It is currently Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:54 pm

Finding a person 
Extreme User
Extreme User

Post Finding a person
I would like to execute a session this weekend to locate my brother. I have not seen him for about 20 years. The only thing I know is he traveled a lot while in the military and retired from there about 8 years ago. I would like to see him again someday.

The cue I am considering is…

[xxxx/xxxx] my brother/brothers name/primary home/present time

I am thinking this would get me started by finding the city where he lives. Any suggestions from a Pro?

Thank you,
Steven

Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:09 pm
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post Re: Finding a person
Hi Steven,

The first cue should be to see if he is alive:

[xxxx/xxxx] Your brother's name / Present time

If the result is that he is alive, then you can use:

[xxxx/xxxx] Your brother's name / current primary residence / most recognizable feature

And from that you can continue other sessions if necesry to locate the city, town, or wherever He is. Hope this helps.

TRK

Sometimes I see RV as Steganography, where the Matrix codes the information it is giving us in a milliard wonderful ways, reminding us that we are just part of it, and rendering one and infinity as two properties of the same supreme existence.

Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:59 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

...(brother's name)/now

Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:35 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Ed Dames wrote:
...(brother's name)/now

Amen.

(I'm still aching from the last time this one bit me.)

Lessons from the Petting Zoo:
Lesson 27. Puppies that spend all day yapping never really learn to hunt.

Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:49 pm
Experienced User
Experienced User

My apologies Major, my bad. Will not happen again.

TRK

Sometimes I see RV as Steganography, where the Matrix codes the information it is giving us in a milliard wonderful ways, reminding us that we are just part of it, and rendering one and infinity as two properties of the same supreme existence.

Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:24 pm
Extreme User
Extreme User

Thank you for the advice everyone. I did not understand the "last time this one bit me" and the "My apologies" remarks. Oh well... onward and upward!

Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:03 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Steven wrote:
Thank you for the advice everyone. I did not understand the "last time this one bit me" and the "My apologies" remarks. Oh well... onward and upward!

If you need to have this kind of thing explained to you every time, your training will be long and difficult. But here is the 411:

Toishiryoukukan suggested that the first cue you use in your search for your brother should be this one:

Ed Dames corrected him. Don't use the search term "present time" for this purpose. The proper cue is this:

...(brother's name)/now

A real world project I managed last year was immensely more difficult than it should have been because I used the temporal limiter "present time" when I should have used "now." "Last time this one bit me" was a reference to the result of making that error.

Toishiryoukukan's comment "My apologies Major" was an acknowledgement of the Major's correction.

Do you understand now? I hope so.

Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:02 pm
Extreme User
Extreme User

Chartless wrote:
Steven wrote:

If you need to have this kind of thing explained to you every time, your training will be long and difficult. But here is the 411:

Toishiryoukukan suggested that the first cue you use in your search for your brother should be this one:

Ed Dames corrected him. Don't use the search term "present time" for this purpose. The proper cue is this:

...(brother's name)/now

A real world project I managed last year was immensely more difficult than it should have been because I used the temporal limiter "present time" when I should have used "now." "Last time this one bit me" was a reference to the result of making that error.

Toishiryoukukan's comment "My apologies Major" was an acknowledgement of the Major's correction.

Do you understand now? I hope so.

Chartless...I am not as stupid as you make me out to be. The only thing your response does is make some people feel uncomfortable about posting questions.

I understood exactly what Major Ed was saying. Duh…even the …/ part of his response…seriously.

Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:47 pm
Extreme User
Extreme User

Chartless…you are a Professional remote viewer and I am an amateur. You are brilliant and according to you I am simple minded. I will challenge you to a remote viewing contest. We all like money so let’s have a contest to see which one of us can make the most amount of money in a 30 day period using only remote viewing. No cheating or using other Professional remote viewers for help. The results have to be verifiable. We can work out the fine details before we start.

If you win I will change my user name on this forum to DumDum…if I win you have to change your user name to Clueless.

:shock:

Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:24 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Respect!

Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:35 pm
Profile WWW
Extreme User
Extreme User

In my book it is mutual respect.

Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:53 pm
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Steven,

You clearly show a dearth of insight and knowledge of whom you address on this forum. You'd best be served by listening and shutting that moving mouth of yours.

Chartless and the other instructors are putting their time in to assist you.

You show a complete disregard and contempt in view of their exceptional tutelage.

Who the fu&# are you to "challenge" anything in this forum Steve?

You best get a hold on that ego: pick up a pen: open those ears and learnrv Steve. The clock is ticking.

Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:59 pm
Extreme User
Extreme User

Undergranite…I think the Pro’s know how I feel about their dedication. I have posted about that before. Believe me a contest as I suggested would be more of a challenge to me than to Chartless. Actually it would be fun and that kind of practice would be more stimulating.

Calling someone brilliant is not disrespectful and I don’t move my mouth when I type. Do some people actually do that?

Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:43 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Steven wrote:
I understood exactly what Major Ed was saying. Duh…even the …/ part of his response…seriously.

I'm glad to hear that. My post was intended to improve your understanding of the remarks you claimed not to understand:

Steven wrote:
I did not understand the "last time this one bit me" and the "My apologies" remarks.

If you want to impress me with your abilities as a remote viewer, indeed, if you want to impress anyone in this forum, publishing your work in the advanced projects section of the forum as you attempt to locate your brother would do it. Many of your fellow students would probably jump at the chance to assist you. Even some of the instructors may still be willing to work with you. Good luck with that.

Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:23 pm
Extreme User
Extreme User

Well thank you very much Chartless. This was an exceptional thread. I learned quite a bit from it.

Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:15 pm
Extreme User
Extreme User

Toishiryoukukan,

Thank you for your help at the beginning of this thread. I used your advice along with Ed’s correction. The first session produced data that made me feel very positive that my brother is alive. I am currently using your second suggestion to find his location.

The only thing I did not change was the “my brother/…” part of the cue. I did this to avoid confusion because there are thousands of other people with the exact same name as my brother.

Thank you for the correction Ed.

Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:00 pm
Extreme User
Extreme User

Chartless,

I didn't get into remote viewing to impress people but thank you anyway.

Steven

Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:41 am
Extreme User
Extreme User

After only three sessions I have located my brother. The Site Templates were very accurate with detailed information describing a coastal city that included an old military base, a Museum of Art and a Fisherman’s Wharf (among other things). After doing some lengthy research I was then able to pin point his exact location with several telephone calls. We are planning to meet in June.

Thank you to all who helped me with the cue.

Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:57 pm
Experienced User
Experienced User

Steven,

I'm very glad to hear you did find your brother. By the way, you can use your brother's name, since your unconscious and the matrix already know who you mean.

Cheers,
TRK

Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:20 am
Extreme User
Extreme User

Thank you TRK,

I will keep this in mind before running another target like this.

Steven

Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:48 am