It is currently Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:50 am

Delta Number Conversions / Abstract Numbers 
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Post Delta Number Conversions / Abstract Numbers
Regarding Pick 6s (aka, 64/9, Keno, etc)...

I came across this interesting method of converting double digit lottery numbers to 'more manageable' numbers. It means that...

"you can pick lotto numbers and keno numbers by guessing numbers between 1 and 15 instead of 1 and 50".

At first glance I thought it was similar to number downgrading in numerology. But the more I read, it seemed a tad different.

Disclaimer: This apparently is a lotto "method" but I am not mentioning it as method per se. But rather I am wondering if it can hold any value/usage when attempting RV related to lotto numbers from 0 to 50.

http://www.use4.com/lotto.html

Anyway... something still bugs me about the notion that numbers are not perceivable in the matrix. It makes sense to me, but why, after all these thousands and thousands of years of human usage, that numbers are still considered abstract?

Although I have no clear examples handy, aren't a lot of other concepts abstract as well? Even "optimal"... isn't that our human assumption of what optimal is versus anything concrete / carved in stone? Perhaps optimal is not the best example. Surely there must be other concepts that we create in our heads only, versus anything real. If one could effectively RV a future invention which hasn't been invented, why are numbers so abstract despite their long usage throughout history? Are we perhaps boxing ourselves into assuming numbers are always abstract with zero debate. If we were to remote view our ideal soul mate, isn't that also an abstract idea equating soul mate to a romantic mate?

Just something feels fishy about numbers always being abstract. No ifs, ands, or buts. I cannot pinpoint it, but it keeps nagging at me. I would just hate for us to overlook years of potential discovery by remaining in that 'abstract-only' reality box. With the universe built upon math and geometry, numbers are still phoney, so to speak? Yet "investment" may only be a recent human concept, often associated with financials, yet it may not hold much meaning throughout the rest of the universe.

I can assume a rush to maintain the numbers-are-abstract status quo. But when I look around in this world, other things are perpetuated by our beliefs versus being real. Example, fluoride. Very harmful, deadly toxic waste indeed. But trying to convince populations and city councils that it is harmful it no different that perhaps trying to convince a professional remote viewer than numbers, perhaps, might not be so abstract after all.

Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:39 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: Delta Number Conversions / Abstract Numbers
Lotto numbers aren't really numbers (as in a quantity of a thing) - they are symbols that you must match with the symbols on the winning ticket.

Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:11 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

PSIA wrote:
Just something feels fishy about numbers always being abstract. No ifs, ands, or buts. I cannot pinpoint it, but it keeps nagging at me....I can assume a rush to maintain the numbers-are-abstract status quo.

Yea, it must be a conspiracy to keep the man down right? The agents of disinformation are here to keep you impoverished. Not to hurt you, but to protect you from yourself. That nagging thought you have is just the implant in the cerebral cortex uploading information to the skynet collective. When the agents have collected enough information, you will be relegated to the abstract symbology of a purely digital existence. Please press 1 for acquiescence. The 0 in your brain has been deactivated.

Then again maybe you are entirely wrong. Maybe it was the consistent and repeated failure to directly remote view numbers experimentally in the manner you desire that led to the conclusion that numbers are indeed symbolic?

Please feel free to continue your conspiracy theory. By all means put the following topical search in your blind pool and see how that goes for you.

"53"

When the psychotropics wear off, you may want to consider the following title to illuminate the solution: http://amzn.com/0465037712.

Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:23 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Better yet: 42

Anecdotally, I loaned [REMOVED] my copy of that referenced book, which I had pointed out to interested forum members, long ago. He never returned it! I purchased a second copy, and loaned that to my son, (who is enroute to Warsaw at this moment to present a paper) -- he never returned it!!

http://hanson.stanford.edu/index.php?loc=people_scientists

Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:31 am
Profile WWW