It is currently Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:49 am

Health problem cue 
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Health problem cue
hi,
My mum for the last few days got a bad stomach problem... which we have no clue what caused it or known treatment. Because of this enigma, I'm going to try to RV the best solution. Would this cue below work, if so please let me know, and thanks for any help in this matter:

mum's name here / current health problem / presently available cure-treatment

Thu May 09, 2013 9:35 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: Health problem cue
- What if there is more than 1 health problem?
- What if there are a wide variety of available treatment-cures?
- Using the same temporal qualifier twice in a cue is not recommend.

Don't forget about, "Name / Optimum Health Trajectory"

Last edited by Brett Stuart on Fri May 10, 2013 7:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Thu May 09, 2013 9:48 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

thanks for pointing out this... but

the term "Optimum" for me means; the best solution of all time, any where... i.e alien base on mars!

Thu May 09, 2013 1:55 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

The "available" qualifier removes the possibility of targeting a treatment-cure that's in a secret laboratory. "Optimum" points to the most favorable of these available avenues, since there may be more than one.

Use the dictionary definition.

Last edited by Brett Stuart on Sun May 12, 2013 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu May 09, 2013 11:36 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Definitely use the optimum health trajectory cue, then if you'd like,
you could come up with a more specific symptom related cue. Keep working on the cue.

Fri May 10, 2013 9:29 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Leave him alone. He is twenty-five years behind the RV developmental power curve and needs to catch up at his own speed, if he can...

Doom

Fri May 10, 2013 3:09 pm
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

bstuart wrote:
Using two temporal qualifiers in a cue is not recommend

First time I hear this. In a HARV problem set you are using two temporal qualifiers - i.e. "[...] / tomorrows trading position [...] / current [...]".

Please clarify.

"The universe [...] is written in mathematical language, and the letters are triangles, circles and other geometrical figures, without which means it is humanly impossible to comprehend a single word." Galileo Galilei

Fri May 10, 2013 4:54 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

I should have been more specific. Notice the main difference between your HARV cue and the one posted here. In the latter both qualifiers points to the same point in time. Your HARV cue does not.

Since, "presently available cure-treatment," is a subset of "current health problem," there's a redundancy in the cue, which should be omitted.

In this instance, I would use something like this:

[name] / present stomach malady / optimum available treatment-cure

But in reality, I would simply use OHT.

Fri May 10, 2013 7:40 pm
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

bstuart wrote:
[...] difference between your HARV cue and the one posted here. In the latter both qualifiers points to the same point in time. Your HARV cue does not.

I see.

Sounds nitpicking but another example: "[...] tomorrows trading [...] profit tomorrow". Doesn't it fit into your example of both qualifiers points to the same point in time ?

In the cue above it is about the "current health problem" (not some past or future one) and the "cure-treatment" should be "presently available".

I'd like to understand the idea behind your argument of "there's a redundancy in the cue, which should be omitted." (which sounds reasonable to me). Looks like a more accurate definition. But you are the Pro and I should be silent...

"The universe [...] is written in mathematical language, and the letters are triangles, circles and other geometrical figures, without which means it is humanly impossible to comprehend a single word." Galileo Galilei

Sat May 11, 2013 8:23 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

With "optimum available" as a subset to "present malady", you aren't going to get a "treatment-cure" that's developed 100 years from now. In this instance, the temporal qualifier should only be used one time. Using it twice is simply redundant(sloppy), which is why it should be omitted.

I believe you think I'm making a blanket statement, for all cues, everywhere (such as H-ARV). This is simply not the case. You can't use a 1 size fits all approach, you need to tackle each cue individually, and optimize them as such. What I'm speaking to here is the usage of the temporal qualifiers in the context of the aforementioned cue.

Sat May 11, 2013 11:21 pm
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

In your example with "optimum" it does make completely sense to me - because there's only one optimum (superlative) to the present malady.

Thank you.

Sat May 11, 2013 11:51 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

If you mean there is only one "optimum available treatment-cure," which is applied to a malady set in time; "present malady," then yes. And the results of that session would not give you something that exists 100 years from now (it wouldn't be optimum or available), making the use of two temporal qualifiers redundant.

Sat May 11, 2013 11:59 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

This discussion got me thinking of a better way to explain my reasoning. Instead of using cue syntax, perhaps it would be more beneficial if we viewed the definitions of these words in the form of a sentence.

~Original cue:

"John Doe / present stomach malady / presently available treatment-cure"

If we use the definitions of each section in a sentence it might look like this:

The now existing, able to be used or obtained, treatment-cure for the now existing stomach malady in John Doe.

The redundancy or double usage of "presently" is apparent. Not specifying that you want the best treatment-cure also means you could get a sub-par solution.

Suggested cue:

"John Doe / present stomach malady / optimum available treatment-cure"

If we use the definitions of each section in a sentence it might look like this:

The most conducive and favorable outcome, able to be used or obtained, treatment-cure for the now existing stomach malady in John Doe.

Since optimum and available are subsets to the temporally qualified stomach malady, it adequately restrains the scope of the cue. There is no redundancy, and the sentence flows much more cohesively.

Sun May 12, 2013 12:58 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Good man.

Sun May 12, 2013 1:51 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

An important, reiterating note to keep in mind, vis-a-vis both the topic and subject at hand: 'trajectory' implies state-space moments/movement forward in time.

As my former RV workshop students know, the OHT cue is one of the most important RV cues that I've discovered in all of my three-plus decades in this business. Its employment, in the hands of trained RVer and pros, has saved lives and/or ameliorated many illnesses, both somatic and psychosomatic.

(By dint of years of painstaking labor, I've also discovered/formulated RV Geofix cues that are equally significant)

Sun May 26, 2013 7:53 am
Profile WWW