It is currently Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:53 am

Identification of Peripherals 
Extreme User
Extreme User

Post Identification of Peripherals
Some RV cues simply identify a human or animate need and then state optimum trajectory. I am seeking to evolve something more technical for a somewhat inanimate object.

In the use of RV to develop technology I wonder what Cues folks may have success with correctly identifying new pieces of equipment that could be added to existing technology to inspire new uses or applications.

In short I am seeking to develop a cue that would enable me to identify what piece of equipment or process is required to adapt some hardware for a complementary purpose.

For example suppose I own a Volkswagen Beetle and wish to adapt it to be able to be driven on the water. Incidently Volkswagen used to produce a Schwimwagen. I wondered what others might suggest as a cue? Knowing the good folks hereabouts in this forum, they like input first on a questioner's subject before commenting, here then are some of my first ideas.

{xxxx/xxxx} Volkswagen Beetle/ safe amphibious operation/ adaptation required/ optimumtrajectory

I suspect this one has too many words. This is due to me not knowing the words that have the value with the matrix, whilst I am trying to express a point susinctly and specifically.

{xxxx/xxxx} Volkswagen Beetle / adaptation / watersurface travel / optimum trajectory

This cue does not specifically address the issue of the equipment required to be added. The answer could come out as banal as rent a hovercraft or take it on a ferry!

Does anybody have any suggestions on directing the answer to be equipment or at least principles of physics based in response.

The challenge seeems to be to identify the words the matrix would recognise and secondly to put them into a logical objective order to acheive a high level useful data response. I have the notes I have taken at various training courses and disk 2 of the learn RV set. Any suggestions would be gratefully and reverently appreciated. :-)

Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:21 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: Identification of Peripherals
I think you're on the right track, but you need to be more specific with some of the cue segments. E.g.

My current Volkswagen Beetle automobile / optimum modifications to enable safe amphibious operation

You may also need to do a topical search on 'amphibious car' to see how the Matrix interprets it.

Your ST may be very technical and difficult to interpret.

Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:38 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: Identification of Peripherals
If I may participate in this cue conversation, this actually reminds me of a old "TopGear" episode where they had to make modifications to a truck, a car, and a van in order to attempt to cross the English Channel in each vehicle.
http://www.topgear.com/uk/videos/more-wetness

My current Volkswagen Beetle automobile/amphibious vehicle/conversion modifications

My current Volkswagen Beetle automobile/amphibious vehicle conversion/modifications

I do like RVRobots first cue the best though.
Quote:
My current Volkswagen Beetle automobile / optimum modifications to enable safe amphibious operation

Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:37 am
Profile WWW