It is currently Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:03 pm

Idea To Use Method In DVD For Bigger Lotto Games 
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Post Idea To Use Method In DVD For Bigger Lotto Games
Pardon me if someone already came up with this.

I was thinking of finding a computer program that will print all the possible numbers of the desired lotto game on a sheet of paper in random places.

Then for the rest follow the steps in the DVD.

So, for MegaMillions for example it would need to be done 6 times.

Also, I have a question, if the target in the DVD is a number on a peice of paper you have but have not seen how can that get the correct number?

Doesn't the target need to be the balls at the output of the lotto machine in the future date/time?

It's going to be a real PITA but before I find/make a computer program I'm going to try manually making some sheets with all the numbers available for draw in MegaMillions.

Really, in this ecconomy, winning the pick 3 does not help much other than filling the gas tank 2-3 times, lol.

If I won MegaMillions I'd invest most of in into alternative energy research and continue to use Remote Viewing to come up with new alternative energy device specs. Anyone remote view a diagram of how to build a warp drive yet? :P

Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:26 am
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Post Re: Idea To Use Method In DVD For Bigger Lotto Games
Well, I have had small success with 3 numbers.

At one time, experimented trying to get more numbers but I believe the Matrix is not able to deliver this. I had no success with this, I did try this a few years ago for several months than gave up.

Now I use what I call my lucky numbers as most people that win the big lotteries, choose their own numbers which consists of their own set of lucky numbers.

If you do develop some method, it would great to hear from you.

Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:05 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Illinois Lottery Pick 4 averages 10k per drawing.

Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:26 pm
Profile WWW
Experienced User
Experienced User

What about this?
Let's say you are playing a lotto with 50 #'s, and you have to pick 6 #'s.
What do you think about taking 50 envelopes and numbering each with a number from the lotto game, in this case 1 through 50.
Then putting an unknown (and very specific, different and simple!) photo /target in each of 50 envelopes. (tree, shark, pizza, etc)

Do 6 separate RV sessions, specifying the date of the drawing/ winning #'s.
When done open the envelopes, being careful to keep the pictures with the correct envelopes. If you got a shark, and the # on the envelope was 17, EG, you'd play 17?
How would you word cue it though?
Sue

Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:59 pm
Experienced User
Experienced User

You don't have to buy just one ticket! Buy a bet on front pair and back pair and buy two bets on the straight. That would net you $1100 if you bet $1 per bet. In Washington anyway. After I get consistent results I plan to play Five draws on the straight and a front pair back pair. Unless you get the first number and the last number right, which there is no bet option, buying front pair and back pair and straight makes it more likely you'll get some money even if you don't hit all three numbers!

Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:24 pm
Experienced User
Experienced User

Hi
I don't know what you mean by front pair, back pair and straight?
Is this something I'd learn from the video?
Also, you are referring to a 3 number game: The smallest game we have in Colorado is a "Cash 5" and you pick 5 from 32 numbers.
Thanks
Sue

Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:45 pm
Experienced User
Experienced User

In washington the pick 3 is the daily game. You can bet on getting the first two numbers right or the last two numbers right or all three in a row plus many other options for play like betting the numbers come up in any order. It's the perfect game for this!

Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:28 pm