It is currently Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:28 pm

Long-term financial trajectory 
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Long-term financial trajectory
Hey Folks,

I own a stock and I would like to know whether it's worth keeping.

I thought about setting up a HARV session to see whether I should buy or sell. And I probably could set up a HARV for a long-term outcome.

But for now, I've been using the cue:
[Stock name] long-term financial trajectory

So far 2 base sessions return me a baseball metaphor to explain results. Baseball is something I can interpret, so it makes sense to me.

Can anyone suggest improvement on this cue?

Nobodysfuel.

Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:35 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: Long-term financial trajectory
Total cue failure.

For starters, how can a 'stock name' have a 'financial trajectory?'

The baseball output = 'cue strikeout'

Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:03 pm
Profile WWW
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

The video "Remote viewing Financial Markets" will answer your question. It is well worth watching. I would apply the same que presented in that video for a stock/option before or after purchase.

Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:04 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Thank you gentlemen. I have the DVD and will refresh my understanding this evening.

Nobodysfuel.

Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:03 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

I just skimmed the DVD. So Allandane, you're saying that this will still require a Hybrid ARV session?

Nobodysfuel.

Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:57 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Allandane,

I looked at the financial DVD and the cue is very strong. But I'm not sure it's the best for my needs. The situation I have with a particular stock is that it will either be a huge success (if they are granted a mining exploitation license) or they will have a fire sale and close. I'm trying to determine which will occur. The DVD cue is best for short-term regular trading and it may not be able to give me long-term success granularity.

I'm considering indirect methods to approach this.

Major,

What about:
CEO's name/long-term financial trajectory
AND
CFO's name/long-term financial trajectory

If both results are positive, it's most likely because of this project.

Or perhaps a simple ARV project looking at total number of future employees working simultaneously. Greater than 50 would indicate success by my definition.

An ARV on being granted the mining license is also possible but tricky to word (there is a complex backstory).

Nobodysfuel.

Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:03 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

You need to address the financial trajectory of the company's specific project.

Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:03 pm
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Thank you kindly, Major. I can definitely work out a cue within those parameters.

Nobodysfuel.

Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:30 pm
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

I can understand queing financial trajectory would be of interest to the company president and employees. The original question had to do with stock value. If granted permission, the market investors could see this as the company now requiring to borrow money, causing debt with a promise of possible future return causing the stock value to decrease. Even if their goal is achieved and they make a profit, the stock value could still be of little value if the mining harms the environment. This view can go on and on.
The original question pertained to stock value. Major, would the que still work if the phrase near term was changed to long term?

Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:09 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Allandane,

I take your point - that a project getting underway may suppress stock price for awhile.

I too would be interested in a cue that focuses solely on a share price for individual stocks.

In my particular case with this stock, granting of a mining exploitation license would likely prompt several buyout offers. In this case, there would be a tight correlation between project success and share price. However, if they decide to take on the mining themselves, your point is fair. In this case I'm willing to take the risk, as I suspect a buyout offer would be accepted.

Nobodysfuel.

Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:29 am
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Nobodysfuel,
The service provided by remote viewing, executed by yourself, is to provide an answer to the question as to if you should go long or short.
Stock value, share price, permission, buy out... is made irrelevant by using the que as taught. if the result is long, then keep what you own, else, sell.
Why not change "near term" with "long term"?
If you are interested in company financials, then proceed as outlined by our major. If you"re interested in stocks, then proceed as taught by the course.
Disclaimer: I'm not a pro.

Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:35 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Major: thank you for your clarification on this matter and the final cue. I defined a workable cue based upon the chief project. Most of the 1st and 2nd base sessions described the project, but a "callout" on the 2nd Idea Template depicted something like a hopper at the bottom of a slot machine, which was accumulating a profit.

Allandane: In my mind, changing near-term to long-term in the financial DVD cue would not necessarily help me for this case. The cue is optimized for "frothy" regular trading, with small correct gains adding up quickly.

In my case, this would be a 1 time trade over as long as a lifetime. A correct buy signal would be good, but if the value of the company only ever went up by $1, a buy signal would still technically be correct, but that that useful.

Nobodysfuel

Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:07 pm
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

I hope it works.
Will you post the results?
Why not try both rv approaches. That being, the financial and Hybrid ARV long/short ?

Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:13 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Allandane,

I may eventually HARV on this, but again the buy signal doesn't give the quality of the overall gain, long-term.

In this case I'm looking for the quality of the overall outlook, not the quantity. Because of the specific backstory of this company, it will most likely go pay off big or go belly up.

My cue was:

[TRN][Subsidiary's name] [project's name] long-term financial trajectory

The entire main company is based upon this project, so if it turns out well, I strongly believe that it would be reflected in the share price.

I recycled my session, so I can't post it. But I'll describe it.

The first "base" session described a mining and processing operation - which is accurate and believable.

The 2nd "base" session described some parts of the first "base" session. However, aspect C was slightly separate. It was something like a hopper or a trough at the bottom of a slot machine. It was collecting, retaining, and accumulating money, funds, and profit.

In this case, because mining stocks sometimes go bankrupt, this was enough for me to conclude that the long-term financial trajectory here will be favorable.

Nobodysfuel.

Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:48 pm