It is currently Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:53 pm

Name / optimum spiritual trajectory 
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

I'm thinking about running this daily bread cue now that im branching out to more real-world projects :)

Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:19 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Quote:
Cue suggestion #1 is "your name / communication with my holy gardian angel"

This was an absolute fascinating blind target to do. Spiritual concepts, like ‘holiness,’ are often over simplified.

Just keep in mind that holy doesn’t necessarily mean nice. :wink:

Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:38 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Re: Name / optimum spiritual trajectory
Here is my story from today. I am sure some may cringe at the front-loaded nature of it as well as the way I went about it, but sometimes it is necessary and it is what we are trained to do to some degree anyway.

I was I was depressed because of some personal issues going on. I was tired of thinking about all of that and had a couple minutes to spare before a meeting. I wanted to do something to preoccupy myself.

The room I was in had a white board and an orange marker. I did not have any RV materials with me, but I remember the major saying something like we may have to RV with sticks one day, so I figured I might as well RV something, but did not want to run anything too serious with my first attempt on a white board and I did not have my blind pool TRN's accessible.

I wrote the Matt 6:11, Give us this day our daily bread cue on the board with TRNs after remembering this thread about how we can get knowledge pertinent to the day.

I had several difficulties standing up remote viewing on the whiteboard because I had to keep erasing some columns half way through my S2's to have room to write the rest of it. I also had erase some things from stage-to-stage for the same reason. Anyhow, I stayed within structure the best I could and got to S4[X] by working quickly with no thought,(except for having to slow down a little and figure out what I could erase as I moved on through the stages). At S4, I had water-related and noise-related percepts on a surface area and some other things. One of the AOL/S I remember was: that the flowing liquid/water reminded me of a river, but it wasn't. I also got a person(presumably me) who was sitting and thinking at, in, or near a building there was also the idea of Christ and some other more tangible data, which I cannot recall. I had to stop at S4[X] and end the session because my meeting was going to happen soon. (I do not recommend stopping at S4[X] unless it is HARV). It was a 2 aspect session. I had to erase everything.

I figure the one S4 could be of use. However, I could only remember a few points of it by the end of the meeting and it made no sense to me because there was really no way I could find this much water, as I was confined to school all day with no transportation to get to any type of water like this even if I wanted to go. I said "forget it"

2-hours later, on what was going to be a nice day, I was sitting and looking out of the window and a sudden, unexpected, semi-loud, rain storm came through. I was watching out the window and then I had a thought that the water was almost like a little river as it was flowing/cascading down the parking lot and streets. Around that same time, it clicked with me that this could be what the matrix was telling me to do earlier... "sit for this(as opposed to leaving)" Had I spent more time-on target, perhaps I would have figured that out for certain.

I stopped what I was doing and sat for what ended up being about 10-minute duration watching the rain come down heavy. The sun came out again and the whole event calmed me and made me feel at peace somewhat ever since. Although, now the pressing concerns are returning.

Of course, I cannot say conclusively that this event was the same as the one the data. Maybe it is my imagination, but I am pretty sure it was the target; my seat looked like part of my S3[X] that was rectangular.

I did not have to act on this data though per se. The event just happened, but once it did and everything "clicked, " I made the conscious choice to remain seated and watch. I am not entirely sure what the intangible Christ was referring to, but the event was sort of like a spiritual one almost for me, so perhaps that was behind the idea.

While it seems like a simple response to such a complex idea-cue, it was something that benefited me today when I did not have many options as to things I could do due to transportation and scheduling issues.

Last edited by MultiLnV on Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:56 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:53 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Don't stop experimenting; you're not opening up a pandora's box or a can of worms, but simply plugging into the pulse of the Cosmos -- by dint of a structured consciousness tool that you've worked long and hard to master.

Doom

Btw, about 95% or my RV session work -- 10 hours/day -- is performed whilst standing. I employ an inexpensive raised, tiltable laptop table for this purpose (mostly RV Geofix work).

Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:15 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Oh I had no idea you worked while standing up, Ed. I wish I could RV for 10 hours per day.

Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:34 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

At risk of being scolded... i must confess. I did a session on the back of receipts that were in my wallet one day. Ideal conditions aren't always available. It worked, too. That's all I'll say.. it was a target of a personal nature.

ps. i'm glad this thread got bumped up. I'm very interested in these cues. I won't do such an important target on receipts or toilet paper or anything, though. :mrgreen:

Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:03 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Beware of ephemeral media. A much more senior pro once told me that the results of such sessions are almost always worthless. Overhead transparencies were utilized and failed to obtain target information.

If "spirituality" was so vitally important, then it would certainly pop out of your basic cue:

<name> / optimum trajectory

The fact that it doesn't implies something about one's misplaced priorities. Nevertheless, I do recommend running the cues Proviewer recommended, if for nothing else, the sake of target diversity Playing devil's advocate, I am curious whether the title of this thread has yielded a non-gibberish result.

Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:11 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

My friend, Kocmodpom, one could say that about any optimum trajectory with a qualifier, such as My optimum trajectory/career(vocation, job, mate, etc). If any of those were really that important, it should show up without a qualifier. In fact, that is one of a couple reasons I have been thinking of not doing that anymore. Then, again, there are some things I just want to know no matter how unimportant they may be in the big picture.

I think I have optimum spiritual trajectory in my blind pool for the heck of it, or maybe I removed it awhile ago. If it comes out, I will let you know.

Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:06 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

kocmodpom wrote:
If "spirituality" was so vitally important, then it would certainly pop out of your basic cue:

The fact that it doesn't implies something about one's misplaced priorities.

I think it may imply something else: You get what you ask for, whether you know exactly what you asked for or not.

Based on the answers received, a cue for "optimum trajectory" seems to be a request for information on the best course of action to maintain the physical body in the healthiest and safest condition possible, regardless of any spiritual needs of the person riding around in that physical body.

Additionally, a critical part of the remote viewing system comprises the viewer's physical nervous system and brain. These systems are wonderfully adapted/evolved to interact with our physical environment and are inclined, always, to drive toward self preservation.

If the data received in response to a cue would tend to indicate that the best course in a particular case is one that comes with a certainty of death or great suffering it is unlikely that these systems will pass the info on to conscious awareness without seriously corrupting the data. "The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak." Serious training is required to get past this, but it can be done. Training is the way.

You get what you ask for. Don't assume that once you've got it your brain will always tell you the truth about it. In spite of modern theories of materialism and reductionism, you are not your brain. It does keep secrets from you.

Lessons from the Petting Zoo:
Lesson 27. Puppies that spend all day yapping never really learn to hunt.

Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:51 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Actually, I know of a specific instance of someone who has already located their sanctuary, has their affairs in order, and only then did they receive data related to raising their level of consciousness (seek enlightenment), All from the venerable:

my optimum trajectory

aka

One black sheep proves not all sheep are white. Thus, the cue will work, not just for life preservation, but also for spiritual advancement. So if you aren't getting spiritual stuff, you probably need to spend less time whacking off in the tool shed, and more time running the base OT BLIND and implementing the results in your life, this viewer included. By the way, that OT was run blind, i.e. it randomly popped out of this person's blind pool.

I have further theories on the why this happens but that will have to wait for another day....

Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:27 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMeED7mPY4k

Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:48 pm
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post Re:
RVRobot wrote:
I want a cue that will provide me with the best trajectory for spiritual growth.

Proviewer wrote:

Cue suggestion #1 is "your name / communication with my holy guardian angel"

Cue suggestion #2 is to create the following target reference material and place it inside an envelope along with assigning it a TRN: [xxxx/yyyy] Matt 6:11, Give us this day our daily bread. Then execute the target, refering to the TRN's as you would any other target.

The reference to "daily bread" in this context, as far as the matrix is concerned is not about material food but rather to "reveal divine knowledge and information that can be made manifest to me this day."

Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:13 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Ed Dames wrote:
Btw, about 95% or my RV session work -- 10 hours/day -- is performed whilst standing. I employ an inexpensive raised, tiltable laptop table for this purpose (mostly RV Geofix work).

I suppose some of this comes with experience and adaptation perhaps, but how would one not feel burnt out after that?

Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:41 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

I reach burnout around midnight, and rarely work any later.

I think that it is important to point out that my work hours are a reflection of my acute sense of urgency re. the months ahead; I must complete all of my personal RV Geofix project work (as well as client gold search and personal sanctuary projects) as soon as possible. Verily, I feel that if my family and I are not 'set' by early spring 2014, then we'll be 'doomed' to misery. Thus, for me, failure is not an option.

Got a panic button?

Major Doom

Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:32 pm
Profile WWW