It is currently Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:15 am

Cueing that "nagging feeling"... 
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Cueing that "nagging feeling"...
I have been in the process of rebooting my RV skills. I have found that RV practice seems to elicit spontaneous intuitive events about things going on around me that I need to be aware of.

Recently I have had two events where I woke up in the middle of the night with a "nagging feeling" that I had left something undone, or needed to locate something, or... and I cannot get back to sleep.

Two most recent events were significant. Two weeks ago I had a really bad night followed by a sick headache the next morning. About noon we got a call from Darling Wife's father in Southern Ontario that her mother had been carted off to the hospital and he was all alone in the house (he needs a wheelchair to get around and cannot prepare food for himself).

We got up there just as soon as we could and spent two weeks with them taking care of Dad and trying to get their retirement home and LTC process advanced. They'd been shutting us out of this process and we found out that they really weren't as far a long as they let on. Learned more about retirement facilities in Ontario that we ever wanted to know.

We returned Thursday and I woke up at midnight with "that nagging feeling" and never got back to sleep. Then we heard about L'Isle-Verte in the news http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/01/23/quebec-fire-at-seniors-home-kills-at-least-three-30-missing/

What would be the right way to cue "that nagging feeling", perhaps only to objectify the feeling and let me get back to sleep?

I am given to bouts of insomnia, mostly due to work stress. If I can't get back to sleep in 30 minutes I declare failure and go off to read or surf the Internet until I actually feel sleepy again. Is it wise to attempt to use this time to do RV practice, and given that is it adequate to objectify "insomnia" in the "Physical Inclemency" entry?

Speaking part DVD4 00:17:49

Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:53 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: Cueing that "nagging feeling"...
The best way I would know how to do something like this is to write out the situation and the circumstances, like you just have, on a clean sheet of paper.

Be sure to be as thorough as possible and explain just about everything the best that you can.

Go back through your dialog and find a one to three word phrase or 'name'/label of the occurrence. Underline that and run a line to a set of TRNs.

Voila, you have TRM.

Place the TRM in a clasped envelope or file folder, and be sure to label the exact same TRN's on the outside of the envelope or folder.

I had run a session on something that was targeted in this way. There was an instance where a good friend's brother had an amount of 'missing time' or slowing of time associated with a deja vu type event as he called it.

There was conclusive evidence of something in the Site Template.

This situation comes close as I can to a solution. Let us know how it all turns out.

Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:32 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

DaingMaing wrote:
The best way I would know how to do something like this is to write out the situation and the circumstances, like you just have, on a clean sheet of paper.

I guess I don't quite understand the response.

At the time it happens, I wake up and cannot go to sleep. I don't know why I cannot sleep: there is no "situation" except sleeplessness. I have found that a sleepless night frequently coincides with an unexpected significant event that is happening at that time that I have no conscious knowledge of at the time of the sleeplessness.

I'm wondering if I can get a clue in these situations, and once getting the clue I can either address the event or just get a good night's sleep knowing what will need addressing when it occurs.

I would posit a simple cue would be one of:

<me> / tonight / cannot sleep / cause
<me> / tonight / insomnia / cause
<me> / tonight / sleeplessness / cause

Is "tonight" a correct time context?
Is "cannot sleep" a negative that just asked about sleep of which there is none?
Is "insomnia" a correct description for a cue?
Is "sleeplessness" to "noisy" a word to use in a cue?
Will "cause" be properly tied to the unconscious or subconscious cause and not washed out by my decision to do a remote viewing session as a cause for my now sleep?

If my navel contemplated itself, would it find nirvana or lint? And which would make it happier?

Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:54 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

redgatortrv wrote:
DaingMaing wrote:

I guess I don't quite understand the response.

The TRM with the TRN's is the cue.

I suggest you write out a detailed summary of what it is that is happening to you. At some point in the summary you will give the hard to describe thing a name like: "nagging feeling" or indescribable urge or something along those lines. You may type and print it out if you should desire. When you are finished, go back over what you have written and choose the best name you can find and underline it. Then connect the under line to a set of Target Reference Numbers.

The summary around that phrase or label is contextual information that is pointing to what it is you are trying to find out. The underlined phrase is the actual cue. Everything else is considered Target Reference Material; like a photograph of a scene or something of the like.

***Reference Project Headphones and see how Morgan targeted the "Petrus Romanus". The summary you are writing is like the names of the other popes, and the underlined phrase is the actual cue.

I suppose I could show you what I mean if you still have a question about it.

So you underline the passage and such and assign it a set of TRNs[nnn1/nnn1]

Then print up another cue with:[nnn2/nnn2] [nnn1/nnn1] / cause

You should get some kind of result that speaks to the cause of your feeling, or you could draw up a cue for it's alleviation or solution with some kind of "treatment" qualifier.

Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:24 am
Advanced User
Advanced User

This is kinda an Off Topic re: but ever try melatonin (3-15mg)?

If you are having several days of insomnia taking a larger dose before bed helps. For middle of the night take minimal amount to limit morning fog.

On topic re: Why not try an "Open Search", OT or that "Communication with my guardian angel" (thread is here somewhere)?

Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:44 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Believe it or not, I have been sleeping like a dead log since I posted this and haven't had a chance to try it... this after about a month of can't get to sleep...

B-100 vitamin complex, precursor to hormones such as melatonin, about a hour before bedtime used to help when I was traveling a lot. Now I'm being treated for sleep apnea (with a dental appliance) and the B vitamins have exactly the opposite effect.

Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:22 am
Advanced User
Advanced User

redgatortrv wrote:

B vitamins have exactly the opposite effect.

I used to take a B complex with a bowl full of pasta before hockey. Also, don't they give vit B shots for chronic lethargy?

My sleep doc (complex apnea-bipap) was the one to suggest the melatonin to me. It too works best as a when needed supplement because I find the effects diminish over time.

Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:37 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

And have been sleeping very, very well recently. Switched to B6 vitamin after finding a new reference to it helping with sleep, and, boy howdy, does it ever!

We've going to give this cue a try given Darling Wife is having a "weepy day for no apparent reason", which has been a premonition for bad things about to happen in the world...

Darling Wife/weepiness/today/cause

Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:20 pm