It is currently Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:32 am

Need 2-3 viewers for ARV Lottery experiment 
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Post Need 2-3 viewers for ARV Lottery experiment
Need 2-3 experienced viewers to try out my new ARV system to predict lottery numbers.

Send me a PM if interested.

Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:13 pm
Extreme User
Extreme User

Post Re: Need 2-3 viewers for ARV Lottery experiment
Right you need viewers because you are incapable of testing it yourself. That and your time in service on the forum screams of a big warning flag.

Questions: What problem was solved by RV here? What solution was obtained? What new knowledge was acquired? What controls were instituted in order to insure confidence in the resulting data? "Where's the beef?" - Major Ed Dames

Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:24 am
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Right now i need viewers beacuse it works best if it is a blind target for the viewers.
I have tried it myself but i am always influencing the sessions so it is very inaccurate.

People are so sciddish in this forum, like little bunnies.

Haha, it's kinda funny.

~PARANOIA~

Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:01 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Namecalling won't get you any better sales. Like the whore shouting after me when I walk away, makes me only go faster. The folks in here ain't bunnies, buddy.

Maybe in this place more than elsewhere, people are aware of how precious their own time really is. You're gonna have to offer something to make them consider spending it. Not in terms of money, but trustbuilding measures.

>>

Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:47 pm
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

I ain't your buddy, whore-man.

Just looking for people to work with.
So if people aren't interested in working with me, spare me your stupid comments.

To me, this is serious stuff.

Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:06 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:08 pm
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

If this is really serious stuff to you and you want people in here to take you seriously, follow kfa's advice. You might also try some confidence-building. Where did you learn remote viewing? How long have you been training? Why don't you post a session in here? The above would be a good start. Oh, and get your avatar to work. People in here have been trained by the best, are highly skilled and have vast experience. If you want to run with the big dogs, show that you belong within this select group. If you can't do that, don't let the door hit you in the a** on the way out.

Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:33 am
Experienced User
Experienced User

What's with this retarded Lord of the Flies bull***t?

Some people:
1.) Paid good money for the course
2.) Want straight answers to questions without the bootcamp attitude

rvthelottery made a post, KockMod insulted him, you all joined in, and everyone got exactly what they deserved.

And the crazy part is: none of you proved him wrong.

Diversity exists. Not everyone is going to take you as seriously as you do. Go back to Charm School.

For all of your sakes, if you had any dignity, or any idea how ridiculous it made you look... you might think twice.

I do not seek pontification in the First Church of St. Doom and the Holy Solar Annihilation, nor do I recognize it (beyond the founding father, of course). Kindly forgive those who refuse to stoop to kiss your ring.

That is all

Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:39 am
Extreme User
Extreme User

You Axis, of all people, should understand (from your own personal experience with ForEx) the complete and total waste of time involved in having groups of people run faulty HARV cues. What was that? 4 months to figure out it just didn't work because the developer said the exact same thing and insisted that it was tested extensively? (Total respect and love to that developer who had the balls to try some very interesting things by the way.)

If the post gave someone pause and spared them a similar experience, or even saved lotto boy some potential wasted time due to healthy skepticism it was worth having to weather your repugnance again.

Lord of the flies indeed. Someone just got added to the ignore list.

Questions: What problem was solved by RV here? What solution was obtained? What new knowledge was acquired? What controls were instituted in order to insure confidence in the resulting data? "Where's the beef?" - Major Ed Dames

Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:20 pm