Balls vs. Electrons 
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Balls vs. Electrons
I discovered a gem in this thread:
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=555

Ed Dames wrote:
The core reality, in terms of the Matrix is this:

Numbers are real -- not concepts: For example, in a Pick 3 Lottery, the Matrix recognizes three balls, drawn one after another as a sequence of three separate events (comprised of an action + a thing) in time , beginning with the 'first' and ending with the 'third.' After the draw is completed, there are present, collectively, 'three' balls. 'Number' is a core pattern in the Matrix.

What is written upon each ball is not a 'number' - it is merely a symbol, nothing more. It is therefore a misnomer to say, "The first number is a 5" -- instead of "The symbol on the first ball drawn is, in the English language, 'five.'"

Language and concepts can close your mind, or open it to new realities.

But please, Sir, what if there are no balls?

(Arizona's Pick 3 game numbers are computer generated. No balls at all.)

Lessons from the Petting Zoo:
Lesson 27. Puppies that spend all day yapping never really learn to hunt.

Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:22 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Re: Balls vs. Electrons
Then you are doomed.

"The universe [...] is written in mathematical language, and the letters are triangles, circles and other geometrical figures, without which means it is humanly impossible to comprehend a single word." Galileo Galilei

Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:44 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Hm, interesting question. Maybe - just a wild guess - it doesn't matter whether the numbers are written on balls or not. The result of the draw is published through all relevant channels, somewhere also in print. Shouldn't that suffice for the Matrix to connect the dots?

Raptor wrote:
Then you are doomed.

Worse, doomed with no balls!

>>

Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:45 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

kfa, if there are no balls there's no event. Conlusion: There are no numbers.

"The universe [...] is written in mathematical language, and the letters are triangles, circles and other geometrical figures, without which means it is humanly impossible to comprehend a single word." Galileo Galilei

Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:07 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Raptor wrote:
kfa, if there are no balls there's no event. Conlusion: There are no numbers.

I'm not sure I understand what you mean. Wid no balls dere's no event in da bedroom, hence no number (i.e., since you know German: kein Nümmerchen). But with or without balls, the lottery is an event in which numbers are drawn.

>>

Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Electrons are much like balls, small and round. Some guys have subatomic particles for balls because their woman has them so wrapped around her finger you would need an electron microscope to find them. Seriously, canceling the 7th annual Superbowl party because she wants to hang drapes? Some of us still work out our pimp arm.

Nevertheless, pretty sure it is still an event, even if the matrix waits until the lottery results are printed in a newspaper making it permanent. It should be viewable. If that is the case and that newspaper is printed the following day at 1am, you may have an issue of which results you are actually viewing. No idea.

Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:50 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Let me hypothesize for a moment.

Scenario:

Viewer sets up the HARV sports betting problem to the effect of "winner as discerned after the game, written down and put in folder [ xxxx / xxxx ]"

Viewer does the HARV session, does not look at feedback immediately after the game. Writes down winning team on a piece of paper, puts it in an envelope with TRN on it (target reference material).

Then they go to check feedback. If the problem is set up correctly, you are viewing into the future to see which team you indicated had won. Essentially they are viewing what THEY put in the folder AFTER the game.

(Now apply that logic to numbers in a pick 3... am I making any sense?)

Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:08 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

RVRobot wrote:
(Now apply that logic to numbers in a pick 3... am I making any sense?)

Not to me. Sometimes I'm thick. Can you rephrase?

Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:42 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Are you saying that, rather than trying to remote view the actual drawing, which may or may not be an actual event, depending on who you talk to, but instead RV the numbers I will place in a folder, which should work if I remember to put the published winning numbers in the folder? I think I'm getting it.

I'm not sure this goat wants to go down that particular rabbit hole.

Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:46 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Cliff notes:

Rather than targeting the first winning digit for the pick three, target whatever digit you write down and put in a folder (in the future). Run the session, place bet, when the winning numbers come out write the first digit on a piece of paper and put it in the envelope.

Paradoxical enough?

Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:52 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

I understand perfectly. It's almost frightening.

Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:58 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

The frightening part is what if after I win, I get so excited I forget to put the number in the envelope?

*headexplodes*

Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:03 pm
Profile WWW
Advanced User
Advanced User

I've been looking for this discussion for a long time and here it has been sitting for over 4 years til I finally found it now, but no replies since 2010.
The method of RV'ing your own messages from the future..... I see information in two categories, that which we will eventually know almost for sure such as tomorrows lottery numbers and that which we will probably never know unless we use some method such as RV.
Here I will look for the former, information which can easily be gotten "tomorrow".
If I procure a TRN from the generator, run a session today (my target does not yet exist), get the lottery numbers on internet tomorrow night, encode those numbers into a Matrix usable form such as colors, ( the worldwide accepted electronic color code is black =0, brown =1, red=2, orange=3, yellow=4, green=5, blue=6, violet=7, gray=8, white=9) or 10 different smells, sounds, whatever, then using the earlier generated TRN's put my package together. For a 12 digit lottery the sequence would be essential with a zero leading any single numbers. In the California Super Lotto Plus the Mega number must be correctly placed in the last position.
For a simple binary task this would be much simpler, of course. Perhaps either a black or white sheet of paper with the TRN on it. I would be front loaded to know it was either black or white. Could this be a problem? The words written on my S3's have been my best successes in sessions.
Because I am simply sending a specific message back to myself from a few days or more in my future it would seem to negate the need for a cue and a quick session through S3 only is necessary, as the Lotto DVD instructs.
I will start experimenting with this.
The question of whether upon learning I won, I fail to put my TRN package together what would happen? I don't believe that would occur. If I fail to put the package together I will learn that I lost. What happens tomorrow can effect today or RV wouldn't work at all for future events. RV allows us to react today on what we learn of tomorrow. Cause and effect, in this case, doesn't follow the time arrow. How many layers does this logic go?
Any pro or con comments would be appreciated.

Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:16 am