It is currently Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:56 am

"your most significant present threat" 
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Post "your most significant present threat"
I recently listened to a interview of Ed, on c-2-c, prior to the election in 2012. Were Ed referred to RVing
"my most significant present threat".
In doing so... I was wondering, how many times I could go back and re-view this topic? Using this same CUE? Using the same TRN, I generated here, from our web sight?
Is it possible to re-run this same session once again, with out changing or modifying anything? If so how many times can one remote view the same thing? as it is such a sensitive topic (for me?)
Not necessarily hoping for a different outcome! But a real desire to pinpoint the subject mater with more clarity!
Or is it better to go at it from a blind CUE prospective?
Input Please?
I have under fifty sessions under my belt at this time, am I biting off more than I should at this level??

Respectfully
The ArmoredSheep

Last edited by ArmoredSheep on Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:56 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: "your most significant present threat"
To start, the cue would begin with "my", not "your", if you are running it yourself. A "my" cue refers to the viewer. To avoid any potential issues, you can of course specify the individual by name. This cue and many others in the same vein are discussed in detail on the "Remote Viewing Future Disasters" DVD.

Re-running - yes, you can re-run this sort of cue as many times as you like. The session start time acts as a reference point for temporal qualifiers such as present, now, next, etc.. This remains in place for all following RV work until the session is ended and a new one (using the same TRNs) is begun. That said, keep in mind that going forward, the results may change over time, depending on the circumstances. I'm sure you see what I mean.

Now, another thing to consider (as you desire clarity) is additional work based off of an initial session (assuming that it is solid work). There are all sorts of ways to extract more target data beyond a site template.

Regarding working blind vs front-loaded...are you confident working front-loaded on any old target, let alone something you sound rather invested in? Only you can answer that. I will say that the ability to work front-loaded with confidence is an invaluable skill to have, but working blind is generally preferable.

Similarly, you ask if fifty or so sessions is enough experience to tackle a job like this. To that I would say, if you have finished all four DVDs and can consistently hit photo practice targets, then there is absolutely no reason not to go operational. However, since you are new to the forum, I must insist you upload a practice session, with feedback, for structural review. Structure really is everything in TRV, and it's futile to expect detailed, reliable results without first mastering it.

In any case, a few things to consider. Hope it helps.

Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:30 am
Profile WWW
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Greetings, Morgan Farrell
Thank You, so much for responding!
In the session, I did use "my" in the cue!
"my most significant present threat"
I worded the phrase like that in this post.
In my mind, I was speaking in the 'past tense'
From now on, I will pay attention and use the proper word phrase, even when describing past tense phrase.
Today, I understand how critical it is!
Thank you for pointing that error out. I recognize my mistake.
I will alter the CUE, and use my name in the next session.

In reviewing my notes, I've detected that having a personal interest in a session can skew the out come.
High use of the AOL column, is in order, I believe!

Quote:
"Most importantly! You want to discharge ANY! interest that's building on the sight!"

Right?

What do you recommend for disassociation techniques when RVing a subject of intense personal interest? eg. personal health, family member, Mother/Child?

Structure/Structure/Structure! Message received and understood.

Posting my work! Yes, I will...

You have been a great help! Much to do.... I have far to go...

Respectfully
The ArmoredSheep

Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:39 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

that's exactly what this training session is for...

http://www.remoteviewingproducts.com/disasters.cfm

Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:58 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Yep, that's the DVD I was talking about. If you're interested in that end of things, there is a great deal of in-depth discussion about cueing strategies, but equally important is its focus on analysis (which is indeed a separate skill in and of itself).

To expand on your notes, I would say that you don't just need to discharge any interest in the target, but any feelings, or analysis, whatsoever (for obvious reasons). This where AI and AOL breaks come into play, respectively.

The only way to get better, whether working front-loaded or blind, interesting or boring targets, whatever, is to practice against verifiable targets and be realistic about your accuracy. This comes easier to some than others, as does anything else, but there really is no shortcut.

One thing I might add: teamwork can go a long way in this business, so finding others to work with and exchange targets can be very helpful, as well as fun.

Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:10 am
Profile WWW
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Akui, Morgan
Thank You
I'll pick it up A.S.A.P.

http://www.remoteviewingproducts.com/disasters.cfm

I want to go through the Workshop DVD's, again, before I tackle the Future Disaster DVD.
Your suggestion is noted and appreciated.

Much to do.... Far to go...

Respectfully
The ArmoredSheep

Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:34 am