It is currently Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:05 am

Breaking the barrier? 
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Post Breaking the barrier?
Well, I'm so happy to be here, and I'm amazed at the same time with the inactivity in this particular sub-forum?
Why is that?

My name is Peggy and I'm writing from Greece. I'm so excited with my first results in remote viewing the lottery, that I decided to write in here first.

My first attempt was in a game we call tzoker, where you have to pick 5 numbers out of 45 and 1 out of 20.

The results were as follows:

My numbers: 17, 20, 36, 39, 40 and 4 (for tzoker number).
The game numbers: 17, 22, 36, 39, 42 and 14 (tzoker).

I'm honestly amazed.

Now, I admit that I used the rvl method as an inspiration to create my own method, which I will definately share with you, in order to be able to look into it and practice it, and maybe experiment further, so as to 'break the numeric barrier' (?)
I soon figured that I should use symbols for the numeric patterns.
I used a symbol for every decade of numbers, for example an arrow for 1-10, a circle for 11-20, etc. Then, I used two colors to symbolize the first or last five digits of a decade. For example, blue for the first five (-1 to -5) and red for the second five (-6 to -0) and dots to indicate the exact digit (1 to 5 dots). Now that I think of it, it was sort of breaking down the zip file, like mr Dames is talking about in his lessons, right? First you find the decade, then you break it down in two, and then you spot the exact digit...
Anyway...
I assigned one Trn for each winning number (six in total), filling out a Template A and 3 template Bs (one for each symbolic pattern), after having filled the relevant Template Ls (total of 3 for each number). So, I had three target Xs for each trn, which is interesting. I don't know if rv can be used for multiple targets with one trn. Apparently it can!
Then I followed the method discribed in the dvd (I put the template B I created on top of the L template to figure out the symbol given) and then I just had to decode the number revealed :)
It was quite fun actually, and of course I took a 15 min break in between each winning number session.
I'm sure it can be used with pick 6 lottery too.
Let me know how it goes. I sure will.

Nice being here, and hopefully I'll soon have good news to share with you all!

Peggy

Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:00 pm
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Post Re: Breaking the barrier?
Quote:
I soon figured that I should use symbols for the numeric patterns

Ok, I just read a few things in here, and realized I re-invented the wheel!!! :P

Well, it still feels great, a bit greater actually :)

I'm giving it a try again this week. It gives out 600.000 euros. Last draw (the one I played) was giving out 19.000.000 euros!
If I win, I'll surely sign up for one of mr Dame's classes.

I will give an update on Friday, then!

Cheers...

Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:43 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Good luck! 8)

~My unconscious

Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:48 am
Extreme User
Extreme User

How many sessions did you run to achieve those results using that method? Just curious it seems I recall dowsing being employed. Why a need for a different method if you've partaken of the Lottery DVD/s? I hope you land it.

Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:01 am
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

I've only watched the first dvd and was amazed by the results, so I decided to skip the rest and do the lottery, since it's easier to assign targets to yourself (right?) although I will go on with the rest of the training. I'm having trouble with asking anyone at home for help, which is a reason of my being here in the first place :) I don' t know what dowsing is.
Anyway, I did a session per number. Six sessions. My head was a bit spinning by the fourth, and I did drink a glass of water after each session, in order to 'clear' my magnetic field for the next (that's a tip! :P).
However, two of my hits were done in the fourth and fifth session, so it has nothing to do with getting tired or stuff.
After checking my papers, I realized that the correct answers were there for the rest of my "wrong" numbers, but I just didn't interpret them right, and in one case I chose A instead of X, because X wasn't clear enough, whereas A was right on spot!
I feel there's something into this. I'll definately work on it.

Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:36 am
Extreme User
Extreme User

I understand now. Must have assumed too much. Very impressive. I would say having the target blind would be the optimum unless you assign it then pull it out of a blind pool. I guess the higher level pro's can run frontloaded with their experience.

Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:21 am
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Update!

First of all, I'm terribly sorry for not updating all this time. It was rude of me, but trust me I had my reasons.

Anyway. I have an interesting matter to discuss:

In the very first attempt I made, for which I wrote in here, I didn't use any of the templates of the video series. I just used plain A4 paper which I "named" template A or L, etc (didn't write anything on the templates, I just baptized the empty papers templates) and proceeded with the task on my own. Honestly, I didn't even use any folders. I just put the papers facing down next to me. The result is known. For the second attempt I used the templates, and the folders and everything. I did everything 'right'. The result was .... 1 number out of 5! Very bad!!! At first I thought it had nothing to do with the templates, but then I tried once more, this time without folders or templates again. Just plain A4 paper. The result...4 out of 5!!! I tried to understand why this happened. I'll probably need to give it more time and effort to make sure, but it's rather indicative, isn't it? So, I feel it has to do with the flow of thoughts. When you have everything neat and prepared and nice and you are 'forced' to follow a very particular procedure that is so detailed and elaborate, you may put barriers in the freeflow of energy, and loose (not lose, but loose) communication with the higher 'mind' or genius.

Don't get me wrong. I believe that a procedure is definately needed, but it seems (at least to me) that there's a thin line between the obsession our mind is looking for in everything we do, and the programming our higher genius needs in order to express itself. Does that make sense? It's sort of like automatic writing. R.V. has a lot to do with that. You just write without thinking, but in order to know what you're writing about you give a few 'symbolic clues' to your genius in order to be able to break the code of its expressed language! In my first and third sessions, the letters were so hard to define, I couldn't read them myself later!
But when you start to put energy into what paper you use, what color, how many of them, etc, then you put your genius to sleep and you unleash the monsterous lower mind, which is in love with details! I remember during my second effort, I would be so careful about puting the paper inside the folder and not let it stand out of the folder more than it 'should', I would write so beautifully, and I would keep looking t my beautiful templates. I did't realize it at the time, but I was falling in love with my r.v. self, and missed out on my original target, cause I had a whole new target to 'explore'. The beatuiful me with my R.V. ability thata had all the tools of a good R. viewer.
Yeah', I know. It probably sounds silly, but I sense there's some truth in that. Actually, even during the video training, I would do the targets on on napkins , in order to be able to hide them if needed. And I was amazed by the results. So, it was the first time I ever used the templates.

I would be very interested in any opinions on that matter.

Thank you for your time and help, friends.
Talk to you soon, I'm trying to find the time to practice again. As soon as I will I'll try to let you know.
Peggy

Thu May 13, 2010 7:07 am
Extreme User
Extreme User

I read each digit was assigned a separate TRN. If an amount of additive sessions for the entire numeric sequence were completed, would they allow insight in to the single digit sessions?

Thu May 13, 2010 10:34 pm
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Sorry, I'm really trying to understand what you're saying. English is not my native language, so... could you please explain what you mean?

Each digit was assigned a different trn, yes...

What do you mean with the rest?
Are you referring to the fact that I had 3 targets for each digit?

Fri May 14, 2010 9:00 pm
Extreme User
Extreme User

Targeting the ticket as a whole as a separate session to possibly provide some more data to either confirm or deny the initial single # session results. The thought was if you achieved the correct order of the numbers yet some where not the correct number then the second session may provide numbers that either match the initial sessions or don't. For instance if the results where 1,2,3,4,15,7,20 in the single number sessions , and 1,12,3,4,5,7,20 then you could speculate that some of the numbers are correct and others need further inspection. The idea is to add another technique to the already sum what successful one,as you have already done.

Sat May 15, 2010 8:42 pm
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

I still don't quite understand, however you don't need to find the numbers in the 'correct order' they're drown. They're not like pick 3 lottery. You get 5 numbers out of 45, no matter which you play first or last, and 1 out of 20.

Oh, I think I understand what you mean now. That would be a good idea if you had to actually find the numbers in the order they're drown, but since you don't, it wouldn't help, right?

Interesting idea, but not valid in this case.

Sun May 16, 2010 1:05 pm
Extreme User
Extreme User

Ah, yes. I suppose it may not help in that instance if that skill was not needed. It could be useful when you do need to find the order of things. I suppose this could just be reverting to chain of custody and not a knew skill. If nothing else it was interesting to read your hybrid technique.

Sun May 16, 2010 7:33 pm
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

I very interested in your method because here where i live the lotto is 6 numbers from 1 to 46 .I think that your method can work better for this kind of lotto ,because the ed dames method is for pick 3 lottery.Anyway i try the
pick 3 lotto system of ed dames and dont work for me .If you can at least scan the papers of your sessions to see and understand better your method
because i dont understand too well your explanation .I think that your method
is like (associative remote viewing) that is method where you choose between two images to receive and answer yes or no.For example some sport team you want to know is going to win you put (image A for yes ) (image B for no ).
Then you make your cue this\ team\ win\ championship.If the image that appear in your session is the answer yes or no. This utilize much in sports but
in lotto is a lot of dificult.I was thinking in use associative remote viewing for
lotto but asign 46 images to each number is hard to me .I dont know how make the session too .Did you make stage 1 to 5 ? How make multiple session
in one day if suppose you let like two hours between sessions. Iam very confuse please try to scan your sessions to see how your do it. English is
no my first idiom too ,so if you dont understand you can ask me anything that you dont understand maybe i write something wrong .Finally your doubt
about dowsing .Dowsing is using something like pendulum then ask any question .If the pendulum move for one side that you program like yes or other side that means no.For example i have my pendulum that is a quartz
stone with a cord .Then i program the pendulum telling ,give me a yes and
the pendulum move from back to front .Then i say give me a no and the pendulum move from side to side.This movement are the conventional movement of the head when the people say yes or no in a conversation.Then you ask any question or you can use it for mapping dowsing that is using a map and the pendulum to find something.I take the dvd course of paul smith ,but any lucky using this for lottery.I think i write too much my fingers are very tire :oops: i wait for your answer Pagona.Thanks in advance :D

Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:42 pm