It is currently Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:42 am

RV Lottery Stage 3 
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Post RV Lottery Stage 3
Hello all,
I have been reading the posts on this forum for quiet a while. I found many tips about Remote Viewing. Now I would like to ask a question about RV lottery. I went through Learn RV DVD 1 and I also watched RV lottery DVD. Like most of you guys I have never won but came very close at the very first attempt. It has been a month now and I can still remember the numbers that I played. I played 449 but 459 won. My problem seems to reside in stage 3. After I do the little doodle sketches, I draw a square here and a circle there some zig zag here and now time to place the x. I don't know where to place the x. My mind start to wonder,"Should I put it here... wait what if I place it there?..omg .. I'll just put it here ... wait.. what about here?". It has been a constant struggle now. I know that I am not supposed to think and let my hand do the work. I don't know when my hand is doing it or my concious is.. its just geting confusing and frustrating. I would like to continue to DVD 2 but I first have to replenish the money that I blown in the past week.

I tried different methods to increase results. But it does the opposite. I change cues and fonts. For instance I use adobe illustrator to randomly write the numbers on template L. I just simply find a type face that resembles the actual lottery logos. And I also try to use the same font on lotto balls the official florida lottery uses. I rearrange the numbers in different location with different sizes and print out 4 or 5 sheets. What do you guys think?

Here is a picture of Template L

Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:21 am
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

I think that's a great idea. I think it would make sense that big bold perfectly shaped numbers would be more easily viewable "through a lens darkly".

By using the same font, do you mean the same font as the numbers (a) on the paper ticket or (b) on the ball or wheel being implemented in the process of the drawing.
I would pick (b). I would also prefer to keep the size of the numbers the same on the template, and print out about 15-20 sheets. I'm going to try that, great idea walkman!

Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:43 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

I have my number templates made up for the lottery sessions using a circle, rather than a large rectangle.
Did this becuase in my legitimate sessions I rarely find myself labeling an aspect in the outer
corner areas.

Also, if you want to streamline things, you can take the number templates and store them in a folder or
envelope. When you want to do a lottery session, take a template out without looking at it, put it under
the stack of paper you are going to be working on. Slide the template up and write your cue at the top
with the TRN. Slide the number template back down so it is under the stack of paper you will be doing
your session from and you are ready to go. Make sure the stack of paper you are working from is thick
enough that you will not see the number template through it.

Eleminates the need for the envelope with the cue written on it, putting a template inside, and the
sticky note. For me it makes things simpler. But I RV using a clip board, always have. It ended up
being of benefit when doing the lottery stuff as it keeps the stack of paper I am working with from
sliding away from the number template inadvertently, and my accidentally seeing it.

Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:44 am
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Yes I am refering to the font on the balls. If you right click on the image and open in new tab or window you will also notice that I prewritten the cue using the same type that florida lottery uses (or close to it, I think). This gives it a more accurate look. On the number template I changed the size of the numbers because the DVD instructed that we do so. I also read somewhere that it is not easy for the subconcious to diferrenciate certain numbers. For instance an 8 looks like 3 or a 6 and 9 , 7 and 1, 2 and 5. So taking that into consideration I seldom put these pairs adjacent to one another and I also make one bigger than the other.

Adsen thanks for the information. I didn't know you can leave the Number Template out in the open like that. After watching the Lottery DVD I thought it should always be kept inside of an envelope before you begin stage 1-3. But now I know as long as the prying eyes don't see the numbers it is Okay.

They also stressed that we use manila envelopes and gel black pen.
Do you guys follow this as well? Can I use green envelopes or a blue pen?

Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:39 am
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post Re: RV Lottery Stage 3
You want to use a black pen. Colored inks can skew your session.

Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:46 pm