It is currently Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:53 am

A question about cueing a future event 
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Post A question about cueing a future event
If a cue was setup for a future event such as next/viloent school shooting/north america
and if it were to be possible through several sessions to locate the place and approximate day, could the future be changed on that day if there were intervention?

Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:42 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: A question about cueing a future event
No, because if the event can be RVed, then it already exists in time -- it is not part of a 'probable future.' RV efforts to identify a threat, however, are different.

Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:44 am
Profile WWW
Advanced User
Advanced User

NEXT ACTIVE SHOOTER EVENT/PRECISE LOCATION

Something like that, Ed? Or maybe....

NEXT LOCAL ACTIVE SHOOTER EVENT/PRECISE LOCATION

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VcSwejU2D0

This video was released three days after the Aurora, Co. Theater shooting. Ever since, I have been thinking that directing RV towards events like these would be a very worthwhile effort. The tragedy in Newtown, Ct. made me realize that I am not acting quick enough.

Ed Dames wrote:
RV efforts to identify a threat, however, are different.

"Active Shooter" is the term being used a lot lately, weekly, it would seem. I would need to know where the site/facility of the next event would take place. I may need to do movements to find it's nearest significant feature. Also, I would need to discover the PRECEDING event to narrow down the time-line. I am open to any suggestions with this strategy. Especially, as to how to modify the above cuing to delineate between a school, a mall, a theater, a workplace, etc.

We can choose to NOT participate in an event. We could possibly warn our loved-ones ahead of time. We can choose to get ourselves and loved-ones out of the way.

Indianpony, thank you for bringing up the subject. It is important.

Monkey99

Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:04 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Just because you believe you have a firm definition of a term doesn't mean that the matrix interprets that term the same way. I would suspect that 'active shooter' doesn't mean what you think it means to the matrix.

Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:34 am
Profile WWW
Advanced User
Advanced User

Thanks for the reply, RVRobot.

RVRobot wrote:
I would suspect that 'active shooter' doesn't mean what you think it means to the matrix.

Maybe not. I certainly agree and I am still open to suggestions as to how and 'tighten' the cue. For now, the cue stands. It will make it into the pool. Gotta keep the rubber on the road, ya know?

monkey99

Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:26 pm
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Hello All,

I think that because it is such a hot topic, that through a series of cues and that by a process of elimination we may be able to get the right cue to see the next event before it happens. there have already been several events around this topic so I would think there would be something in the matrix that would bescribe it. I'm still learning a lot and reading a lot about the cues others are using. with enough trial and error we can get it. but as was so poiniently stated, the matrix may not recognize what WE think it should know.
I am willing to give it a go.

Perhaps; Next/man caused mass child death/north america

Along with a stage 6 on the flag of the state then most unique or visible or key feature and then a session on the primary cause or
responsible party/ location now
I know I'm reaching here, I would like to learn more about formulating cues like this.
I can only imagine that the Major would have seen or formulated this type of cue work back in the day. I don't want anyone to give it to me, I would rather learn the way not to write a cue until I get it right. but if I'm way off, please give me a compass heading. Thanks for the response from you all.

Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:36 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Gross cue fail.

Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:06 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

monkey99 wrote:
Thanks for the reply, RVRobot.

RVRobot wrote:
I would suspect that 'active shooter' doesn't mean what you think it means to the matrix.

Maybe not. I certainly agree and I am still open to suggestions as to how and 'tighten' the cue. For now, the cue stands. It will make it into the pool. Gotta keep the rubber on the road, ya know?

monkey99

When you are so far outside what is known good terminology in the world of remote viewing you start plugging away with "topical searches."

Run a topical search on a term such as "active shooter" six times blind. Sometimes you can know after a couple sessions if the term is bad, knowing a term is good takes much more effort.

Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:17 am
Profile WWW
Advanced User
Advanced User

kocmodpom wrote:
Run a topical search on a term such as "active shooter" six times blind.

Solid advice. Thank You.

monkey99

Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:07 pm