It is currently Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:47 am

Strange Experience with Pick 3 Session ... 
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post Strange Experience with Pick 3 Session ...
After watching the Lottery DVD this week, I RV'd our state's Pick 3 for the first time. I had a very strange experience and wanted to get some advice for the next session.

During the remote viewing sessions for each digit, I kept seeing the numbers 3-0-5 and basically misinterpreted the AOL, writing it down as something other than these three numbers. I had visualized something else, which I did jot down in the appropriate column, dropped my pen, and resumed. Essentially, I ended up playing 4 games with the numbers 0, 8, and 2, which ultimately were not successful.

I checked the results this morning and I'll be d***** if the winning numbers weren't 3-0-5. Any suggestions on how to address an AOL like this in the future or should I have done something differently? Has anyone experienced something similar to this before?

Thanks, xjp5

Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:05 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: Strange Experience with Pick 3 Session ...
That is what you get for not-declaring AOL properly.

You shouldn't "see" anything in a remote viewing session (AOL). The "secret sauce" of the Lottery DVD is kinesthetic in nature. RV provides the scaffolding/structure to improve accuracy.

No idea if you are running the session correctly since it wasn't posted so it is difficult to get an idea on if you should be doing anything differently.

The great advance of remote viewing from the mindless dithering of psychics was to purge any and all visuals acquired from the process. Visuals lead to crap almost always.

Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:19 am
Profile WWW