.
We could select a few candidates who are generally agreed to be in superb physical-mental health and use one of those type of cues on them.

It also might be possible to combine intelligence-cognition in a cue.

Dan Ellis wrote:
[ nnnn / nnnn ] " Name / optimal cognitive enhancement method-procedure

I'm also thinking along the lines that it may not be something we need to do.. the cue should solve for something we may need to stop doing.

Agreed. That's why I'd leave off the "method-procedure" at the end of your cue. But again, my above remarks apply.

By the way, I believe remote viewing on at least a semi-consistent basis improves cognition/intelligence. In my experience, anyway. Perhaps any type of mental "martial art" will do the same.

The cue that Ed referred to using in the past takes into account an entire species, thus eliminating any personal intelligence inhibitors, i.e. bad habits/diet/physical-mental defects.... and it gives us a clue of how the Matrix responds to the word "intelligent", which is good to know and may be a place to start. In light of these thoughts.. how about:

[nnnn/nnnn] The optimum human intelligence enhancement my new favorite
[nnnn/nnnn] The optimum human intelligence-cognition enhancement

Then again, let's ponder this:
Just like the cue: The/My optimum remote viewing enhancement
Human intelligence enhancement might just be practice, evolution, mental exercises, social interactions, etc. Are we expecting a certain plant/substance/elixir/pharmaceutical to pop out? A quick fix and/or short cut like we humans tend to want with everything in life? Regardless, I feel this is a good question and a noble goal. Perhaps this will help us change our way of thinking, beneficially. I'm in!

Thu May 02, 2013 11:56 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

I like your 'new favorite,' too -- close, I think, to what we're after. (Omit the article 'the' from most cues).

Fri May 03, 2013 12:12 am
Profile WWW