It is currently Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:57 pm

Need 3 other people to tell me this cue is okay to use. =P 
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Need 3 other people to tell me this cue is okay to use. =P
I have a WIDE range of interests and distractions and I need to know what is the best thing that I'm supposed to be focused on right now..

April / long-term optimal-optimum trajectory
?

I'm not sure how the hyphens and spaces are translated by the matrix.

I'm pretty sure I'm not supposed to use commas.

~My unconscious

Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:18 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Re: Need 3 other people to tell me this cue is okay to use. =P
comma (,) = AND
hyphen (-) = OR

See here for example:
viewtopic.php?f=28&t=309&p=1401#p1401

Your cue seems nonsense to me. Because a trajectory is by itself the path of a moving body thru space, long-term makes no sense here. A trajectory as a start and an end. You can cue every specific detail along that path, maybe a mate or job.

Regarding optimum and optimal:
Optimum refers to maximum possible, optimal to balance (compatibility and quality). A trajectory in terms of a person in combination with optimum means the maximum possible for best growth/reproduction (because a person is a lifeform).

Example: A plant can have optimum light and optimal light conditions.
Both are not the same. Optimum light is the maximum intensity of the light without burning the plant. Optimal light is the range of colours of the light. Plants have different needs. Grass for example need wavelength of red and blue whereas most other plants need mostly red wavelength. Optimal here is the quality of the light.

To use both with a hyphen (means OR) is ambiguous. You don't know what you will get.

Best cue:
April / optimum trajectory

Or what's on your path (fixed future when not changed by force):
April / personal trajectory

"The universe [...] is written in mathematical language, and the letters are triangles, circles and other geometrical figures, without which means it is humanly impossible to comprehend a single word." Galileo Galilei

Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:02 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Thank you.

I had a feeling you would tell me to just use the normal Optimal trajectory route.

At least I understand hyphens and commas now! Don't you just love Proviewer? Your understanding of cues is really helpful also.

april / best, presently attainable, local optimal lifetime goal / most defining feature(s)

What about that one?

~My unconscious

Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:22 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Why not let the matrix give you a hand?

Your Name/optimum remote viewing target

Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:50 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

optimum remote viewing target?

Good cue, but that's not what I want to know. Anyway, I still won't know how to word the cue for the target after the matrix gives me the answer.

~My unconscious

Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:55 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

It might give you an idea of what area of your life you should be focused on which I think is what you wanted to know.

Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:19 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

"April / Optimum remote viewing target" will give you the most important thing you NEED to know NOW.

Not what you want, not what you hope for, but what you NEED. It is that important for you to run, and you say, whatever, not interested?

I implore you to run that target before any further sessions (other than completing the LRV set).

Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:31 pm
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

kocmodpom nailed why I suggested it. It should be run first.

Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:35 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

How do you analyse something you don't know what it is? Sounds complex.

aprilflowers wrote:
april / best, presently attainable, local optimal lifetime goal / most defining feature(s)

1. April, what exactly did you intented with that cue?
2. Never append terms ("most defining feature") to a cue if you haven't a grasp what the results of the first part will be!

"The universe [...] is written in mathematical language, and the letters are triangles, circles and other geometrical figures, without which means it is humanly impossible to comprehend a single word." Galileo Galilei

Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:36 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Raptor wrote:
How do you analyse something you don't know what it is? Sounds complex.

aprilflowers wrote:

1. April, what exactly did you intented with that cue?
2. Never append terms ("most defining feature") to a cue if you haven't a grasp what the results of the first part will be!

Thanks Raptor, I will think about it some more...

kocmodpom wrote:
"April / Optimum remote viewing target" will give you the most important thing you NEED to know NOW.

Not what you want, not what you hope for, but what you NEED. It is that important for you to run, and you say, whatever, not interested?

I implore you to run that target before any further sessions (other than completing the LRV set).

First people were telling me to do my optimal trajectory cue. Now you're telling me to do a optimal remote viewing target cue. AT this rate, I will never learn to write cues. If I need to find a lost cigarette lighter are you going to tell me to do an optimal lost object target cue?

~My unconscious

Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:46 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Name/missing cigarette lighter/present pinpoint location

Hang in there April. You will catch on.

Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:01 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

gccolvin wrote:
Name/missing cigarette lighter/present pinpoint location

Name / currently missing cigarette lighter / present location ;)

After getting a decent target contact append 'present pinpoint location' or 'precise present location' to the supposed cigarette lighter (Element) in your ST.

aprilflowers wrote:
First people were telling me to do my optimal trajectory cue. Now you're telling me to do a optimal remote viewing target cue. AT this rate, I will never learn to write cues. If I need to find a lost cigarette lighter are you going to tell me to do an optimal lost object target cue?

He said 'optimum remote viewing target' not 'optimal'.

Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:27 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

You will find that running both Cues:
April/ optimum trajectory
and
April/ optimum remote viewing target
will answer the question of "best, presently attainable, local optimal lifetime goal." Both cues are designed to point out what the best direction you can take for your life that is within your means and reach. They are cues for goals.

Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:35 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

I second that.

Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:54 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: Need 3 other people to tell me this cue is okay to use.
Raptor wrote:
comma (,) = AND
hyphen (-) = OR

See here for example:
viewtopic.php?f=28&t=309&p=1401#p1401

I am hoping Raptor is still lurking about these days, for this one if from a few years ago.

kocmodpom wrote:
I have been advised by a pro not to use commas in cues but to instead use "AND".

I cannot remember the exact timeframe this advice was given which is unfortunate because the body of knowledge in RV is fluid, ever changing, and improving from even a mere six months ago.

The recommendation to not use commas could have either preceeded(sic) or succeeded the above guidance.

I am searching out and reading up on some older cue formation subjects and I came across these gems. I thought I would bump them back up into the now for I have a question about a hyphen in cue formation.

Citing Project PICKLES:
kocmodpom wrote:
[8905/8383] Planet Earth's next global natural catastrophe-cataclysm / nearest preceding most recognizable event

My question is based around the Hyphen used in between 'catastrophe' and 'cataclysm'.

Is the hyphen used as more of a situation where the cue's designer was trying to be slightly vague as to give the matrix a little bit of leeway in giving it's answer? A type of framework in which the matrix to do it's thing?

Also, if Kocmodpom is available, how did you feel about the "nearest preceding most recognizable" portion of your PICKLES cue? It's conception and results?

If you have the time, sir.

Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:10 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

I've read the comment by kocmodpom about the AND months ago. Problem with what I've stated above about the comma and hypen is thats used also by a Pro (ProViewer).

Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:34 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Raptor wrote:
I've read the comment by kocmodpom about the AND months ago. Problem with what I've stated above about the comma and hypen is thats used also by a Pro (ProViewer).

I appreciate the heads up. I figured as much by reading the other posts thoroughly. I had to search through Proviewer's older posts to find the discussion about the commas and hyphens.

What I am looking to know is about the use of catastrophe-cataclysm. Was it a necessity to join these two at the hip or was it a situation where Kocmodpom felt that it was best to use the hypenation as a way to make the specificity of his cue a bit less specific? To kind of give the matrix a little bit more leeway to influence the results?

I was also wondering if there was some specific private evidence that the word combination of catastrophe-cataclysm indeed had a valid relationship adjudication by the matrix before the project commenced. I can only assume so at this point.

Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:51 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

I sincerely doubt it.

Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:57 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

ProViewer wrote:
[...]
A first cut of such a cue might look something like the following:
“your name / present time / Most significant, accessible, available lost-hidden-unclaimed refined gold-gemstones in Nova Scotia / nearest significant feature”
[...]

Source: "Treasure" Cueing

Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:21 pm