It is currently Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:13 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ] 
 Need a Lotto Cue to play Pick 6. Will this work? 
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Post Need a Lotto Cue to play Pick 6. Will this work?
Hi, I'm new to RV. I am wanting to put together a cue to test and play the lottery. Any thoughts here. Will this work? NZ lotto / Next / 6 winning sets of consecutive numbers / first consecutive winning number…..Then…. NZ lotto / Next / 6 winning sets of consecutive numbers / second consecutive winning number…. and so on until the sixth consecutive winning number.

Sat May 24, 2014 11:00 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: Need a Lotto Cue to play Pick 6. Will this work?
Your cue is worse than nonsense.

Lessons from the Petting Zoo:
Lesson 27. Puppies that spend all day yapping never really learn to hunt.

Sat May 24, 2014 4:52 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

I would suggest working with a Pick Three first, and learn the apparent downfalls of the technique; readjust and start over again. Much of this methodology depends on how well you can target your erroneous results, and incorporate it into your next flailing attempts.

Good Luck with it, I had some success to start, but as I was once told; Your mileage will vary.

Sat May 24, 2014 8:25 pm
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

I think your attitude needs a little adjusting Chartless. Maybe you should RV a letter into the matrix to teach you manners in the forum or maybe change your name from Chartless to Heartless. We all need positive feedback here and you certainly don't contribute from a self less point of view. In fact my cue has worked with achieving 2 to 3 numbers. I am experimenting the cue system. Next time be nice. We don't want clowns in our midst. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Tue May 27, 2014 1:28 pm
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Thankyou DaingMaing, I will take your advice here. Best Master11

Tue May 27, 2014 1:30 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

I think it would be more heartless to let you continue in the belief that you are on the right track when you are not, than it would be to give you my honest opinion of your cue. DaingMaing has given you very good advice, and if you follow it you will be alright. But I noticed that he didn't express his opinion of your cue either.

Now, about attitude: You wrote that you're new to RV. You've been a member of the forum for less than a week. You ask for "any thoughts" on your proposed cue. And yet when an experienced remote viewer tells you that your cue is worse than nonsense, instead of asking him what's wrong with it or how to improve it, you respond by trying to give a lecture on bulletin board manners. Too bad. You really missed an opportunity there.

Don't try to teach the pig to sing; it's a waste of your time, and it annoys the pig.

Wed May 28, 2014 3:34 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Chartless and DaingMaing are both correct. The cue proposed above is nonsensical.

Since you are new to RV, I will give you the same advice I give all beginners: post your sessions on the forum for structural review. It's free, and is one of (if not the) most valuable tool(s) available to new viewers.

Wed May 28, 2014 10:42 am
Profile WWW
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Post Thanks Morgan for your input however….
Both opinions given were not the same. DaingMaing's input was constructive and made sense whereas Chartless did not. As you can surely read, in my opinion, his advice was not constructive from a RV Professional which I have already commented to him. He should've suggested a solution to the problem rather than be rude, regardless whether you are new to the forum or not. We can all read between the lines right?

So, there's no need for you to stick your 2 cents worth in here because it really has nothing to do with you…right?

If you are looking for browny points from either Chartless or DaingMaing (or maybe myself) then may I suggest that you come up with a possible solution for a lotto cue….otherwise be silent! The forum is for suggesting and helping others, not second voicing opinions that don't help with the problem.

Affirmation without action creates delusion whereas affirmation with action creates miracles.

Thu May 29, 2014 7:29 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Well it certainly doesn't take a pro viewer to see where your RV career is headed. Good luck!

Thu May 29, 2014 10:17 am
Profile WWW
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Post You're very welcome Morgan !
I wonder if your career is on the right track as I noted you have advertised your consulting business here in the forum. Is that allowed as it states in the rules NOT to do so?

Also we wonder if Ed Dames gave you permission to use his photo on the site? Some of us have had our photo taken with him yet we don't throw it on the net for marketing purposes. There are private copyright laws in Canada as well as the US.

Also your site is not up and running there are flaws when it's viewed. Is it launched or not? It looks like you need the luck more than me. LOL

Thu May 29, 2014 10:49 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=7842

Morgan is on Ed's published list of recommended instructors, as is DaingMaing. Ed's list even shows Morgan's web address.

Fri May 30, 2014 3:19 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Wow, this one went south quickly.

Chartless wrote:
Don't try to teach the pig to sing; it's a waste of your time, and it annoys the pig.

This is the best line I have heard in a long time.

Master Blaster:

Your cue is one that does need quite a bit of work. Like I said earlier, your mileage may vary in terms of the method working. If it were easy, everyone would be doing it and there would be a plethora of information available about how to do it. It would seem that it gets more difficult to do with time.

Trying to consistently run a six digit lotto schema is much like trying to do a whole ounce of Yayo; say... in about an hour. Your unconscious' 'receptors' will get blown out after the first couple of rails and will not be able to co-operate much after that. Much like your nose blocking up & unable to ingest the Blow, your Unconscious most likely will reject the incoming datum and skew your results. In the end, much like the first 'high' while riding the rails, you will wind up chasing the dragon of your RVL method; never catching it and never doing better than your first few dozens of session results.

I too had felt the hard pangs of ego when I first started to post up here on the forums. I used to type multiple paragraph manifestos of rebuttal and post them; only to edit them within minutes to read: "Thank you for your time, sir". If you know what you want, then you must find the most appropriate/effective way to ask for it.

You would be best to delete your account and start up again under another pseudonym. Trying to back track from those last couple of posts you vomited is most likely not going to work.

Personally, I would come back and try to concentrate on getting better at your base skill set, for it will prove to be your best asset it trying to find a way to make things "pay".

BTW: 2 'Pepperette' points to Morgan. (Most Canadians I know love pepperoni for it is far tastier than brownies)

Fri May 30, 2014 3:21 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]