It is currently Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:03 am

Help with cue 
Extreme User
Extreme User

Post Help with cue
I need to find an older floppy disk with important data on it. In the past six months I have searched all over my house and garage many times. I believe the following cue will help me. I wanted to check with a Pro to see if I am getting it right.

[xxxx/xxxx] lost floppy disk / location / most visible feature

I am wondering if I need a slash between the TRN and lost floppy disk?

and….

Do I need to be more specific with lost floppy disk?

I will post the session and results afterwards.

Thank you for any help
Steven

Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:54 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: Help with cue
First thing to consider - whose lost floppy disk? If you're running it yourself, 'my' will work fine, but if you're tasking someone else with the target, use your name with an 'apostrophe s' (possessive).

I would personally use the word 'missing' over 'lost' but that may be neither here nor there. 'Currently missing' may be even better.

No slash required after the TRN. And if you can be more specific, possibly regarding the contents of the disk, that could be useful too. And '/location now' is always a good place to start.

So as an example (we'll say that this is a floppy disk of the game 'Asteroids') we've got:

[xxxx/xxxx] my currently missing Asteroids floppy disk / location now

That should be a good place to start. Hope you find what you're looking for.

Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:12 pm
Profile WWW
Extreme User
Extreme User

Thank you Morgan...very helpful.

Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:46 pm
Extreme User
Extreme User

I always kept all of my floppy disks together in a box on a shelf in my computer room. The shelf is high above eye level. I have taken the box down and looked through it many times for this specific disk. It held important information. The disk was missing. After months of searching I was very disappointed and pretty much wrote it off.

We have dusted this shelf and I used a 12 inch ruler to sweep across the shelf incase the disk fell out of the box when I took it down on many occasions.

This remote viewing session led me to the location of the floppy. It was visible after I used a stool to look at the shelf once again. I never expected it to be so close to it’s original location. There was very important source code on this disk and finding it will save me many hours of work.

The cue I used was:

[6060/2283] my currently missing xxxxxx floppy disk/location now

I used a TRN number from the remote viewing number generator.

I have included the session and a picture of the location below. Any comments or suggestions are very welcome.

Thank you Morgan for the help on the cue.

Last edited by Steven on Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:25 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

That's great work. All around.

Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:49 pm
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Most excellent! And you're not even finished with the DVDs yet are you?
See how good you do when a target is really important/interesting to you!
Front-loaded, at that.

Two things:
1. I would encourage you, from now on, to feel around and place each T and I where they go on your S.T. rather than just list them in a column. It can really help analysis with the more difficult sessions.

2. would you mind putting the specific cue in your post (x'ing out any personal info, of course) so others can see which one you finally decided on that worked.

Who knew a careless mistake/misplace could lead to such a positive learning experience. Great work and excellent structure, but if we want to be picky, you didn't label AI correctly in S4. That was your only mistake. AI - curious. Those words ALWAYS have the AI in front of them, in any stage. Carry on.

-Jeff

Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:09 pm
Extreme User
Extreme User

Tiger74 wrote:
Most excellent! And you're not even finished with the DVDs yet are you?

No I am just beginning DVD 3

See how good you do when a target is really important/interesting to you!
Front-loaded, at that.

Two things:
1. I would encourage you, from now on, to feel around and place each T and I where they go on your S.T. rather than just list them in a column. It can really help analysis with the more difficult sessions.

Ok I will start doing that. I can see where it might cause problems being merged together like that.

2. would you mind putting the specific cue in your post (x'ing out any personal info, of course) so others can see which one you finally decided on that worked.

I added the cue to the message above.

Who knew a careless mistake/misplace could lead to such a positive learning experience. Great work and excellent structure, but if we want to be picky, you didn't label AI correctly in S4. That was your only mistake. AI - curious. Those words ALWAYS have the AI in front of them, in any stage. Carry on.

You can get picky anytime you want. That's how I will learn. From now on I will place the AI- in front of all AI words. (even if they are in the AI column on the S4's...let me know if I have it wrong)

-Jeff

Thank you Jeff for your suggestion's. I started to wander off a little and Ed set me straight about sticking to the protocol. I can see now that is the most important thing.

Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:31 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Classic! Glad you found your disk. Your structure is definitely looking better all the time.

As a side note - many viewers will encounter a period of time after basic training where their accuracy drops off. Do not let this discourage you, especially after reaping some personal and practical benefits of this unique skill. Just work through it, and you'll come out of it as an even better viewer. Personally I had roughly a two week period where I couldn't 'hit' a target for the life of me and it was highly frustrating. I say this because you've clearly got potential, and we always need more good viewers.

Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:59 am
Profile WWW
Extreme User
Extreme User

Thank you Morgan. Some of my practice targets to date have resulted in a total miss but I feel I have learned something each time. I have to admit I got a taste of that frustrating feeling several times. I don’t give up very easy. In fact when I can’t figure something out I have to keep working on it or I won’t be able to sleep. I was very pleased with this one. I am anxious to learn about the analysis on the site template. Thank you for the encouragement.

Steven

Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:53 am