It is currently Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:35 pm

ET or Man Made?Please Help suggestions and questions(Repost) 
Extreme User
Extreme User

Post ET or Man Made ? Please Help suggestions and questions
Hey guys.
When I was about 20(I'm 24 now) I saw a bright light moving in the sky. At first I thought nothing of it but then I took a second glance and to my amazement the bright light changed directions.
The sun had just set so it was still semi-light out. The stars were barely shining. It was such a quite night as I stood on my back porch having a smoke.
I could here people having a barbecue down the road.
There is a major airport about 50km direct south from were I was standing.
If it was any airport traffic it would have been traveling south or north bound. From where I was standing the east and west bound air traffic was not visible.
I noticed the bright light traveling from west to east and as it seem to come right over me it changed directions 90 degrees to directly southbound in the blink of an eye.
Judging by my unprofessional estimate the object was at an altitude just below that of normal air traffic for the area, maybe about 10,000 feet. And traveling a bit faster than that of normal air taffic.

I would like some help in finding out some details about the object.
I would like to know the following, and need help with the cues and steps on how to go about it:

-Origin of the object, man made or ET
-significance/purpose of sighting
-Normal aircraft, electrogravitic ARV(Alien Reproduction Vehicle), or ETV(Extra Terrestrial Vehicle)
-What it looks like
-When the object changed directions in my line of sight, there may have been a constellation of stars directly in the background that may be symbolic and important to the sighting. I wish to know which one if any.

Not an RV session. This is a sketch of what happened when I was 20.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/uxqm9y4vttd07e1/IMG_1148.jpg

I have drawn picture of what happened and I was wondering if by marking X on the strange object in the drawing and assigning it a TRN I could conduct a session?
Also if I do go about it this way, I feel I will be drawn to the idea of the object being ET. Should I write ET of UFO as an AOL right away, or is there another step I should take before starting a session, to prevent AOL's??

IMPORTANT: Is the time this occurred relevant ? I cant remember when exactly this occurred. Is the exact date important to describing the event?
If not, is there a way I can get a better idea when this happened?
The most I can remember is it happened mid summer, maybe in June, when I was about 20 years old(4 years ago).

Please post feedback

Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:09 am
Extreme User
Extreme User

Post ET or Man Made?Please Help suggestions and questions(Repost)
Sorry I posted in wrong forum
This is my post. I think It belongs in this thread.

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=9907

Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:08 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: ET or Man Made?Please Help suggestions and questions(Rep
No, the Exchange Practice Targets section is not for operational targets. It is only for practice photo targets.

The formulating cues section is the right place to develop a working cue. After you do, you can consider an advanced project on the matter. You are most likely going to have to demonstrate your skills by participating in projects though before people will come running to work on your projects though.

Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:28 am
Profile WWW
Extreme User
Extreme User

Post Re: ET or Man Made?Please Help suggestions and questions(Rep
So if I assign the strange object in the photo a TRN, and used a separate TRN to cue that TRN's oringin.
EX. Putting TRN [1111/1111] on the object that I drew on the paper(I drew a sketch of what happend to me a few years ago)
And then made a new TRN and used the cue:
[1111/1111]/origin

OR is there a cue I could use to examine the strange object I saw straight from my memory
EX. Strange light in sky I saw a few years ago/Origin

Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:01 am