It is currently Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:57 pm

RV Lottery Question 
Extreme User
Extreme User

Post RV Lottery Question
When it comes to creating the numerous pages of random numbers, do you believe this can be created using a program to randomly generate the numbers on the page (printed) or do you believe this is something that needs to be done manually?

Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:05 pm
Post Re: RV Lottery Question
Why on earth would you need all the random numbers? Exactly how are you going to attempt to RV the lottery?

To answer your question...yes there are programs that generate random numbers but you don't need them to RV the lottery.

Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:48 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

I believe he is referring to the Template L used in the lottery DVD.

Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:48 am
Profile WWW
That would explain in part a portion of the question since I have not viewed the DVD. I am curious though...what do you do with this template L? How is it utilized?

Keep in mind, for the sake of creating common ground, there is no one way to Remote View. The process on the DVD sounds rather 'task laden' to me. The bigger question is this...has this methodology been successful?

Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:30 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

schwibinger wrote:
...what do you do with this template L? How is it utilized?

Not 100% sure, but this may be proprietary information for purchasers of the respective DVD, which can't be put out in the open. But admin will have to decide on that.

I think the question relates to a fundamental issue about this strange beast we're dealing with, the Matrix, that "universal pattern of information" and how stuff gets into it. Does it require a human having eventually perceived a thing, so that another human can pull information about it? (Ok, 'human' does not cover other sentient beings that may interact with the Matrix, but you know what I mean.) If yes, a computer generated image, number sequence or whatever, printed out and slipped into an envelope blindly, might not work. The question has popped up in variations before, but I'm not sure about any conclusive experiments that may have been carried out in the context.

>>

Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:55 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

But humans perceive the information in the future. Don't forget Matrix is timeless.

"The universe [...] is written in mathematical language, and the letters are triangles, circles and other geometrical figures, without which means it is humanly impossible to comprehend a single word." Galileo Galilei

Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:15 pm
I agree with you on all points kfa...except one slant on the Matrix. I do believe the Matrix as we refer is the universe and precisely nature in its primal form. If we ask the universe a question I have found the question and the eventual answer is more precise if we use terms the universe understands. A random number chart in an envelope would be confusing as a monkey trying to understand how to eat with spoons and forks instead of its hands. Raptor is 'on' as well as time/universe/nature is all connected (I beleive) and is timeless.

The timeless element is why I have RV'd the lottery myself and came up with four powerball numbers and not all six. I had the right cue on the day I RV'ed the four and the next day when I RV'ed the latter two numbers I had the wrong cue. Nothing changed but time changed. I was now one day away from the winning draw of numbers instead of two. Interesting thread.

Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:11 am
Extreme User
Extreme User

The lottery viewing protocol seems fairly thought out. I can give some detail without giving it all away, it's just a clever way of creating a number of blank pages with randomly placed numbers from 0-9. These sheets act as subjects for a cross reference you use in a cue.

The point I am interested in is whether a human creating the pages is anymore important than a computer created a bunch of random numbers instead.

Philosophically I don't see the difference. Unless the matrix is more precise on human influenced events etc.. but that is all left for us to discover.

I suppose a computer with it's pseudo random number generator is just as usable as someone taking the time to do it. In this case there maybe a quicker way of working out the process.

Do you think it would be possible to work with a predefined "grid" system instead of a blank page or do you think that would affect the outcome of the session? From what I remember, it would affect the outcome, but to what degree?

Has anyone tried remote influencing on a computer? :)

Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:10 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

JDC wrote:
Has anyone tried remote influencing on a computer? :)

That's what I do for a living. They're generally impressionable, but the outcome isn't always what one intended. Guess it's because learning the language they understand is as tricky as learning the language the Matrix understands. 8)

Raptor wrote:
But humans perceive the information in the future. Don't forget Matrix is timeless.

I forgot, of course you're right. Unlearning the learned idea of time is hard...

That would mean, of course at some time someone would look at those sheets in order to place a bet or at least check the results. Unless a mechanism is devised that directly interfaces with a fully automated bet placement service (e.g. via a graphic tablet), and the created L templates then destroyed unseen, this experiment would not serve to proof whether human perception is necessary to put the information into the matrix.

Maybe (likely) I'm getting this all wrong. Without progressive time, how can anyone create any new information? A classical conundrum. Definitely over the head of a reptile.

schwibinger wrote:
The timeless element is why I have RV'd the lottery myself and came up with four powerball numbers and not all six. I had the right cue on the day I RV'ed the four and the next day when I RV'ed the latter two numbers I had the wrong cue. Nothing changed but time changed. I was now one day away from the winning draw of numbers instead of two.

Did the cue not contain a temporal qualifier like "next draw" or similar? In that case it shouldn't matter whether it's 2 or 3 days ahead when you do your sessions. Unless draws are so frequent that there is one in between, then you would target different events. Was this the problem, or did I misunderstand?

schwibinger wrote:
Interesting thread.

Yes!!

>>

Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:04 pm
Extreme User
Extreme User

Quote:
Did the cue not contain a temporal qualifier

Yes.
Quote:
That's what I do for a living. They're generally impressionable, but the outcome isn't always what one intended. Guess it's because learning the language they understand is as tricky as learning the language the Matrix understands.

Looks like we got something in common :D

Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:41 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Oye, so much to say, and by internet standards this topic is nearly ancient.

JDC wrote:
When it comes to creating the numerous pages of random numbers, do you believe this can be created using a program to randomly generate the numbers on the page (printed) or do you believe this is something that needs to be done manually?

Shouldn't matter, I believe once upon a time someone on this board created such a program and if you're lucky you may still find it floating around somewhere, but the reality is that you don't need it. Doing a pretty hefty stack of them on your own is just as effective, (i.e. there is no way in heaven, hell, or earth that you're going to know the number on any one particular point on a randomly selected page with randomly placed numbers, provided you follow the DVD instructions properly).

kfa wrote:
I think the question relates to a fundamental issue about this strange beast we're dealing with, the Matrix, that "universal pattern of information" and how stuff gets into it. Does it require a human having eventually perceived a thing, so that another human can pull information about it? (Ok, 'human' does not cover other sentient beings that may interact with the Matrix, but you know what I mean.)

If your theory is correct then that would mean there is some being out there who is making it his number one priority to see and experience every single corner of the universe at every single second in time. Task yourself with "the center of the sun/now" or some other equally obscure place and you'll find that you get data. If someone had to see it (now mind you) then that means that my (and yours) hypothetical alien does indeed exist. And IF he does exist then doesn't someone with that sort of power (to be everywhere at once) usually go by the title of 'god' (big or little g is up to you). Then we've just become; either a cult, or god forbid (no pun intended) a religion. Yes, that's a LOT of assumption but you get what I'm getting at. I'm not saying outright that you're wrong, I just fear the implications if you aren't. Of course, this subject has been discussed ad nauseaum on this board (and the discussions are usually shut down when it is) and elsewhere, still a fun one though.

Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:36 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Stark wrote:
If your theory is correct then that would mean there is some being out there who is making it his number one priority to see and experience every single corner of the universe at every single second in time.

Not necessarily. I certainly wasn't thinking of a single, from our viewpoint external entity. There are two terms floating about, a "universal pattern of information" and a "universal unconscious". The former suggests that information about something is available because it exists, i.e. the "Matrix" simply permeates the entire universe. The latter means information is available because someone has perceived it, i.e. the "Matrix" is a mysterious fabric that connects sentient beings.

Then the time paradox: If "mind is outside of time" and the future is as easily RV'ed as the past, then it would be sufficient that someone perceives it in the future. Who knows, maybe eventually a probe dives into the sun? Then you may not get the exact data from "now", but something as close as possible instead, and who knows the difference?

Think about the classical time paradox (travel back in time and kill your ancestor) projected into the future: Imagine finding a gold mine via RV, that certainly nobody has seen before because it's buried deep down. But you will see it because you've found it, therefore it's perceivable. Isn't this nuts?

In spite of this unsolved riddle, I find the version "universal pattern of information" even harder to swallow. A few milligrams of ink forming symbols on a sheet of paper coming out of a printer face down, created by a program with no human input for its content, ought to be visible to a remote viewer? How?

Although probably influenced by the writings of C.G. Jung, which may be dated, I don't mean to promote any particular belief. It's just that I can't even think of a method how to find out. Next thing, someone will say "RV it"... hmm. Can you ask the Matrix about its own nature? How would you verify this? Not sure what the sages say to this, I haven't yet gotten all the literature from the SRI people. There doesn't even seem to exist a unanimous opinion about its value.

Stark wrote:
Then we've just become; either a cult, or god forbid (no pun intended) a religion.

The onslaught of weirdness that got every other such thread closed (rightfully). Too many people are not really truth seekers, they just want to find their beliefs confirmed, be it UFO's or god. Imagine the conflicts if things turn out the other way, and masses of people unload their hostility against science... these are the implications that I fear. However, that indeed does not belong here.

Stark wrote:
Of course, this subject has been discussed ad nauseaum on this board (and the discussions are usually shut down when it is) and elsewhere, still a fun one though.

Has it? I didn't see much specific to the question here, but I may have missed it. (You find it fun being made nauseous? ;)) Until disproven, I tend to think that understanding this has serious implications for the art of making precise and meaningful cues, as well as other techniques involved, and therefore it is much more than a fun discussion on the sideline.

But this won't be solved any time soon, I guess. I've probably made a few people angry again, or nauseous... I'll shut up until I've done at least a dozen sessions. In the meantime, if someone would be so kind and drop some food before my shell while I retire? Thank you.

>>

Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:04 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

There's no truth. Only facts.

"The universe [...] is written in mathematical language, and the letters are triangles, circles and other geometrical figures, without which means it is humanly impossible to comprehend a single word." Galileo Galilei

Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:41 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

kfa wrote:
(You find it fun being made nauseous? ;))

Well I don't think I am. But that's a matter of semantics. I do, on occasion, enjoy being nauseated, but don't we all? Or most? If not then where from do amusement parks get all their revenue? It can't be JUST the corn dogs and funnel cakes. And what of the Horror Movie Industry? Do a few searches on 'The Matrix' 'Source of the Matrix' 'Nature of the Matrix' here on the boards and you'll find a few nauseating discussions about it. I personally like to think of the Matrix like the Force, so I can pretend I'm a Jedi. But that's 'cause I'm a huge geek. But I digress, and I don't want to get this poor fellow's thread locked, so I'll not speak of the matter here any further.

Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:07 pm
Extreme User
Extreme User

Quote:
I think the question relates to a fundamental issue about this strange beast we're dealing with, the Matrix, that "universal pattern of information" and how stuff gets into it. Does it require a human having eventually perceived a thing, so that another human can pull information about it? (Ok, 'human' does not cover other sentient beings that may interact with the Matrix, but you know what I mean.)

Personally I think it goes beyond a physical being and what it perceives. If we talk dimensional qualities and remove ourselves from the physical, which is what the essence of the mind seems to transcend, then why would anyone need to have experienced it to begin with. Think about the common theories of this non-locality, if this is anywhere close , even in principle, then the initial or future perception would not be needed.

What if there is simply an unconscious pipe that drives our conscious imagination “by design”, like a constant but vague variable seed that requires interpretation. It would at least account for this “AOL” that we inherently have. This idea would lend itself to some theory behind our ability for extreme and limitless imagination and creation.

The various types of psychics are probably just personality types that are just mentally wired to intercept unconscious transmissions early enough before they’re interpreted and spit out as imagination... the same way some people have the "knack" of doing many other non psychic things, "they're just wired for it". It would make sense if unconscious really does play a part in our conscious thinking in that anything that affects the mind can be perceived felt in some way, it's how we mentally interpret it.

If it's a talent to be psychic then we should all be able to rewire ourselves, to some degree, to gain these abilities. What I mean by "to some degree" is that not everyone can play like Tiger Woods and think like Einstein but with enough dedication and practice we can achieve a certain level of relative expertise. So, if we continue to advance RVing by learning, studying, sharing and applying what we know we should continue the advancement. I think the ability to rewire ourselves to be psychic has already been proven through everything you know about remote viewing, it's all a matter of time and dedication.

Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:50 am