It is currently Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:37 pm

Operational Cue - Blind Target Pool Spreadsheet for Download 
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post Re: Operational Cue - Blind Target Pool Spreadsheet for Down
Not sure why it won't work for me. Wont let me add anything to that menu.
TRK unfortunately I can't try yours because the starter edition doesn't allow the use of macros. Looks cool though :)

One more thing, I want to replace a few of the cues in this I'm not interested in, would anyone share their list? Or any cues at all really. I'm going to look through threads in the formulating cues forum for more as well.

Attachments:
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg [ 59.17 KiB | Viewed 1758 times ]
Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:41 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

https://www.libreoffice.org/
https://help.libreoffice.org/Common/Usi ... Office_and

>>

Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:41 am
Extreme User
Extreme User

Nice work TRK

I am in the process of developing software to aid in the development of remote viewing skills. As long as you run a Microsoft operating system. (Windows XP and above)

I would be happy to share it with anyone who wishes to use it. I have been working a lot of hours so it might be a month or so before it is finished. I have to sort out what is proprietary and what is not.

Also I need to make sure cues are properly formulated. The program does a number of things including helping to memorize descriptor words and such.

I am not sure something like this is needed. Personally I have learned more by following the advice of Major Ed stressing to follow the structure and tips from professionals after myself and others post sessions. It seems you can also learn a lot by following the Advanced RV Projects threads on this forum.

Steven

Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:19 pm
Experienced User
Experienced User

Rufus and Steven,

Thanks for your comments. Even when the killshot is around the next corner I do have fun with RV, and doing the blind pool was kind out of routine. :)

kfa

Thanks for the pointer to the LibreOffice tools. I will try to translate my file to the LibreOffice's basic language, so it can be available for interested people but that will be later, for now I have got some free time and I want to see what my blind pool pops out.

kocmodpom,

I really hope I did not piss you off with my file, that was not my intention. I want to learn all I can from the pro's in this forum.

Cheers,
TRK

Sometimes I see RV as Steganography, where the Matrix codes the information it is giving us in a milliard wonderful ways, reminding us that we are just part of it, and rendering one and infinity as two properties of the same supreme existence.

Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:42 am
Extreme User
Extreme User

TRK…want to hear something strange?

I was running a TRN from kocmodpom’s spreadsheet and the session came up with an underground pit with no entrance. It had a heavy stone like object directly on the ground above it. I could not figure out why it had no entrance. It drove me crazy (well…crazier than I already am)

After revealing the cue it was “my sanctuary” Why didn’t I have my family members at my sanctuary? It finally dawned on me that it was most likely my grave. Thank God there was no date involved but it does make a person want to accomplish as much as possible before anything freaky happens.

Steven

Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:12 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Toishiryoukukan wrote:
kocmodpom,

I really hope I did not piss you off with my file, that was not my intention. I want to learn all I can from the pro's in this forum.

Cheers,
TRK

No, we're good.

Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:31 am
Profile WWW