It is currently Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:12 pm

Proper Cuing for a larger lottery 
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post Proper Cuing for a larger lottery
Am endeavoring to expand on the approach used on the Remote Viewing the Lottery DVD. Firstly, the 6 winning numbers displayed in the results of my lottery of interest are all comprised of 2 digits each...e.g. 03 06 09 11...and so on. Therfore the term 'digit' would not qualify correctly in the search term. This leads me to use either the term 'number' or the term 'integer'. The term 'integer' would appear to be the more correct choice as it implies by definition; whole, entire, complete, etc as opposed to 'number' which has wider scope of definition....Any thoughts / advice here ?
Secondly, would it be advantagious to engineer the cue to reflect WHERE that winning integer will be displayed in the results ? The reason being is that most lotteries display their results in numerical order (lowest to highest), rather than chronological (if that's even the case these days when they're generated). So would the following cue be correctly constructed ?:

next (your lottery) draw / event / first winning integer as displayed in the winning numbers results
TRN's

I'm one of Ed''s old students back from the Psi Tech days...studied with the original Modules & Online Training & am getting myself 'back in the saddle' again with RV. Somehow that exampled cue above doesn't feel quite right...maybe a little convoluted ?...something doesn't seem quite right with it. Any thoughts / advice on the aforementioned would be much appreciated...am definitely working out a little rust here.

Thanks,

Ed

Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:06 pm
Experienced User
Experienced User

Well, after much review this afternoon, I've managed to answer my own questions here & come up with a more clear & concise cue(s) & stratagies that I can apply to the lottery game. Worst case scenario is that one can always apply the old ARV technique to this lottery thing...At least in that respect one maintains good target variety & avoids the ho-hum of sketching their 382nd 'parking-lot', 'lotto terminal machine' or whatever.
Years ago when determining the outcome of sporting events, I would always leave it up to my unconscious mind to determine the statagy it wanted to take in terms of how it was going to represent the winning team. It was generally an interesting mixed variety of data...not constrained to logo after logo or the most significant feature after feature in the winning teams city etc etc. I'm well aware of the 'this is getting boring quick' factor when it comes to viewing 'repetative targets'. The old saying "variety is the spice of life" certainly plays it's part in RV.
Lastly, if there's anyone on this Forum that'a in Vancouvver, BC that wants to touch base...perhaps collaborate with some RV applications, please do feel free to get in touch. I assume there is an option here for participants to contact one another in some fashion.

Cheers,

Ed

Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:28 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

I'm glad you found your answer. There are a lot of people from BC here but you might have better luck searching through the "form a team" area towards the bottom of the forums. :wink:

Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:40 am
Experienced User
Experienced User

Thanks Auki...I'll check it out....I'm assuming you're in BC as well ?

Cheers,

Ed

Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:45 am