It is currently Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:24 pm

Is the Matrix fussy about regional spelling? 
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Post Is the Matrix fussy about regional spelling?
Hello,

Last edited by rvclone on Tue May 20, 2014 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:38 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Re: Is the Matrix fussy about regional spelling?
Use the language and spelling that is natural to you.

Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:51 am
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Schneller wrote:
Use the language and spelling that is natural to you.

Thank you :)

Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:57 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

I recently ran a topical cue that I told a russian friend to choose in any language he knew best. I instructed him how to set it up and he chose the target "скAтина"

After I ran it, I researched the word and he misspelled it! I later emailed him that it was spelled "скотина" because what he wrote has no existing meaning.

The point is, I nailed it's multiple meanings s a general noun, and what it means when using that word regarding a person), even though it was misspelled. I might be that the unconscious understood his intent when he set it up.

On the same flip of the coin, regardless of what he thought or intended to mean when setting that target up, it gave me exactly what it means and that is why he said I got it wrong when I told him what my data was showing and the next day when I came back to him with the definition due to my research of the word.

Symmetrical Ideogram RV (SIRV)

Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:23 am
Profile WWW
Extreme User
Extreme User

It would be interesting to see the actual written Cue, to take a very interesting post possibly further.

Can you post the cue here please?

There is a curious issue here, in so much as Easter Island Rogo script can be Remote Viewed, and the meaning illlucidated. A script for which we have no known intellectual crossover/Rosetta Stone. The matrix extraordinarily does that for us.

A very general Cue such as a TRN and line drawn to a person on a photograph can reveal lots of relevant information about that person useful to the viewer. However inclusion of a correct or incorrect term in a Cue can divert the results of the viewing for good or bad results.

There is something very subtle here that needs to be explored and understood more deeply, I have been fishing for this for some time and somehow you have hit upon it.

Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:24 am
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Hi

Last edited by rvclone on Tue May 20, 2014 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:57 am
Extreme User
Extreme User

Dear Trackinman,

apologies for not answering sooner. I was most inspired by something that you said in the above post. Bizarrely I even curiously asked other members of the forum mistakenly thinking they had written it. Rigorous trawling of a lot of posts finally found me back to the above.

From my blind pool just of late I have been extracting some very old targets. They were placed there ages ago with somewhat weak Cues, reflective of my lack of appreciation/experience of Cue construction at the time of writting.

So what is all the fuss about..... well from your post I had a flash of inspiration. I make dowsing charts to dowse with, some of which aid and abet my remote viewing. Using tangetal markers as inicated by various posts and excerpts from Major D's DVD's I will endeavour to construct a dowsing chart to indicate strength of a Cue term/whole Cue.

Certainly it would start with a photograph, then symbol, a word with a singular strong meaning and digress from there. More midnight oil I think ...

It seems our understanding of the strength of a cue

Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:45 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

In my opinion the matrix is like a lawyer; doesn't matter how bad you screw up the spelling if it wants to give you the answer it will. And doesn't matter how good you spell if there is an alternate meaning or misunderstanding it will give misinterpret it whichever way is wrong.

I sometimes get words in other languages, mostly my native language of Hungarian. I do find that words in non English (my rv language) are important, as if the word is given so i have to pay attention to it when im looking through he session. Wonder what Ed has to say about that.

My dad does his session in Hungarian but gets a fair share of English worse (misspelled but don't pay attention just keep going).

Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:27 pm