It is currently Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:56 pm

L Template 
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post L Template
In the DVD it says you should make up a bunch of L Templates in advance and then get one at random. For my first try I just had my Girlfriend make up the L templates for me before I did the sessions. Is it better to make your own templates or is having someone else do them okay too? I'm thinking that if you make your own you will have some unconscious memory of where the numbers are, even if you get the sheet randomly. This may either help or hinder your results. If my girlfriend makes them up right before I do the session I may get telepathic overlay from her and and this will hinder the session. So what do you guys think?

Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:39 pm
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post Re: L Template
Wildstar wrote:
I'm thinking that if you make your own you will have some unconscious memory of where the numbers are...

Although I consider myself still a beginner... I wouldn't assume that some unconscious memory of the random enveloped number positioning would be harmful to the session. If you lost your car keys, and you used remote viewing or dowsing to find them... your 'unconscious memory' still knows where those keys were put originally. No?

Personally I would assume that there would be no difference if you drew up the numbers in the envelopes or someone else did it. If there is any tainting, I would be more concerned that the other person's subtle intentions or doubts might be more harmful.

And perhaps you unconsciously knowing were the numbers are positioned is helpful to the process since you are ultimately grabbing the winning numbers from the matrix and 'lining them up' with the numbers in the envelopes... hard to verbalize... but I would assume that your unconscious DOES need to know and remember where those numbers are on those sheets.

But that's just my rookie opinion.

Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:14 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

It makes no difference. Just make sure your GF is out of the room when you are doing your sessions.

Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:38 am
Profile WWW
Experienced User
Experienced User

Okay, thank you.

Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:37 pm