It is currently Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:38 am

Cue for Earth Energy Device 
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Post Cue for Earth Energy Device
Hi All,

I am trying to formulate a cue for finding a device that generates usable energy from the earth's telluric-currents.

I have tried Most Potent Earth Current System/Device, but that is most likely a nonsense cue.

It has been recommended that I use something like My optimal free energy device, etc.

It's not 'Radiant' Energy, so far as I can tell. To the best of my understanding: It's Telluric ground waves/electric currents flowing through the earth that are the source.

If you have any ideas, please let me know, thank you. :mrgreen:

Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:17 am
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Post Re: Cue for Earth Energy Device
Hello,

This may be a bit Non RV related but have you looked into Tesla's theories on this matter? As a person that looks at this topic almost by the day if not by the minute, I seem to remember something about the theory but it also needed an above ground electrode for the negative current to flow through. also running water has alot to do with electrical current flow. I have pondered a cue for an energy form that I could make. something like
xxxx/xxxx optimal/alternative electrical energy producing device/ self made ?

not sure if that one would work, altho, I may give it a try just to rule it out. I can't think that too many people out there think like I do when it comes to this type of stuff, but there are advanced RV sesions that have "strange craft" in them so perhaps a session with that cue and then follow on sessions as a scaffold to get the idea about the power source? or maybe thats in a whole different direction than you are looking... sorry. Good luck, post your results if you don't mind I would like to see what you come up with.

Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:08 am
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Indianpony wrote:
Hello,

This may be a bit Non RV related but have you looked into Tesla's theories on this matter? As a person that looks at this topic almost by the day if not by the minute, I seem to remember something about the theory but it also needed an above ground electrode for the negative current to flow through. also running water has alot to do with electrical current flow. I have pondered a cue for an energy form that I could make. something like
xxxx/xxxx optimal/alternative electrical energy producing device/ self made ?

not sure if that one would work, altho, I may give it a try just to rule it out. I can't think that too many people out there think like I do when it comes to this type of stuff, but there are advanced RV sesions that have "strange craft" in them so perhaps a session with that cue and then follow on sessions as a scaffold to get the idea about the power source? or maybe thats in a whole different direction than you are looking... sorry. Good luck, post your results if you don't mind I would like to see what you come up with.

Yes, I've definitely come across a very similar trend to that. Whenever I have run such sessions, I keep getting things above ground, as well as below. It's either something like a parabolic dish with something 'over' it. It's either a cover, a dimension referring to something else, or it's like an infrasonic speaker:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infrasound

Can't be sure. But there's a recurring theme also. of a vertical line, running upward above the ground, with something circling toward the top section, and a peak at the top end of the vertical line. It's likely a terrestrial standing wave.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schumann_resonances

These earth waves do have a direct connection with surface telluric currents. Which are also known as GICs or Geomagnetically Induced Currents (Which, by the way, will be the main cause for disruption in the Killshot sequence. As Major Dames pointed out in the Live Event.)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geomagnet ... ed_current

But I can't say for certain. I think my best bet - Would to RV several related processes (Such as telluric current, induction, conduction, entrainment, etc. to see them as the Matrix sees them, versus how we have modelled them.). So the patterns can be read properly from the site template, instead of WTF is that swirly thing?

Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:06 pm
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Also, it's likely that since the Sun causes surface telluric current via induction: It WOULD be a good idea to have some form of antenna/antenna-array to prime the earth for receiving power.

Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:16 pm