It is currently Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:17 pm

RE: Sideral time and it's effect on RV 
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post RE: Sideral time and it's effect on RV
Could one of you professionals address the subject of Sideral time, how it works and let us know if there is any truth to it's effect on our sessions? Thanks J

Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:08 pm
Profile YIM
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: RE: Sideral time and it's effect on RV
It is irrelevant, but has often been used as an excuse for failure in RV session work.

Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:10 pm
Profile WWW
Experienced User
Experienced User

d***, can't use that excuse any more. Thanks Ed.

Please see and reply to my post regarding sports cues with the hybrid ARV protocols from several posts ago. Thanks. J

Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:18 pm
Profile YIM
RV Professional
RV Professional

This subject comes up periodically so we've taken the liberty to discuss it more intensely in the past ....

http://rvcommunity.net/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=69

Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:37 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

I completely understand that LST has no effect on a remote viewing session. However, in the RV Lottery Protocol the S3 is modified and is not RV but a kinesthetic movement. Do you also state that LST has no effect on kinesthetic movements that are not pure RV?

Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:30 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

As you already indicated, using kinesthetics (or "going strictly by your feelings") is not Remote Viewing and therefore, Sideral time does has an effect on your outcome as indicated in the report I'm attached via a prior post.

It's interesting to note that by combining both Remote Viewing (attention management skill) AND dowsing (kinesthetics skill), you will have accomplished the best of BOTH worlds and as a result, you'll be able to do things more accurately and more quickly than you would with either individually. I've seen this over and over again.

The "key" is to use Remote Viewing to get close to the target, and then kinesthetics to zero in on the final "location". A good example of the combination of the two is in dowsing for gold. Use Remote Viewing to verify the actual target, identify it's location in a Site Template; followed by a movement on the element "from the center of the site" of aspect[X], and then switch to map dowsing to zero on the location.

For those that want to really see the power of what can be accomplished, I would suggest that you also learn to dowse. Even though the "Remote Viewing the Lottery" DVD doesn't say the words dowsing, that is exactly what Mary & Cherise are doing. They are using Remote Viewing to get close to the target and then dowsing to identify it. In this manner, they bypass the extremely complex cues that would otherwise be necessary in order to identify the meaning of digit symbols.

Extend this concept to find treasures, gold, etc. The best gold hunters in the world use dowsing. By combining it with Remote Viewing, their accuracy is greatly enhanced.

Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:21 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Thanks for the help, Proviewer!

Could you please clarify when exactly we have to switch to the dowsing – immediately after produsing the ideogram of the movement exercise or after the completion of the S3? If I use a sector of a geographical map, should I dowse on the map or to put marks on a blank paper and after that to superimpose the marked paper on the map?

Also, do you recommend using pendulum or just the kinaesthetic movement of the hand.

Thanks

Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:32 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Thanks Proviewer,

Stefan, if you have mastered the standard RV protocols S1-S4 and site template creation, it will be obvious from watching the RV Lottery disc where they point out a "change or modified" area of the protocol that you are asking about.

Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:09 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Proviewer, Kocmo, I need more clarification on:

Quote:
followed by a movement on the element "from the center of the site" of aspect[X], and then switch to map dowsing to zero on the location.

Kocmo, in the Lottery DVD there is no such a movement explained, so for me it is not so obvious. By the way, nice new avatar - Chicago Mafia stile?

Thanks

Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:41 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Learn Dowsing and you'll understand the process. The best place to start is at http://www.LearnDowsing.com.

Once you are at the site using remote viewing ... then simply stop your remote viewing session after an S4[] ... and start dowsing using an appropate starting dowsing "cue" to continue.

The lottery DVD is a greatly condensed version of both thrown together, for a very specific purpose. It represents a starting point for using the two together and wasn't meant to teach either - simply to show the power of combining the two concepts.

Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:22 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Many thanks for this Proviewer, I'll start refreshing the dowsing shortly.

Cheers

Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:49 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Your welcome.

I do like kocmodpom's avatar also. It's Dr. Strangelove (a German mad scientist) from a 1964 movie "How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb". It's worth watching - even if it is in black and white. It's a spoof on the hysteria surrounding the cold-war.

Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:35 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

This is a very informal post for RV the Lottery forum. This DVD I ordered just came in. This is my look on RVlottery for today. This is entirely me describing when RV steps aside for dowsing. I will first mention what would be impressive about RVing the lottery. But when the professionals hit impressively, the numbers are in order. But that is something we can't compare ourselves with if they've come up with a more effective way.

(And they have their secrets, lol)

Anyway,
I worked each number several times with separate TRNs for the last 3 hours before the evening lottery and resulted to 403. That's the midday numbers. But the evening numbers were 551. Then I noticed that the midday numbers were 034. Why did all 8-9 of my sessions for the evening lottery give me numbers for the midday one? The cue specifies "Next".

Whatever reason it is, it's no amazement just because the three I resulted with was a hit! The way I see it, is if all the numbers are in the wrong order, that takes away from the impressiveness, considering that the cue have been specified. At the same time, I've seen a couple impressive hits from the professionals.

I thought the Matrix is suppose to give you what you ask for, everytime- it usually does. I guess it doesn't care for the lottery and it has better things to do! It's almost like if it knows what three numbers you're asking for, but instead of answering you, it just stands back, shine the numbers for you to scaffold to, and leaves it to you to perceive it. And when you do, it leaves it to you to put it in order rather than enriching the detail of the specified cue! Why won't it tell you what you're specifically asking for? The Matrix seems that it would rather treat the specifically asked cue as if only aiming the cue at "the lottery" as a whole, Or a topical-like search that results in helping you circle the numbers. It seems to do that respond to the specific demand/digit. You see.... If I ask for the first digit, I mean the first digit! Not the second, not the third! Thuh-First!

But as you all know by now, the response to all this has been written in this post.

Other than RVing the lottery, this post talks about a similar application. A neat cue to have fun with.
http://www.RVcommunity.net/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=3133

Symmetrical Ideogram RV (SIRV)

Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:47 am
Profile WWW