It is currently Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:54 am

Investigating Kinesthetics 
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Investigating Kinesthetics
So I've decided to start a small side project, and investigate why kinesthetics works when used to predict future outcomes, such as the lottery. My goal is to gain some insight on what is taking place and eventually apply it to more complex problem sets (I personally don't care much about the lottery).

First things first though, I need a proper lottery cue to use as a jump off point, and since I'm not a fan of the one on the DvD I'm going to vet a few iterations.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
STAGE 1: Cue Testing

Trial Run 01:

Next California Daily Three Lottery / Winning Numbers Midday / First Digit
Next California Daily Three Lottery / Winning Numbers Midday / Second Digit
Next California Daily Three Lottery / Winning Numbers Midday / Third Digit

I plan to run 4 iterations to test the validity. I see two potential issues: First, the placement of 'next' may be problematic and need to be moved down to, 'next winning numbers midday.' Second, the 'next' qualifier, in and of itself, may cause issues as discussed elsewhere on this forum.

Drawing: 1 8 9
Session: 1 8 8

Session Details: (approximately 12.5 hours before drawing)
First digit session start time: 9:15 PM PST, March 20th
Second digit session start time: 9:39 PM PST, March 20th
Third digit session start time: 10:00 PM PST, March 20th

My thoughts: The first trial cue looks promising. At this point, I'm not sure whether the session merely saturated by the third digit, or something is inherently wrong with the cue. It may also have been user error on my part. Will learn more over the next 3 trial runs.

Last edited by Brett Stuart on Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:53 am, edited 2 times in total.

Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:58 pm
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Re: Investigating Kinesthetics
That was so close, you're obviously on your way.
Do you think I am proficient enough at this point to be trying those kinds of things or should I finish the DVDs/more practice targets first. I'm not terribly interested in the lottery either, but it is a convenient way to get a little change.

Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:50 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

I wouldn't recommend running these type of sessions until after completing the DvD course. This method actually degrades your ability to run full sessions, which is what you should be focusing on at your level.

Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:04 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

It degrades your ability to run all sessions. Numbers have no color, texture, smell, etc. They are symbolic and thus repeated use will train your unconscious to ignore that "spurious" contextual data we call an S2. 9 months it took me to recover when I got the pick 3 bug in 2005.

Your protocol is working. You don't get 2 right at random. Beware of ennui though.

Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:05 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Indeed, which is why I plan to vigorously run full, seperate sessions throughout this process.

Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:08 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Thank you very much for the warning! I read something a while back on these boards about Kosmo and his 9 month recovery period. I was wondering what happened. Now I know. While we're on that subject , well.. i'll move my next question to general discussion.

Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:23 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

bstuart wrote:
Indeed, which is why I plan to vigorously run full, seperate sessions throughout this process.

Not worried about you my friend. You are definitely smart enough not to be caught in that trap. Other newbies will not be so inclined to respect the amount of work "off-project" that goes into "on-project" results.

Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:44 pm
Profile WWW