It is currently Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:41 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ] 
 NEED BEST CUE STRUCTURE 
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post NEED BEST CUE STRUCTURE
I'm working on a method (system) that uses pictures and/or charts that relate to numbers drawn. Had some successes.
Currently want info/advice on best way to cue.
Ideas?
Here are my cues, high level/general drilling down to lowest level/specific:
NEXT/CA LOTTERY SUPERLOTTO PLUS/FIRST BALL OUT/NUMBER ON BALL
NEXT/CA LOTTERY SUPERLOTTO PLUS/FIRST BALL OUT/NUMBER IN CHART (this uses a binary picture - hybrid associative method - that I've used)
NEXT/CA LOTTERY SUPERLOTTO PLUS/FIRST BALL OUT/PICTURE IN * (my private web site) THAT REPRESENTS NUMBER ON BALL
NEXT/CA LOTTERY SUPERLOTTO PLUS/FIRST BALL OUT/SYMBOL IN * (my private web site) THAT REPRESENTS NUMBER ON BALL
NEXT/CA LOTTERY SUPERLOTTO PLUS/FIRST BALL OUT

I originally took Silva Ultramind and used it on next lottery. I "saw"number '11' in my mind and it came in.

My plan is to get a team of serious enthusiasts. Had some success with Transcendental Meditators and few others at work.

I'm also interested in how to assign numbers for viewing above.

$$$ :mrgreen:

Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:20 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: NEED BEST CUE STRUCTURE
This is a remote viewing forum, not a b.s. transcendental saloon.

Trial and Error. No great advances come from people just giving people answers without working for it. That would be communism.

Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:06 pm
Profile WWW
Experienced User
Experienced User

Whoa! Sorry I ruffled your tail feathers.
I realize I'm both a newbie at your RVing and at forums so I'll forgive myself for these inflections I've been so guilty of.
I - obviously - thought this was a place to share but was clearly wrong.
I'll bow out now. :oops:

Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:07 pm
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

no sharing here, only Capitalists. and don't take his response personally, he is a puppy in person.

Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:34 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

In all honesty, there are a number of people who have been trying variants of lottery cues for quite some time. Some have met with limited success, some have been failures.

You are attempting to push back the boundaries of knowledge on the RV aspect and that is good.

If you really understood what RV is, how and why it works, you would realize that all that meditation crap is nothing but a distraction from achieving your goal.

There are other ways to experience the void....

Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:05 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

kocmodpom wrote:
If you really understood what RV is, how and why it works, you would realize that all that meditation crap is nothing but a distraction from achieving your goal.

Every good zen budhist knows it is exactly the other way around: any kind of psychic functioning is just a distraction produced by mind to keep the meditator from achieving the goal. Mind is a magician performing slight of hand to keep you from seeing reality. Enjoy the show.

Lessons from the Petting Zoo:
Lesson 27. Puppies that spend all day yapping never really learn to hunt.

Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:57 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Everything Zen, everything Zen, I don't think so. (A public service announcement from Bush)

Chartless, thanks for keeping it real. Good to have you lurking around again. Boy do I have some stories of futility to tell you sometime.

Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:03 am
Profile WWW
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Are you guys speaking from experience about meditation or just quoting others?

Doesn't all this meditation CRAP & BS improve cognition and brain wave activity that is beneficial for RVing? Aren't stages of RV 6+ elevated states of consciousness?

Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:51 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

The idea of "meditation" is so distorted these days that I think it's prudent to define exactly what you mean by the term. The "meditation" they teach in downtown LA is likely an entirely different thing than what I do.

Personally, I sit for 20-30 minutes every day and "don't think." Any thoughts that pop into my mind I immediately let go. Since I've been practicing this for awhile, it's not difficult anymore getting to that "blank slate" state and holding it.

While I can't say it affects my RV session work, I can say it allows me to be more productive throughout the day because I'm more relaxed and less stressed.

Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:21 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

atomholc wrote:
Are you guys speaking from experience about meditation or just quoting others?

Doesn't all this meditation CRAP & BS improve cognition and brain wave activity that is beneficial for RVing? Aren't stages of RV 6+ elevated states of consciousness?

A few people have viewed the optimum remote viewing enhancer and it always comes back to practice, NOT meditation. There are no shortcuts.

Practice, practice, practice.

The window for "improving cognition" is usually closed well before you are aware enough to try to improve it (childhood). Sure you can do things to shake off the rust but there aren't many things beyond nootropics that can truly enhance cognition.

Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:47 am
Profile WWW
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

I don't think we should criticize meditation. It has worked wonderfully for some people. The only way to achieve abundances, prosperity and happiness is the ABSENCE of resistant thought. Period.

For some people, the way to reduce or eliminate resistant thought is through meditation. In the moments you are meditating (absence of negative/resistant thought) you are allowing the good stuff into your life.

For some people, they are very good at thinking and controlling their thoughts and emotions (which means the absence of resistant vibrations), and so they allow the good stuff into their life.

And in remote viewing, you are not allowed to think or have emotions ( which means the absence of resistant vibrations), which means you have access to the higher mind (universal mind) and able to download wonderful data from it.

The cork rises to the surface of the waters naturally and effortlessly when you are not putting pressure on it and holding it underneath the waters.

Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:12 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

The criticisms of meditation in this thread are only with regards to its positive effect on RV, not a general criticism.

Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:21 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Off track, yet again. How many times do I need to say this: Meditation is alpha -- RV is high theta.

Check it out (and stick a cork in Husky while you're at it).

Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:09 pm
Profile WWW
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Some monks can go beyond theta, into upper delta. Check it out.

Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:31 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

You have now worn out your welcome, here, Husky. Bye bye, sweetheart -- that's it for you. Our relationship is over (I'm sure that you've heard that before and, knowing/seeing you, that you will hear it again). Maybe we'll meet again, in 'upper delta,' but I doubt it. Go, now -- inhabit some other cyberspace realm with your juvenile pomposity. Whilst doing so, consider getting a real life, if you're even capable of doing so.

Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:38 pm
Profile WWW
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Ed, just breathe, just breathe. Easy now. I don't want to see you get a heart attack or something.

Somebody else (not me) started a conversation on meditation and debating on how it does/doesn't enhance the RV process. If somebody is feeling angry or frustrated about something, or is bothered by something, then obviously it wouldn't be a right time to do an RV session, since AOLs would be popping up everywhere? If meditation helps calm the person and get them into a state of neutrality before an RV session, than that is good.

I believe that having good techniques to prepare the mind for RV (that wasn't much covered in the DVDs) can be a good skill in addition to the RV skill process itself. I mean even Michael Jordan had to meditate and visualize the game for 10-15 minutes before he stepped out onto the court in order to maximize his performance.

Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:15 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

You need to stop talking. If you're not here to learn from the experts, then why are you here?

Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:38 pm
Profile WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]