It is currently Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:35 am

How to Cue - Interaction Between CME and Seismic Activity 
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Post Re: More/intense solar flares
Thank you for the link, Major (and you too D M).
From an RV perspective can a target be formulated that would evaluate the accuracy of Dr. Corbyn's analysis of the interplay between CME's and terrestrial seismic events?

Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:29 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post How to Cue - Interaction Between CME and Seismic Activity
Excellent question. There are a few different ways to attack this one. (Any number of which may or may not be fruitful, but that is the type of question you have asked, i.e., a purely speculative unknown.)

You can take a stab at any of the following:

- Clarifying the potential for interaction between seismic and CME activity
- Find sources of seismic activity (maybe CME related)
- Find sources of CME activity (maybe seismic related)

Give it a shot. Start from the simplest way possible. You can always add complexity later.

Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:19 am
Profile WWW
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Post Re: How to Cue - Interaction Between CME and Seismic Activit
Thank you, Doctor,
I am going to start with your 2nd suggestion- "Find sources of seismic activity (maybe CME related)"-- adding these qualifiers to cue -
"Find most significant extraterrestrial source of catastrophic seismic activity"
Too wordy? Imprecise? Help again appreciated.
Should I assign TRN at this point or try to refine further?
Is anyone else interested in running this cue? I am still a beginner and when I run it will front loading be too much of an influence?
Thanks,
Ijack

Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:52 am
Advanced User
Advanced User

At this point, you do not have any cue. That could be your project's intention, with that in mind you have to do a cue that reflects that intention and then, give it a TRN. You should throw it in your blind pool, avoiding the front-loading. I would say that it's both imprecise and too wordy.
What do you think about this cue?

planet Earth/ seismic activity/ most significant extraterrestrial source

Does it reflect your intention? Although I'm assuming too much with "seismic activity". It must do 6 topical search sessions with that phrase, if you want to be sure about how the Matrix understands that term.

Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:32 am
Profile YIM
RV Professional
RV Professional

In response to IJack (my post took longer to compose than nelson's and thus it does not reflect on his input)

Ok good you have settled on one choice to start and crystallized your thought eloquently with:

"Find most significant extraterrestrial source of catastrophic seismic activity"

Now you have to find a way to fit it into a more concise word idea that the "matrix" or rather the collective unconscious, will understand at the level you intend it to remembering you can't force your word intent on the matrix.

Let's start by looking for any questionable ideas that the collective unconscious could have a disconnect with your intent (again your intent is meaningless).

One could say that extra-terrestrial is the most difficult term to objectify because of limited experience with term itself. There may be a pro here that may have already validated the term in the context your desire but, until they confirm that you have, you have to determine if the collective define it as "off-world" or more as "off-worlder"? Unless someone has already run it as a topical search we just don't know yet. As a first rule, let's go to the dictionary. A google search reveals:

So it could be either, depending on what part of speech it is set as. In your case you want to try to enforce the adjective definition, rather than the noun definition. It doesn't mean it will necessarily work as some definitions are just locked beyond compromise (see the FM DVD for spoilers).

2nd point to ponder. Find in relation to what starting point? Lower Manhatten? The Juan de Fuco Plate? Mars?

I am still a beginner and when I run it will front loading be too much of an influence?

Yes it would, but there is a blind pool generator that could help you out with that at the expense of time.

Take another guess at the cue.

Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:04 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Nelson's cue is a great improvement. That might be a valid starting point to test. Research is often a trial and error process. Throw the spaghetti at the wall (by running that topical search) and see what sticks.

Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:08 am
Profile WWW
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Yes, nelsontr,with the proviso that the seismic activity be of sufficient magnitude to matter. In order to avoid a numerical order of magnitude I chose the qualifier "catastrophic", which I remember as being used elsewhere for a similar purpose.
Thank you for reminding me of the difference between intention and a cue. Duh.

Dr., thanks again. As this is an issue of identifying energy from off-world as a causal agent, if the type of energy input is determined by description in viewing, then the source should be identifiable. So I'll try looking at that.
"Main characteristic" as a qualifier rather than "find"

Next stab.....

Planet earth/catastrophic seismic activity/most important non- terrestrial source/main characteristic

Ijack

Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:54 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Nelson's was a great effort and solved most of the issues. Don't dismiss the attempt just because he doesn't have red dots.

Furthermore, just because you claim to have an understanding of intent futility, doesn't mean the next person who is casually reading the thread has the same depth of knowledge. The forum isn't educating just you.

Another thought on the subject. You may want to consider a singular event to simplify things for now. Also, primary is simpler than "most important." I would drop further qualifiers. Let the collective unconscious off the hook on how to present the data rather than boxing it in.

You have a couple options, the simplest of which could be:

Planet Earth / next catastrophic seismic activity / primary [non|extra]terrestrial source

If you get junk it could indicate a no correlation in general or in the specific case.

Anything in the brackets means you could try using either combination and I don't have a significant preference to discriminate between them.

Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:52 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Very messy RV stuff, to say the least. So much for the KISS principle...

Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:58 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Sir, do you have knowledge of "extraterrestrial" being successfully cue employed as an adjective?

Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:08 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Yes. Its usefulness in a cue is very limited.

Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:42 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

I'm going to chime in here to add some idea's. This cue is in the compositional phase, so anyone please add in your thoughts and/or suggestions and ideas's.

Open discussion.

This cue is simply a starting point. And it might spur some additional strategies.

" Earth's measurable seismic activity / current primary external source-origin "

Dan

Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:51 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Couple more suggestions:

Earthquakes / most significant nongeological cause

Solar Coronal Mass Ejections / primary effect on Earth's seismic activity

Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:17 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Hello RVRobot,

I think I would remove the word ' nongeological ' in this instance, and insert the word ' external ' because earthquakes are geological in nature, as far as I know. Just my thoughts here.

I like your use of the word ' Earthquakes ' because it allows for the targeting of the Earth {on one side} for the cuing objectives.

Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:49 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Eliminate primary (e.g., 'primary residence') -- the Matrix will point out any key effects automatically (once a workable cue is established).

Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:53 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Dan, my thought there was to remove the well known geology textbook causes from the pool of potential results.

Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:53 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Thank-you Ed. Yes, I see that now. Removing the word ' primary .'

Makes sense.

So, still early on in the cuing process.

Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:06 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Removing the word ' primary ' gives:

" Earth's measurable seismic activity / current external source-origin "

But this does not look right. I'm thinking after the word ' current ' of inserting ' most significant .'

So, the cue would read :

" Earth's measurable seismic activity / current most significant external source-origin "

Hmm.

Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:28 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

I think that if one wishes to include temporal qualifiers then one must go all the way and target one specific quake rather than earthquakes in general.

Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:40 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Perhaps RVRobot. Your probably right.

Are we seeing increased earthquake activity ? But don't know why.

Is it because we have better, modern-day monitoring systems, and the world is a smaller place due to technological advancements which allows us to see more and be aware of more because of our advancements ?

Maybe not, and we are seeing and experiencing a greater magnitude of increase and incidence in earthquake activity.

That is the question.

And it could be good to know the answer to that question.

I think what we are trying to cue for is:

Is there something out there that has a significant correlation of influence and presents a causal effect on earthquake activity ? Whether that be of solar or lunar influence, or something else altogether, and which is unknown to us at this time.

So, let's construct a viable cue to answer this question.

Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:22 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

IJack and nelsontr, Here you go.

[ nnnn / nnnn ] " Earth's measurable seismic activity / most significant external source-origin "

Dan

P.S. IJack and nelsontr, if you run this cue, and post your session's, that would be terrific.

Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:06 pm
Profile WWW
Advanced User
Advanced User

It would be great. I am going to add it to my blind pool.

Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:51 pm
Profile YIM
RV Professional
RV Professional

Dan Ellis wrote:
[ nnnn / nnnn ] " Earth's measurable seismic activity / most significant external source-origin "

I am still horribly bad at cue formation, and was wondering if the use of the term source-origin is an allowable descriptor?

Is this hyphenation a way to combine the terms meanings in some form of exploratory moderation? Much like "catastrophe-cataclysm"?

Is that the main reason for the quotation marks, or is there a more suitable reasoning? Is it a 'run it six times' experimental setup?

Dan Ellis wrote:
Are we seeing increased earthquake activity ? But don't know why.

Is it because we have better, modern-day monitoring systems, and the world is a smaller place due to technological advancements which allows us to see more and be aware of more because of our advancements ?

Maybe not, and we are seeing and experiencing a greater magnitude of increase and incidence in earthquake activity.

That is the question.

I think this cue is a good way to go about it, yet I would think given the empirical evidence out there to be had, one may not even need to go this route; however, necessary to say the least. You will probably get some information that also regards planetary alignment and moon cycles in addition to solar plasma/water ejection; as well as probably the solar system contraction/heating up... Everyone should check out the Thunderbolts project and Symbols of an Alien Sky out there in Youtube land. It is quite an eye opener in to the real nature of our universe; as above so below...

Great subject and appropriate for the era we live in. Thank you red chiclet people for a great demonstration on cue formation; something that seemed to be missing for a little bit on the forums here. I have learned something here.

IJack, I am less than an hour and a half south of you should you ever wish to get together for a beer or coffee or something. I am just west of Michigan City should you ever be in this neck of the woods...

Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:56 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Hi DaingMaing,

The term ' source-origin ' is an ideational merge, and will be best served utilizing an " Idea Template " instead of a " Site Template " in this instance.

I do not believe this to be a run six times and see what happens experimental exercise.

I utilize quotation marks on the cues I compose, and when I execute sessions. This seems to work well for me.

As Ed has said, this can get messy, and I agree with him. I already see nuances that could be useful in the composition of the cue. But my purpose is to provide a solid starting point and cue for IJack and nelsontr, and for anyone interested in these matters. And to provide the means to yield useful data and understandable information to help explain the cause of the anomalous seismic activity we are seeing worldwide.

I hope I have answered your questions and that this has been helpful for you.

Dan

Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:42 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

DaingMaing wrote:
...and was wondering if the use of the term source-origin is an allowable descriptor?

Well, allowable is anything, at the worst you waste your effort or get misleading information. The compound term was obviously created because someone couldn't decide whether to look for source or origin, and the reason for that is, that the suspected result is already in their head. What if it doesn't turn out that way? If we get trash, will we be able to tell it is trash and draw the correct conclusion whether either the cue was faulty or the preconceived result not met? I had made an attempt at that already in another thread, and it's not finalized. So much for a sticky mess...

Or to paraphrase that: You guys appear to be designing a cue to meet a preset answer, rather than asking a pure question. I suspect that is what the Major meant?

>>

Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:03 pm