It is currently Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:12 am

target reference vs site reference; differrence? 
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post target reference vs site reference; differrence?
Is there a difference between a target/ site reference? Technically it's the same, could a viewer pick up something with the cue of site that he/she wouldn't with the target reference?

Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:10 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: target reference vs site reference; differrence?
The target and the site are not necessarily the same thing.

Your question about cueing doesn't make sense. Rephrase.

Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:24 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Agreed. Nonsense.

Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:59 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Posted in the wrong sub forum, let me try again

I was reading a post from Kocmodpom where a site reference was the pyramid of Giza and he picked up on the machine in the basement. Could that be because the the photo was the site reference instead the target reference?

Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:26 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

If there are no target reference numbers written upon the photo itself (or on/attached to other material), then the photo becomes the RV mind-directed target. To clarify (hopefully) >

1. [4621/8856] The Giza Plateau: Unconscious directed to the site via the RV cue.

2. Photo of site with written TRNs/no cue: Unconscious explores Giza Plateau, but initial 'angle of attack' is from the camera's 'point of view.'

3. Site photo with or without TRNs, but [4621/8856] The Giza Plateau detached (e.g., on a 3"x5" card or on a manila folder holding the TRM: Unconscious is directed to the site via the cue but locks onto it more readily due to the associated reference photo.

(Note: If the session is to be executed blind, then the reference photo is placed in an opaque envelope/folder, with only the TRNs written on the outside of the holder. The cue is kept isolated from the viewer)

4. Photo without TRNs, inside an envelope or folder -- no associated cue, but random number TRNs on the outside of the holder: Unconscious explores the material that the photo is copied upon -- before it begins drifting about/wandering off the ('fuzzy'-cum-stupidly designated) RV target.

Remember that RV is an evolving and adaptive discipline; the above cognitive vectors have, over the last three decades of 'hundredth monkey effect' development/refinement (not to mention knowledge base expansion), become tantamount to Matrix pattern 'memes,' ergo the accelerated effectiveness of employment.

I could elaborate upon this topic at some length, but there is nobody around at the moment to buy me a beer and I'm too tired to Geofix Rupert Sheldrake's watering hole, so that I might buy him one.

Major Doom

Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:33 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Thank you for the clarification

Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:15 pm