It is currently Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:23 am

Name / optimum spiritual trajectory 
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Name / optimum spiritual trajectory

I am toying around with some new home-brew cues for my blind target pool. I want a cue that will provide me with the best trajectory for spiritual growth. I am a Christian, but have not put this qualifier in my cue because I don't want to make any asumptions.

Has anyone made a similar cue and/or is mine broken?

Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:17 pm
Profile WWW
Extreme User
Extreme User

Seems like a great idea but I'm not exactly sure what "spiritual" would mean in a cue. Many people use that word to mean many different things so it may be an ambiguous term.

Do you mean "spiritual" as emotional growth or one of action?... i.e. what does God want me to do?

Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:46 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

I wouldn't know how unconscious would interpret a word that has many meanings, such as the word, "spiritual."

However, an RV session only takes a few minutes... so you might consider the possibility of using that cue as an experiment.

Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:48 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Well I suppose in a roundabout way I wanted to know the best path for the ideal afterlife (assuming such a thing). I guess the matrix could interpret it as 'self help' or 'religion', but given chain-of-custody FOR ME I would hope it would mean how to be a better Christian.

I am well aware I may remote view myself sitting cross-legged at the top of a mountain in Tibet or giving away every single one of my posessions to the needy... we shall see!

Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:33 pm
Profile WWW
If your real objective is an ideal afterlife, then you need it in the cue.

name / optimal after death existence / optimum trajectory

That should give your "path" to keep you alive the longest that has your ideal afterlife in mind.

optimal = ideal
optimum = longest life extention

Last edited by JayBird on Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:53 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

That makes the assumption that there is an afterlife. I guess I constructed the cueue as is because spiritual growth can have payoffs in this existence too.

Maybe this whole area is a bit too messy to handle with RV.

Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:01 pm
Profile WWW
Existence is not restricted to imply self awareness. The least the cue would give is your "Path" to keep you alive the longest. If there is an "afterlife" as you call it, the path will include your ideal existence in it.

It does not make any assumptions of an "afterlife" just your ideal Existence after you die. If there is no "afterlife" it will prob give you the "path" that keeps you alive the longest and lead you to the best grave plot or embalmer.

Last edited by JayBird on Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:07 pm
On a followup - we can find out if "spiritual" works, David Roseta suggested doing it as an experiment. You could also run "spiritual" in a topical search to get its true meaning.

I commend you on your choice of project. It is one of the most thought provoking and sought after mysteries in history. Another option for you to look at that may meet the defination of spiritual growth might be the following:

name / immanent transcendence / optimal trajectory

Cue Summary: extending limits of possible available experience or knowledge lying beyond the limits of ordinary experience. This however does not specifically include or exclude your mentioned "afterlife" goal. Transcendance is also highly associated in some religious groups with the concept of 'the rapture", "new body from God & going to heaven" and "becoming a higher being" (depends on who's view you take spiritually.)

immanent:
indwelling, inherent, being within the limits of possible experience or knowledge --

transcendence: Webster includes the concept as "transcending the universe or material existence --" also ... exceeding usual limits : SURPASSING b : extending or lying beyond the limits of ordinary experience.

Edited for grammer & accuracy.

Last edited by JayBird on Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:13 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Without judging anything that has been suggested so far, and disregarding the question of the existence of an afterlife, here's my suggestion:

Name/Optimum Trajectory/Spiritual Growth

Lessons from the Petting Zoo:
Lesson 27. Puppies that spend all day yapping never really learn to hunt.

Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:14 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

I think Chartless's suggestion is the cue that has the most resonance with me. Some of the other suggestions have some implied meaning (real or imagined) attatched to it from my point of view.

I'm still practicing a bit with targets with which I can get immediate feedback before I undertake something of this nature.

Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:36 pm
Profile WWW
Post Name / Spiritual Growth / Optimum Trajectory
If you want to do the experiment there is a small correction that needs to be made to Chartless' cue suggestion. No disrespect intended Chartless.

This implies that spiritual growth is a subset of staying alive. This cue would provide what spiritual growth you would get from your optimum trajectory and not your trajectory for growth. It needs to be switched around.

Name / Spiritual Growth / Optimum Trajectory
This implies trajectory that will keep you alive the longest for spiritual growth. You want the trajectory a subset of growth.
Still not accurate enough.

-----------------------------------

If you want the trajectory for the ideal spiritual growth then perhaps:
Name / optimal spiritual growth / trajectory

If you want the trajectory for the spiritual growth that will keep you alive the longest try your cue - David suggested you try it and see what happens:
or
Name / optimum spiritual growth / trajectory

Remember:
optimal = ideal
optimum = life extention

Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:33 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Point taken, Jaybird. So I reviewed the section on DVD 2 about cuing. The example Ed Dames used concerned finding the best treatment for a person's health problem. The final cue:

Name/Optimum Health Trajectory

This would direct the unconcious, without constraint, to give us what we need to know, whether that would be to bring our attention to a previously unknown health problem, direct us to a specific presently available treatment/cure, or just to have us keep eating our veggies. So with that in mind, and being aware that health and growth are not synonymous, especially in spiritual matters, here are two more possibilities:

Name/Optimum Spiritual Health Trajectory

and

Name/Optimum Spiritual Growth Trajectory

Or, for those who like to compromise, there is a third possibility:

Name/Optimum Trajectory to Maximize Spiritual Growth and Spiritual Health Simultaneously

Assuming, of course, that "spiritual" does have some meaning to the matrix.

Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:55 pm
careful, you may be assuming in your suggestions that one can grow spiritually, or be unhealthy/healthy spiritually. Although both are potentially possible, it is still an assumption. Although that being said, optimum and trajectory it seems would already encapsulate the modifiers of health and/or growth within their own meanings.

Leaving the cleanest cue (albeit experimental) still to be

--Angel

Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:08 am
argh.. forum hates me today. cant seem to login.

Quote:

although I see the reasons for correction in here as in NAME / CAREER / OPTIMUM TRAJECTORY ... we've still inserted the word "growth" again.

So I'd either go with the afforemention cue or perhaps
NAME / SPIRIT / OPTIMUM TRAJECTORY
or use other terms that have been known to be used
NAME / SOUL / OPTIMUM TRAJECTORY
but who knows what that would bring
NAME / SPIRITUAL EDUCATION / OPTIMUM TRAJECTORY
might bring you more of what you're looking for

...but honestly...
since David gave his blessing on that original cue...
I would have saved all this typing... and just tried that.

--Angel

Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:17 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Name / optimum spiritual trajectoryI want a cue that will provide me with the best trajectory for spiritual growth.

I'm not sure how the specific cue you indicate would work. I do know that there are a number of cues that would assist you in the direction you seek that do work well. There are two cues that come to mind immediately. For those of you that may have different religious beliefs, don't judge the following cues - they work exceptionally well. I do not wish to have this turn into a religious topic but Remote Viewing does provide knowledge about anything you desire; regardless of your present beliefs. Make sure when you do sessions like these not to twist the data when doing analysis into what you "want" the data to say, instead of what it actually says.

Cue suggestion #1 is "your name / communication with my holy gardian angel"

Cue suggestion #2 is to create the following target reference material and place it inside an envelope along with assigning it a TRN: [xxxx/yyyy] Matt 6:11, Give us this day our daily bread. Then execute the target, refering to the TRN's as you would any other target.

The reference to "daily bread" in this context, as far as the matrix is concerned is not about material food but rather to "reveal divine knowledge and information that can be made manifest to me this day." I believe this is as close to a cue that you are asking for that I am aware of, if I understand your intent correctly.

Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:02 am
Extreme User
Extreme User

Another suggestion for Proviewer's Cue # 2 above would be to photocopy the page out of the bible that has the Mathew quote on it. Underline the quote that Proviewer mentioned above and on the same photcopied page write TRN [xxxx/yyyy] followed by the quote you underlined. This may make it clearer to the Matrix what you are after.

Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:38 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

This may make it clearer to the Matrix what you are after.

Actually, that would make it less clear since you're adding more information in the cue than what you want. You're adding the intent of the writers who are flawed and the actual translation version of the text, as well as having many other references that are not what you are after (everything else on the photocopy - ie, other verses).

It's always better to go for what you want exactly and not inadvertently add additional information which would skew the cue.

So following Sargon's line of thinking, he does make a valid point, but doing it the way he suggested would not be preferable. Instead of writing the verse in English, you can take the original Greek text precisely as written and use that as target reference material. This would remove all possible mis-interpretations as to what your asking.

Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:50 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

I am really interested in using the Bible for target reference material, but still don't feel confident enough with 'instant feedback' targets that I will get the right data with what I consider important topics like this. I havn't even done my sanctuary yet.

Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:50 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

your original question was in regard to a cue you could use. You have honestly the best cue that I have ever seen which meets your needs. Don’t back out now because you have the cue but don’t feel comfortable with your level of RV work. The cue is tailor made to yourself and each time you run it you get something different – ie., information to provide to you specifically and specifically for today.

Why wait? Since this is a subject that you are deeply interested in, your unconscious will probably do much better than on practice targets which are rather boring by comparison and your RV skills will get better with something you are interested in - and at the same time, you're gathering information you want to know. You have the best of both worlds with no drawbacks.

Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:59 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Thanks for the pep-talk. I'll post my results by the end of the week for review.

Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:16 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

And thanks for the new cues, Proviewer. I've been looking for just that kind of thing.

Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:16 pm
Extreme User
Extreme User

If underlining a quote from the Bible is a less exact method for Remote Viewing a passage, why did Ed use that method at the Capstone course instead of giving the "Mark of the Beast" reference from Revelations?

Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:18 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

I was under the impression that the Major copied a line from the bible onto a blank page, along with the appropriate Book/Chapter/Verse reference, underlined the expression of interest in the line on the the new page, and used that for the target reference material. I think that method removes the possibility of interference from all the other material on the actual bible page. Was my impression correct?

Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:27 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

That is how the target reference material is prepared. The target, itself, is a topical search.

Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:24 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

[xxxx/yyyy] Matt 6:11, Give us this day our daily bread.

I ran this cue some time ago and never got back to anyone... this cue had some very interesting results. I'd encourage everyone to run it. I believe it definitely is the appropriate cue for the job.

Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:07 pm
Profile WWW