It is currently Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:51 am

twins or dual/split personality? 
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Post twins or dual/split personality?
I would like to form a cue that will assist me in determining if what I viewed were two different people (twins) or one person with two personalities that were interacting for a common goal.
Is it possible to develope such cue?

Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:38 am
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post Re: twins or dual/split personality?
aea,

I think the answer is to start with the name of the person you are viewing. So, your cue would be: name/who?. You set up your cue, then give it a TRN: nnnn/nnnn

If you are using the remote viewing structure, you would procure the information about this person in your S4: the S4 is a pretty straight line to this type of information: 'twins' or 'split personality'. I don't know if you are working on the Learn Remote Viewing DVDs. They are extremely informative, and they have great value to you, as a RV student, because, not only do you learn structure, but, also start to understand cueing, AOL, and other 'hands-on' challenges that you can only experience by doing the RV Course.

It's just an idea for you.

Josephine.

Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:11 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

I am not 100% sure that a 'who?' cue would give you what you are after. It could be worth it. It is so hard to suggest anything without knowing what was on your S.T. or what your initial cue was...

Without having that information, I would say that your best bet is targeting the datum directly by underlining the EI, Datum, or Perception and connecting the line to an element marker or a set of fresh TRN's.

If it is more complex than just a single term, then bracket the area of information/diagram with an elemental marker. I would also suggest targeting whatever you decide to do with a set of fresh TRNs and then dumping it back into a blind pool so as to regain some level of blindness for the session.

One could complicate your cue more, however I would suggest keeping it simple and then wait on complicating the cue more until after you have had a chance to see what falls out. The hardest thing about this skill is the analysis of what you have in front of you at the end of the session.

I hope this helps.

Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:06 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

There is no way to effectively address this question without knowledge of the original/initial Matrix search term.

Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:29 am
Profile WWW