It is currently Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:41 am

Question about "Super 7 lotto.." many digits... 
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post Question about "Super 7 lotto.." many digits...
Hi...

I have a question about "many digits..like Super 7 lotto"

for exmaple..

6/49

Wed. Oct 17, 2007

12, 24, 33, 36, 39, 45

We can see there are a lot of numbers in this winning example...

it is not "3 digits" like DVD...

in this case, Do we have to remoteview 12times for every single digits..?

[**/**/**/**/**/**] 12times...?

How should we do in that case.... :?:

and how should do we make a proper cues...in that case... :P

Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:00 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: Question about "Super 7 lotto.." many digits...
Hi MasterK, it looks like that the "two digits" related questions are sort of a taboo here... Have to find your own way. Wish you luck to get a pro answer!
I’m creeping slowly to the hit, with limited success to date. It seems that a lot of factors are involved in the process. Just a small hint – observe how the infants are writing the numbers and think. If I nail it, I’ll share it.
Unless by that time I got illuminated for the reason why those of the knowhow are keeping silence…

:wink:

Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:10 pm
Experienced User
Experienced User

If it's not a Pick 3 or Pick 4 lottery you are playing, I personally would skip the RV Lottery approach. But instead apply an associative remote viewing approach whereby you can assign a simple object (or something) to each of the 49 numbers (assuming you are playing 6/49). Then do standard rv sessions (with proper cues) to pick your six numbers (to pick your six objects). But it can be a time consuming set up.

Another slant on the same method is using a 7 x 7 number grid (often known as a 'magic square'), and write in the 49 numbers. Label the 7 vertical columns with an object, and label the 7 horizontal rows with an emotion (or something). Then do your standard rv sessions (with proper cues) to target the object and related emotion. Once completed, look on the grid and find the lotto number where the object column and emotion row meets. I believe though that your cue must make some reference to your 'magic square'.

Technical dowsing might be a better option for 6/49 type lotteries whereby you can use a pendulum over a number grid:

http://learndowsing.com/

Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:38 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Most significant problem is to create a proper lottery cue for HARV. Including the magic square is the easiest part.

"The universe [...] is written in mathematical language, and the letters are triangles, circles and other geometrical figures, without which means it is humanly impossible to comprehend a single word." Galileo Galilei

Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:40 pm
Experienced User
Experienced User

You Can Still use the DVD lottery RV way!

The First digit of any number in oz lotto super 7's is goinig to be either 0-4

and the second digit is either 0-9

It would take 12 Rv's though! :wink:

Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:34 am
Experienced User
Experienced User

I have been chipping away at various lottery games for several years in my spare time and have won several small amounts under $100. I believe the PowerBall Lottery I play is similar to your Super 7 but with less numbers. There are only five white balls (chosen from 1 - 59) plus one red PowerBall (chosen from 1 - 39). I devised a way to do just six sessions rather than treating each digit as a target. It's asking too much to hit 12 or more in a row...though I did try that for a time...I am no expert but would be very surprised if you ever succeed in that fashion.

I have come close to picking them all with the six-target approach. My best is three correct with the other three just one number off. I have done that a few times but have not yet achieved four correct. There is an oddness to the lotteries...they seem curiously different from other targets. Would like to hear an expert theorize as to why.

If I ever nail it down I will share my method. Good luck.

Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:16 am
I also have been working on the powerball as Kathy has for about three years (on & off). My best to date was four numbers on one drawing. My approach is also doing six targets only.

In my opinion and based on my sessions thus far, a couple different variables have to agree all at the same time. This has involved astrophysics, time cues & one's own astrological best days. Why I'm not sure. I've tried so many things. The best result came when I teamed up with my trusty 'Farmer's Almanac' & other star guides to discern a good day for me. Crazy it sounds...but I would suggest it is a personal thing. Either you are destined to win or you are not.

Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:55 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

It is because it is a kinesthetic, not RV. With any kinesthetic you hit saturation pretty quickly, i.e. by the 4th or 5th number at the latest, and usually by the 3rd number.

RV Skillz wrote:
It would take 12 Rv's though! :wink:

You meant to say 12 sessions, not Rv's.

Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:34 am
Profile WWW
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

masterk i have the same problem i have lotto game with 1-46 numbers ,and 6 to choose .Aparently here in the forum a girl (Pagoda) make a variation of the remote viewing the lottery method and this work,for this kind of 6 number lotto .I write to her to she can scan the sessions to see and understand better the method but until now no answer.I think that the best method is
using associative remote viewing ,but what kind of protocol use to 6 numbers
is the problem. :(

Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:07 am
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

I've used the Dowsing method before I knew what dowsing was. I created a Microsoft Word Template with check boxes and next to each check box was 10 different emotions and on a separate word document I would list the numbers next to the emotions. I would then target the date and time of the Pick 3 lotto and follow through on if I felt these emotions from the check boxes. I would always get 2 out of 3 correct. Then I would stop playing because I needed practice and during the practice runs I would have won if I played it. I then play every one of the Pick 3 lotto, but this time I am playing with confidence to win it. Next thing I know I am drawing 0 out of 3 correct, but when I glance to the Play 4 lotto on the same date and time I noticed I got 3 out of 4 correct. So I believe my temper and/or ego is veering me off track and picking the Play 4 lotto than the Pick 3.

So I assume with the dowsing method you too can pick your Super 7 also, just make sure you leave your ego at the door.

Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:09 pm
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

I use the pendulum method too.One time i hit 5 of 6 lotto numbers .I felt so frustated that i want to crash my head against the wall.One number more to hit and be millionaire right now.The stranger thing about pendulum method
that i hit much more numbers before than after i take the paul smith method.
Before i asked my pendulum give me a signal for yes and no and my pendulum
give a signal clockwise for yes ,counterclockwise for no.After i take the Paul Smith dvd course, in the course he show the pendulum for yes, front to back
and no, side to side .After the course i think my mind or subconcius mind is
a bunch of confusion .Anyway after that i dont use the pendulum method too much because the rate of accuracy low more that 50%.I dont say that pendulum method dont work .I said that my mind or subconcius mind maybe
is in confusion and dont know what signal my pendulum give me .When i resolve that problem i use the pendulum method again.

Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:22 pm