It is currently Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:41 am

Turning "rv the lottery" around 
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post Turning "rv the lottery" around
Dear all,
I have been working with the "rv the lottery" dvd for a while now.
Of 49 viewed single digits, I have got ONE correct digit. Not much, I know.
However, if you consider that out of 49 digits, you would expect about 5 correct ones if it was completely random, then you see that my results are not random.
If we do a statistical significance test, we find that the probablity of obtaining one or less correct digits out of 49 is 3.6%.
Thus it is getting more and more obvious that I am actually AVOIDING hitting the correct digit in mysessions.
When I compare my placement with the correct, I find that I am always at least 3 inches away from the correct location and often more.
If the correct location is far left, my x is far right, if it is upper left then I am lower right and so on.
I seem to have a pattern of avoiding the correct location as much as I possibly can.
The question is, how to turn this around.
What would you suggest?

Thanks

Magnus

Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:11 pm
Extreme User
Extreme User

Other than "keep practicing," you could try running the same session several times and look for coresponding data.

Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:44 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

The "Remote View the Lottery", protocol as presented by Mary & Cherise Rivera combines Remote Viewing protocol to "get you close" to the target, and then using a kinesthetic approach, determine the lottery number.

It relays on two mental modes to work equally as well. You need to be a good remote viewer to get close to the target. You will already know yourself if this is the case as your S3 Freehand Sketch will grossly represent the target, at least archetypically if not rendered. If that is the case then you need to work on your "kinesthetic" skills. If your S3 does not represent the target – continue to develop your RV skills until you can nail the target archetypically with your S3 – this is EXPECTED to be a remote viewer since by the time you reach the S3 Freehand Sketch, your analytical nor creative mind does not know enough to interfere.

If you need to develop your kinesthetic skills, I would like to refer you to a number of websites which have some rather nice online tests to assist you in this. For example, the "Location Test", as given at http://www.gotpsi.org is a good way to develop this skill.

Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:04 am
Experienced User
Experienced User

I am an awful remote viewer (to be honest). However, I have nearly always had my S3 spot on. It is after thatn that I screw up, always. It seems like it is very difficult not to get caught in AOLs when continuing with the "from the top of x, SSBP" etc. I find it very difficult to stay open at that point
But, the rv the lottery protocol goes up to S3, where I usually is very good, so I guess it is the other part that needs developing.
Thanks for the link, I will check it out.

Magnus

Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:06 am
Experienced User
Experienced User

This time I would say that generally I was closer than in the past, so I guess it is just to keep on practicing. Also, this shows that itis not constant.
Thanks

Magnus

Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:36 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: Turning "rv the lottery" around
I guess I would like clarification of sorts. Back in 2004, I ran lottery numbers quite a number of times over a one month period getting 2 of 3 the first time, 1 of 3 the second third and fourth time, 0/3 thereafter. I had to quit RVing for 9 months after that.

Postulate 1:
If you are viewing numbers, you shouldn't get any colors, textures, temps, sounds, etc. This should rapidly deteriorate your ability to perceive data on this and other sessions.

Postulate 2:
If you are viewing the site where the lottery numbers are drawn, as they are drawn, you should get the same sensory data each time and thus will gradually degrade your ability to perceive data on this type of session.

Postulate 3:
1 & 2 are wrong

Any thoughts on this?

Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:33 am
Profile WWW