It is currently Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:14 am

White Powder Gold, Philosophers Stone 
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post White Powder Gold, Philosophers Stone
…The stuff of legends. Reported to cure every disease, make one wise, spiritual, and immortal. And last (and least) turn lead into gold.

Question is any part to the legend real?

With so many cryptic alchemical writings can we just disregard it all as madness?

Was there something to it?

Let's take a specific aspect. Was immortality, or at least a significantly extended physical lifespan ever achieved by someone because of their use of the Philosophers Stone?

How would you architect a project to answer this question in the most efficient way possible?

Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:02 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: White Powder Gold, Philosophers Stone
Myth or Reality? Welcome to Topical Searches. I would run 6 blind sessions (via blind pool) to see if there's any validity to the legend being a physical item. The cue's for topical searches are actually quite straight forward.

[xxxx/xxxx] "Philosopher's Stone"

Also, if you know of a specific reference about the item, you could always use that as a jump off point for target reference material.

Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:14 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Welcome PsiSage, I see that you have been here for a little bit, but I want to say welcome all the same.

I ran into a Laurence Gardner book about six years ago, and was enthralled with the postulations and the story line of what he suggested what the Ark of The Covenant was used for and the Temple of Horus on the top of Mount Horeb in the Sinai peninsula. A very good read should anyone have the time to pick it up. I own a little bit of this supposed Orbitally Rearranged Monatomic Element of gold, but never had the gumption to use it. To be honest I have never even tested it on plants either, but I had a gut feeling about the stuff, and have it tucked away in my survival gear as an item of last resort.

The reason for my posting and subsequent rambling is that I want to thank you for your posting, because I never thought to run a topical search on the name ORME or any of its likenesses.

So, Thank You! I now have another Topical Search to add to my blind pool...

Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:46 am
Experienced User
Experienced User

The Philosopher's Stone has so many cryptic books written about it...so much myth and lore surrounding it... it feels like a topical search would be about as useful as a topic search on Jesus Christ.

Targeting the resurrection or the crucifixion was a much faster way to validate that historical figure.

There must be a cleaver way to target something more specific about the Philosopher's Stone that would validate or disprove its' life extension, disease healing abilities???

If not that, is there a way to constrain a topical search to physical reality, clearing out all the ideas and myth surrounding it? Or constrain the search to the possible disease healing, life extension aspects?

Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:23 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

The whole point of a topical search is that you are releasing the constraints and letting the higher mind figure out what the most important things to look at are. Topical searches are used when you don't know what the question is, and believe it or not, your unconscious is a much better problem solver than your conscious ego.

Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:10 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

I could not have said it better. Amen

Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:34 pm
Profile WWW
Extreme User
Extreme User

DaingMaing mentioned the Gardner book on this subject. I attended three lectures given by Gardner two specifically on this subject and researched the substance myself somewhat. I also knew someone who promoted themselves as one of the principle researchers on O.R.M.U.S. (Orbitally Rearranged Monotomic Substance). This person demonstrated to me a perceived/conceived production method of this substance at his makeshift lab in Windgap Pennsylvania. On another occasion I also saw this substance extracted from seawater in the Florida Keys.

There are on the web various photos of giant vegetables and Walnuts allegedly grown using this substance as a nutrient. A photo of one of the monster vegetables would be a superb blind search target.

My own findings would suggest that the whole story is basically suspicious or worse nonsense. I got in to quite an argument with the late Sir Laurence Gardner about this issue. He claimed publicly at a College of Psychic studies lecture that he possessed a sample of the reputed Monatomic Gold substance found in an Egyptian temple by the Victorian Egyptologist and explorer Sir William Matthew Flinders Petrie. Personally there and then Gardner offered me a sample that I would have analysed or processed using a Radionics machine.

When I later contacted Sir Laurence to obtain the sample he denied ever saying he had any such sample, yet at the lecture he had even described the bag it had been sent to him from the British Museum in! All this was recorded on tape by the college, as they sell the lectures.

When the experience is one of being told “Jam tomorrow!” which all this repeatedly seems, then another thought springs to mind about suckers and breaks…

Anything you RV on the subject would be very interesting to see posted.

Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:20 pm
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Hello all,

after the open search and presuming it has a positive result, would you then scaffold from there with another TRN like xxxx/xxxx/philosopher's stone/source

or xxxx/xxxx/philosopher's stone/location

I don't know how to geofix so I don't know the search terms for that.

So, if I understand correctly, the open search to determine if the objective exists as something actual as opposed to a concept, then follow on sessions to narrow the search to specifics as to composition and or location. This would necessarily become a series of sessions or a project as it were. Just curious, sorry for intruding.

Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:25 am
Extreme User
Extreme User

Some of you may be familiar with REG Presley, the very recently deceased, much admired lead singer of the 60s band the Troggs.

Reg researched Crop circles and other esoteric stuff. I note in his London Daily Telegraph obituary the following:

Towards the end of his life he became fascinated by the possible benefits of ingesting powdered gold: a substance which belongs to a family known as ORMEs (orbitally rearranged monatomic elements), and for which extraordinary claims continue to be made on numerous websites devoted to modern alchemy.

Presley believed that white, powdered gold could have been “fed by the Egyptians to the Pharaohs. I tried to manufacture it myself. You need the temperature of the sun to make it. So I went down to the iron foundry in Andover. You zap the gold at the temperature of the sun. Then you look in the crucible and there is only white dust left.”

Later in the obituary it mentions that Reg continued to take a little of the white powder gold under his tongue every day untill he sadly passed away.

In short everyone (including my own late wife) who imbibed this stuff, now seems dead and cancer was common to all of the researchers into this I know off personally, who died. With hindsight I suspect that about all that ORMEs ever did do was to reduce the acid alkali levels of the body down to an acidic level that quite feasilby induced cancer.

I once tried measuring the value of a sample of ORMEs I obtained from Pennsylvania using a Radionics instrument. No apprciealable value or worth (If I recall rightly) was noticeable. Nothing changed either when the substance was radionically broadcast. All the radioinc instruments that I know of are designed to only broadcast beneficial elements of a particular pattern. Perhaps there was just nothing good about the ORMEs I had a sample of.

Has anyone got a "good news" story to tell about this stuff from first hand experience?

Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:10 am
Extreme User
Extreme User

I would run 6 blind sessions (via blind pool) to see if there's any validity to the legend being a physical item.

I wondered Brett whether you could tell us more from your experience about running six blind pool sessions on the same target. The reasons for this and your experience in doing so.

Thanks

Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:39 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

This is the standard procedure for a topical search target (one where you do not know for certain whether you have a finite target, or you "do not know the question").

After running six sessions (probes) one can assess the data and have a pretty good idea of what the truth is behind the search term. This is discussed on the DVDs (Mickey Mouse).

Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:27 pm
Profile WWW